BECK

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Hollow
Forum Expert
Alliance: Vampyer
Race: Vampire
ID: 0

BECK

This is a great anime, ive got the first two disks (and slowly collection the box set as it comes out) and im really enjoying it!

it reminds me a tiny bit of nana, because of the music element, but its much better cos its more focused on the music and it knows its stuff! has anyone else seen it yet??!
Whos Hes a Ninja
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Re: BECK

i got a preview cd with an episode of it on it >_>

yay anime club memberships...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Hollow
Forum Expert

ahaha, well close enough :lol:
Whos Hes a Ninja
Zekk
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Jack's Private Army
Race: Jack's Slave's
ID: 4719

i reading the manga(which is still running, btw), but since the anime only covers a small part of the manga i decided not to watch it. :P

~Zeke~

"There is no such thing as Impossible. It's simply a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

whats the story abt?
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Zekk
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Jack's Private Army
Race: Jack's Slave's
ID: 4719

a kid who's a loser ends up becomeing friends with a guy who's a genius at guitar, and is looking to form a band. then the loser kid turns out to be a genius singer, and then things take off from they're as the band struggles to survive after making enemies with a major big wig in the japanese publishing ind.

"There is no such thing as Impossible. It's simply a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the will can be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.
Hollow
Forum Expert

hehe yeah, i like the story cos its focused on the music, i had been looking for a like it for a while, so i was happy when i found it! ill probably end up reading the manga also, ive been frustrated with anime lately :? =P
Whos Hes a Ninja
Spam Bot
Fledgling Forumer

I prefer Odelay to Midnite Vultures.

;)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? Epicurus [341–270 B.C.] Greek philosopher
Hollow
Forum Expert

... after reading the manga... im sorry, but Beck's manga is not better than the anime! (usually i'd lean more towards the manga depending on the genre but not is beck's case)

the main thing, and this is a personal thing, but i hate the style it is drawn in. like the story is awesome! but the art is horrible and maho actually repulses me (which does not happen in the anime, in fact its the very opposite!) also because the anime/ manga is based on a band and music, with the anime you can actually hear it when they say koyuki sucks at guitar =P and its awesome watching them play a live show rather than seeing ryusuke holding a guitar in still images we get to see him play!
Whos Hes a Ninja

Return to “Anime Corner”