important (dont know were to post this)

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
k_swiss

important (dont know were to post this)

my account k_swiss has recently been stolen from me someone has somehow got hold of my password (probably my fault somehow and i accept that) but they have changed the email and i recieved an email telling me this straight away i tryed to log on and i couldnt i then went retrieve password and kept trying to recieve my details not once have i got the details i have then emailed support@stargatewars.com many times i did at one point recieve emails from i think it was sue asking me questions i then sent her everything i could remember doing with the account etc and since then i have recieved absolutly no reply and with help from my freind i have found that my account has not been touched since the password was changed (no one has trained any uu's or changed anything and weapons not repaired etc) and that it is being massed by constant attacks as it is open i must have lost months of work please can you help me or somehow get support to email me back

thankyou
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: important (dont know were to post this)

try checking this topic for what email to contact...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=85640
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Re: important (dont know were to post this)

other 2 options: urgent@stargatewars.com or be at the meetings on wednesday and talk to admin direct. If that is not possible contact me on msn (happy_hardcore_freak@hotmail.com) and ill forward it to admin
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”