Don't buy UU's when price is over 700b/1m

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

| Nemesis |
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Don't buy UU's when price is over 700b/1m

lol u want a normal market but yet u dont want rates to increase as the demand for them increases? i think u need to re-word ur statement a little there! I`m happy that the rates are increasing because it means when i raid i can get a decent price and not spend my time raiding for practically nothing! Anyway good luck trying to get ppl to adhere to this because i see somebody selling there UU`s at 999mil/k already :-D

the rates are guna increase so u might aswell accept it
Give a man the means to start a fire and he can stay warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life!
Webb
Forum Newbie

the rates will only go up if players pay those rates. I'd rather raid than pay more than 700 million/ personally. I understand market economies, but cost is not wholly decided by supply and demand, the intrinsic value of the product also plays a role in its cost, and UU just don't have the intrinsic value of greater than 650-700 million/ because of the ability to raid.

"You don't know me, son. So let me explain this to you once: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds
Mukasa
Forum Addict

i'm happy to see that few big guys won't accept gig rates and are buying uu for 650m to 700m for 1k max.

lol...in last 30 minutes i signed "contract" with 5 guys that will supply me the uu at rate of 650b/1m when i need em....so i solved my problems...maybe others should do like that.... :-D
Ero`Sore
Forum Expert
ID: 0

:smt013 I've been working really hard for 2 weeks trying to get rates to 999m/k!! I WILL NOT BE STOPPED! Attempt to stop me at your own peril :smt065
Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan

Mukasa wrote:i'm happy to see that few big guys won't accept gig rates and are buying uu for 650m to 700m for 1k max.

lol...in last 30 minutes i signed "contract" with 5 guys that will supply me the uu at rate of 650b/1m when i need em....so i solved my problems...maybe others should do like that.... :-D

I would say poor n00bs, huge mistake to sign this kind of contact, no matter how people like you don't want this to happen... prices of UU WILL go up and will go up veeery soon... And i think it's fair... becouse alot of people need UU and only few are selling...

And about your statement, how only the big guys will buy them.. let's face it, it is ussually like this (was, is and will): that small guys are selling to get UP up and big guys are buying to get armysize up...

Just 50c from me
Cheers
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Rates into the 900-1bil range are ridiculous, hell even 800mil wouldn't be decent. 700mil and under is honestly a good rate and anyone selling above is just abusing the market but hey...that's life I guess.
Death is the Road to Awe

Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite

therook just as you are free to sell or buy at watever rate you want
i can mass whoever i want

btw ill make an example of you

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Dark Bahamut wrote:therook just as you are free to sell or buy at watever rate you want

Well then...

looks like Eros & Omoc will be on the receiving end of your massing stick as they are also doing it...

did you notice I didnt sell a single bit of UU...

my thread was closed before you set me to war...

Your are able to mass whoever you want... as am I and as such I can sell UU at whatever rate I want... just because people dont like me wanting to sell at that rate...

oh well I will be off PPT until thursday when I go on PPT for the weekend.

I'm sure I'll see you around about then...

I wont take any of your planets and hope you do the same...

I still have you set to peace from when I had set you to peace around about last christmas so you only need to set peace back...

I will not hit you over your opinions... but as a fair warning if you mass me as you expect I will fight back... just I dont get why you'd want to do that... hopefully you will buy back my UU and replace my defences which I'll leave there...

TheRook

edit

IF you do carry out this threat on massing me can you bring your defence down to around this amount
Strike Action 1,973,088,000 Ranked: 7,786

as you can see I'm clearly low strike and would rather not waste extra UU/naq increasing it... :)
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Dark Bahamut wrote:therook just as you are free to sell or buy at watever rate you want

Bit childish really, I've always respected you Dark, since the old days of Revenge of Yevon...but that is the first time I've seen you push your weight around...

I'm afraid that anybody should be able to offer the UU at what ever rate they wish without the fear of someone threatening them...people would be stupid to accept his rates and they are only going to go down with the new limits on UU...

You do not control the market, and yes, you may mass him...but you will for one lose my respect.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
TheRook
Forum Addict

now now matt I dont want you getting massed also for my choices
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)

HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian

Sell at bigger rates as mukasa sad, and you'll deal with me!

Eros dont make me wh00p your ass :p
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
Mukasa
Forum Addict

umm....eros...is different :-D check out his planet name tomoz will ya guys :-D eehehheheheh 8)

eros lowered his prices..but omoc still keeps em high..let him....he's proving what he is..and those who buy his uu too....i'm suprised...prices on average are still under 700m/1k...nice keep it up.
TheRook
Forum Addict

so your all ok with me getting massed for making a thread for UU I knew wouldn't sell?

Omoc
Forum Elite
Alliance: *Lone Wolf*
Race: Tollan

TheRook wrote:so your all ok with me getting massed for making a thread for UU I knew wouldn't sell?

Chill man :D noone is going to mass you...probably :D and if they do, it's just a game :D sell some units, buy some strike, hit them back, set peace and keep growing in peace :D

But i totally give you my vote... i think it's n00bish and silly to threat a person for picking up his own rates for selling uu... i mean this is open market... A give the offer to B, B takes it or leave it... END OF STORY

But in case B is Bahamut or mukasa :D lol then we have a diffrent story

B: You little prick!
A: Why?
B: How dare you put prices so high?!
A: I'm confused :(
B: I am Bahamut! I will judge how much your UU are worth!
A: But they are my UU... :oops:
B: Who cares! I am stronger than you are! You have to listen to me!!!
C (me): B :D you're a bully...
B: No i'm not, i'm Bahamut!
C: Same s-h-i-t...
B: I gona mass you!
C: Oh noooo!!!!

I'm soooo getting massed for this :P just a small joke from my side :D don't take it personal :P
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient

700.. lets go way back to 500 mil/k.. it makes the numbers nice and even. :)

Return to “Market Discussion”