what do you think would happen in stargate atlantis movie

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

what do you think would happen in stargate atlantis movie

what do you think would happen in the movie

give your comments here
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Re: what do you think would happen in stargate atlantis movie

Ok guyz im stil on episode 4 of Atlantis season 5. is the movie gonna be about the continuation of what happened after Atlantis settles on earth i NEED TO KNOW.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

GOLDEN WING wrote:Ok guyz im stil on episode 4 of Atlantis season 5. is the movie gonna be about the continuation of what happened after Atlantis settles on earth i NEED TO KNOW.

yes it will be i think it will be the final battle against the wraith and i also think the ancients will help this time cus the tauri cant do it by them selves theres like 40 or 50 wraith hives ships still out there a whole galaxy so the ancients must help in the fight.

whats the point on making a program and films about the ancients if they wont show them selves and help the second evolution of there kind (tauri)

i think in the film the ancients will show them selves and destroy the wraith once and for all
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

I wish they make a new Seres continuing on the atlantis going to earth and like the wraith making a new type of Wraith like the Goa'uld Neurty made the Super human hosts.

That would be awsum to see and cooler ships and another 5 seasons of Earths being in danger But with atlantis their and the Wisdom of the Ancients in the CPU of Alantis lol that place once the danger is gone won't have military its gonna have Cpu Geeks and scientists roaming.

I just wish they do't kill it and get SGU up and running.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

GOLDEN WING wrote:I wish they make a new Seres continuing on the atlantis going to earth and like the wraith making a new type of Wraith like the Goa'uld Neurty made the Super human hosts.

That would be awsum to see and cooler ships and another 5 seasons of Earths being in danger But with atlantis their and the Wisdom of the Ancients in the CPU of Alantis lol that place once the danger is gone won't have military its gonna have Cpu Geeks and scientists roaming.

yeah more ship battles other words wraith attacking the milkyway
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

scarface92 wrote:
GOLDEN WING wrote:I wish they make a new Seres continuing on the atlantis going to earth and like the wraith making a new type of Wraith like the Goa'uld Neurty made the Super human hosts.

I think we think more allike most ppl here don't really know SG.1 or atlantis.

Im a huge fan of the SG franchise if i had the cash i would fund them the cash to make 10 more seasons.
Golden's Trade feedback
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

GOLDEN WING wrote:
scarface92 wrote:

I think we think more allike most ppl here don't really know SG.1 or atlantis.

Im a huge fan of the SG franchise if i had the cash i would fund them the cash to make 10 more seasons.

yeah let it continue forever sg1 exploration/ground battles atlantis space battles and the next one will be exploration bet you

ha ha wouldnt it be funny if all of this was real out there now
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri

The Tauri/Tollan forum is not the right place for this. Moved.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
Darth Optimus
Forum Expert
Race: Ancient

It would be nice now that the SGC has the Ancient database from Atlantis and the Asgard Core that they could create a new bigger and badder class of space ship. With hologram emitters on the outer haul so it could project several ships. And full armed with drones and capable of stealth along with the Asgard Beaming weapons. That would be a nice ship to take down the Wraith. And maybe the plot could have Sheppards team going after Wraith and trying to rid them from existence. And maybe if they make a 2nd movie it could be about the Ancient/Wraith war and how the lost tribe of Asgard helped out.
Captain Teague
Forum Addict

Darth Optimus wrote:It would be nice now that the SGC has the Ancient database from Atlantis and the Asgard Core that they could create a new bigger and badder class of space ship. With hologram emitters on the outer haul so it could project several ships. And full armed with drones and capable of stealth along with the Asgard Beaming weapons. That would be a nice ship to take down the Wraith. And maybe the plot could have Sheppards team going after Wraith and trying to rid them from existence. And maybe if they make a 2nd movie it could be about the Ancient/Wraith war and how the lost tribe of Asgard helped out.

well they already have stealth and asgard beam weapons so they just need a hologram which they could get from atlantis but i believe the asgard have the tech in the asgard computers on tauri ships and the goa'uld had one apophis did when he was in the space mine field and they only need drones tech from atlantis and making a blue print to make such a warship without the public knowing the bigger the fleet the harder it is to keep secret
ImageImageImage
EPIC Quote's

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”