TUF The Ultimate Fighter Smashes ! Aus vs UK!!!!

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

TUF The Ultimate Fighter Smashes ! Aus vs UK!!!!

Big shoutout to one of.my best friends and training.partbers

Stormin norman parke

WHo last night reached the finals in the ultimate fighter competition

In all the years ive watched the programme ive never seen a guy with so.much heart and dedication to wim the tournament and get his contract with tbe ufc

#the next lightweight champion

Watch out edgar and all them because norman is gonna hit the ufc with a bang !!

Congrats buddy !
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Re: TUF The Ultimate Fighter Smashes ! Aus vs UK!!!!

Best thing about it is . I can put norman through his paces in wrestling . Baha makes me feel holy **Filtered** good :D
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Moved.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

I have been watching this season TUF: smashes and i have to say it's far better then the American version this season.
Norman fought well and clever in both his fights....I have no idea who he is fighting in the final but i hope he wins...
You have any idea who he will be fighting in the final Ryu....A little spoiler would be great :-D
I like the freak show i see him with a UFC contract win or lose...he has that gimmik that would look cool in the UFC...
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

nightlight wrote:I have been watching this season TUF: smashes and i have to say it's far better then the American version this season.
Norman fought well and clever in both his fights....I have no idea who he is fighting in the final but i hope he wins...
You have any idea who he will be fighting in the final Ryu....A little spoiler would be great :-D
I like the freak show i see him with a UFC contract win or lose...he has that gimmik that would look cool in the UFC...

As far as ive figured out its freakshow vs norman and if.it.is

What a fight thats gonna be ;)

Yeah im.enjoying.the pranks ans.taking.the piss out.of striopopopolus llol
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Saw norman there 20 mins ago . Hell had some laugh with him about the pick me thing . Met him down at the gym

Pick mee pick.mee ! Ledgendary :D

Unfortunatly cant reveal who he is facing untill the show plays it as he got.him trouble for.texting his fiancee that he misses her and the kid . ~_~ its wasnt the fact he texted it was the rule breaking . They were talking to the neighbour and asked him for a phone . Sneaky bastards . Phone.for an autograph or so i came to believe froom.the way norman.explained . ANyways had a pint and headed.home . Hes looking forward to final biig time . He wants me.to.come.in to spar with grappling . i'll try but im 19kg lighter on muscle than i was
When i was training hard . But hey i figure i should grab the opertunity.to help.him out before he goes to ufc cause he wont be back home.much then

Peace ;)

Kyle
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Bump the **Filtered** uo . Domt you loosers watch good tv shows !!!! ?

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”