motherships

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
CuffX
Forum Newbie

When I first saw the mothership's cost I was like :shock: only the rich people can afford that.

Now it pretty easy to get one. Just go on a selling and attacking spree.
cha0sk1ng

my mothership is called: T3h Bl3ht1n4t0r, and yes, i agree with others that motherships are expensive, tho i dont agree with them being crap.

remember u do need att n def power be4 they can add something (o.0), but like that, my mothership adds like average of 500mill attack power when i attack sum1, even if other person has a mothership defending himself, if not, it adds more. (hint i got 500+ nuclear volleys ;) )
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

If you pick your targets somewhat smartly (go for at least 70 million, which are everywhere), you could get a mothership with 11 or 12 attacks...if you do it really smartly (ie smarter than me), you can do it in 1 or 2 attacks, 4 max.

It is not that difficult anymore, although it was back in the Fall somewhat annoying at first.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Tenkari
Forum Grunt

my motherships slipped about 100 or so ranks because i havent been upgrading it much, been working more on getting my attack back up, now i'll work on my ms again, then my def, then attack.
CuffX
Forum Newbie

My ships name is the...

Illiad.

You know, Oddessy and the Illiad?
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Barnes Of Glasgow,

PLEASE resize that avvy. It does not conform to the fourm rules. Rule 8 found here:
https://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?t=525

K
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
C Carter
Forum Newbie

they are expensive to maintain not to get though only 450million get that in like 3 attacks
but u lose alot of weapons and sheilds on them sometimes and they cost lil over 2 mill each and when u lose like 3-10 of them vs a better player
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Colonel Carter wrote:they are expensive to maintain not to get though only 450million get that in like 3 attacks
but u lose alot of weapons and sheilds on them sometimes and they cost lil over 2 mill each and when u lose like 3-10 of them vs a better player

3-10 hahahaha ive hit ppl and destroyed 30+ weapons and shields, my m/s is my pride and joy
d15
Fledgling Forumer

Re: motherships

Versutia wrote:how can anyone keep enuff Naq to buy a mothership? if you have to much you jus get ur arsed attacked by everyone...who even has a mother ship
you could sell 2K UU and get 600 mill ....
Sir Dexy
Forum BBQ

My MS is also my Pride and Joy it has 1.9 Billion Attack and 4 Billion Defence and its called the Ancient Destroyer :D
Desnar
Forum Regular
ID: 27001

Dex wrote:My MS is also my Pride and Joy it has 1.9 Billion Attack and 4 Billion Defence and its called the Ancient Destroyer :D

Dude, posting stats is against the rules :?

Anyways mine is uber for my rank, when ever I get farmed my MS does more damage to the enemy's MS than they take off me :) pwnage
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Knare wrote:
Dude, posting stats is against the rules :?

Anyways mine is uber for my rank, when ever I get farmed my MS does more damage to the enemy's MS than they take off me :) pwnage

i love that!

i once was robbed of 90mil naq but his repairs cost him 200mil hahaha
manan2007
Forum Grunt

is it just me or are our motherships worse than every one elses
ive been talking and asgard have the same number of wep and shields but have double power for both, wats up with that
Desnar
Forum Regular
ID: 27001

Im assuming they are all the same. Anyway I <3 my MS because it saved my rank when covert was cut. I lost ranks but Im still getting G n R
*zesh*
Forum Expert

i boutght my mothership within 2 hours of starting, it was quite fun, my friend sent me 100 turns and i had about 20 million and just attacked as quick as possible, i had the funds quick be4 any1 cud steal them :). Its got about 200k def and 200 k attack and its way back in 5000th place. But im a newbie 2 days of play :) in 2 hours after this post!
BORED :(
papa says:
bebs
papa says:
man that guy makes me miss mukasa

TLE - This is my family

FOR THE LULZ

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”