Dutch withdraw spy from Iran because of 'impending US attack

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Dutch withdraw spy from Iran because of 'impending US attack

http://representativepress.blogspot.com ... about.html

god help us, our leaders are insane!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: Dutch withdraw spy from Iran because of 'impending US attack

Right!

That is just about it!

Avenger, if you insist on continuing to post these random anti political threads,with nothing but a slight dig at something and a video from you tube (NOT a creditable source..)

I will have to start moving them to this and that, where they belong.

You have a theory (and I cant believe I am saying this.) Fair enough. But it is not bearing much fruit in many different threads. This could have easily been an extension of the Russian war thread, or even the NWO one, maybe even jims 'save the world'.

You are not keeping us off the ignorant boat with these constant updates, despite what your boundless willingness implies.

Now. If you please.

**MOVED**
~Semper
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Semper wrote:Right!

That is just about it!

Avenger, if you insist on continuing to post these random anti political threads,with nothing but a slight dig at something and a video from you tube (NOT a creditable source..)

~Semper

1st, how is a an unedited news report NOT credible regardless of where its hosted? :?
if the video had been edited to give a false impression of something i would understand your arguement but it makes NO sense what so ever when its a straight unedited report!

2nd, please make up your minds!

i WAS posting them in this that those since we are refused a political discussion board, i was asked to post them there, THEN I'm told to STOP posting them in this that those and put them in debate, now your more or less giving me warnings and asking me to post in this that those...PLEASE MAKE UP YOU MIND ONCE AND FOR ALL! :? :? :?

SIGH!

i've just read your post in the other thread and you ask me to see if further topics could be posted in existing threads, i dont have a proble with that and will try and do it from now on, but please dont sound like you've just about had enough of me when you havent even checked the date of this thread...

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 am

that was posted 4 days ago and your request is made today...what took you so long? :?

-David Icke
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Haha, as if anyone would bother to contact the Dutch.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Apadamek
Forum Expert
Alliance: Cloud HVE
Race: System Lord
ID: 1981768

Mordack wrote:Haha, as if anyone would bother to contact the Dutch.

Actually Iran has a multi-billion dollar, quaint windmill market. Not surprising the Dutch had a spy there.
Image << Trader Feedback
Questions about the stock market, watches or betting on sports? Click the sig above!
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Semper wrote:This could have easily been an extension of the Russian war thread, or even the NWO one, maybe even jims 'save the world'.

~Semper

You know whats funny, although hard to believe. The mods would group me up with this guy for my Impeach Bush topic. Yeaaahh... Soooo.... >.>
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

it could be worse, we could have political ads like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gncW1zqMFgs

<_<Psi Kiya Trist>_>
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
semper

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Semper wrote:Right!

That is just about it!

~Semper

1st, how is a an unedited news report NOT credible regardless of where its hosted? :?
if the video had been edited to give a false impression of something i would understand your arguement but it makes NO sense what so ever when its a straight unedited report!

2nd, please make up your minds!

i WAS posting them in this that those since we are refused a political discussion board, i was asked to post them there, THEN I'm told to STOP posting them in this that those and put them in debate, now your more or less giving me warnings and asking me to post in this that those...PLEASE MAKE UP YOU MIND ONCE AND FOR ALL! :? :? :?

SIGH!

i've just read your post in the other thread and you ask me to see if further topics could be posted in existing threads, i dont have a proble with that and will try and do it from now on, but please dont sound like you've just about had enough of me when you havent even checked the date of this thread...

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:17 am

that was posted 4 days ago and your request is made today...what took you so long? :?

what took me so long?

Surprisingly SGW is not my top priority. :-D

I am not warning, there was no mention of warnings, or you being 'in trouble'

so chill...i was just making the point (in a not so direct way)

that it is a debate section, not a you tube section. (As in you tube someone post's a video and then people comment and watch it or visa versa!) and that you could have easily put it in one of the existing threads.

Its all there.

Now I have been nice.
I add this is the first and last time I explain one of my mod post's. Next time, read it and dont make presumptions from tone.

AS for the other mods telling you where and what to post, do let me know who they were and I shall have a word with them.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Fear Of The Duck
Forum Zombie

Semper wrote: (As in you tube someone post's a video and then people comment and watch it or vice versa!)

:-k ya mean like ppl post and the someone comments and watches, or ppl comment and watch and then someone posts :?
semper

Corran Horn wrote:
Semper wrote: (As in you tube someone post's a video and then people comment and watch it or vice versa!)

:-k ya mean like ppl post and the someone comments and watches, or ppl comment and watch and then someone posts :?

Possibly. There is a lot of random freaky crap out there in the world. :-D
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Semper wrote:
AS for the other mods telling you where and what to post, do let me know who they were and I shall have a word with them.

mate, that was 2 or 3 months ago, how am i sposed to remember?!?! :?

maybe he/she will be kind enough to come forward...if they themselves can remember :-D

-David Icke
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Semper wrote:

mate, that was 2 or 3 months ago, how am i sposed to remember?!?! :?

maybe he/she will be kind enough to come forward...if they themselves can remember :-D

i thought it was jack, but i could be wrong...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

thank you :-)

btw, if there is even the most minuscule shred of evidence which supports an alternate theory then it stops being a conspiracy theory and does in fact become a probability....

but thats a debate for my other topic :P

-David Icke
S0lid Snake
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld

Jack wrote:Yes it was. I told him to keep his conspiracy theories to the debate section, where they belong.

This isn't a theory...

It even got coverage in the mainstream media...

That should scare everybody in itself...

The reason for withdrawal was that the US/Israel was planing a hit on the facilities being sabotaged, again very disconcerting.

Might I add that trade sanctions are a soft form of declaring war on a nation. Which the USA, UK & Europe are currently perusing.

Not long til open war is declared. Iraq part deux.
{The Legion Of Outer Haven}
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

[KMA]Avenger wrote:btw, if there is even the most minuscule shred of evidence which supports an alternate theory then it stops being a conspiracy theory and does in fact become a probability....

no, that's when a hypothesis becomes a theory.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”