snowstorm

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

snowstorm

whoes pumped for the large amounts of snow they are predicting on the east coast of the usa?

I am under a blizzard warning!!

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: snowstorm

donais wrote:whoes pumped for the large amounts of snow they are predicting on the east coast of the usa?

Aren't Ponies allergic to snow? Or is Wikipedia full of nonsense?
harshfello
Forum Regular
Alliance: TAF
Alternate name(s): Melloyello heining. Harshfello noob the list goes on :)

donais wrote:whoes pumped for the large amounts of snow they are predicting on the east coast of the usa?

Just filled up the 4wd ready to do some drifting in this blizzard haha :)

* i life in eastern pa haha
donais
Forum Regular

overwatch wrote:

Just filled up the 4wd ready to do some drifting in this blizzard haha :)

* i life in eastern pa haha

northern ct here, gonna get more snow :P

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

central ny here...says 9 to 12

but snows like sex to a women, never know how many inchs your gonna get or how long it will last....
Easy^ Rocks
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Eastern MA...

Just waiting for the power to go out so I have an excuse to eat my chips.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I am telling you man. The world is getting **Filtered** on by nature disasters because of our failing atmosphere. :o
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Pfft we already have 50 inches.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

I made $10 shoveling! Woohoo!

Really, though, I went through four pairs of socks and two shoes from getting all wet.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

I enjoyed reading about all the dumb asses that got stuck on the roads during the storm. I mean, did you not get enough warning to stay off the **Filtered** roads? Oh look, its super storm sandy, ah its just a little rain and wind, we can manage! Oh look, its a snow storm, ah its just a little snow and wind! Yea, you go girls! This is why the West Coast is so much better.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Tetrismonkey wrote:I enjoyed reading about all the dumb asses that got stuck on the roads during the storm. I mean, did you not get enough warning to stay off the **Filtered** roads? Oh look, its super storm sandy, ah its just a little rain and wind, we can manage! Oh look, its a snow storm, ah its just a little snow and wind! Yea, you go girls! This is why the West Coast is so much better.

If bloody americans knew how to drive in snow that wouldn't be a problem.

Noobs.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
donais
Forum Regular

[-X

new englanders know how to drive in the snow its everyone else who doesnt

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Noobert wrote:I am telling you man. The world is getting **Filtered** on by nature disasters because of our failing atmosphere. :o
So that is not really a matter of natural disaster, but rather a natural ecosystem 'reset'. Planet reaches a point where life as we know it is not viable. :P Then the jig is up. ;)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:
Noobert wrote:I am telling you man. The world is getting **Filtered** on by nature disasters because of our failing atmosphere. :o
So that is not really a matter of natural disaster, but rather a natural ecosystem 'reset'. Planet reaches a point where life as we know it is not viable. :P Then the jig is up. ;)

We humans do not do nearly as much damage as we pretend we do to the Earth. Yes we are a messy parasite indeed but livestock belching methane (not farting, common misconception), plate activity, and volcanic activity (kind of one in the same as plate activity) blatantly dwarf anything we can ever do as for contributing to greenhouse effect.

Two other superior factors that have nothing to do with us messy Earthlings. The core of our planet is super heated liquid iron and the magnetic force generated by this shifts in long cycles. The sun has a powerful magnetic force as well and it too goes through fierce adjustment cycles. To believe in Al Gore is to be an idiot more or less. I'm sure we can coexist peacefully if we try but you are still an idiot if you believe our species is capable of such foolish weather drama.

If you are truly concerned about humans jacking up the Earth you need to learn about the decay rates of some of our most lethal radioactive elements. Next you need to justify the risks of one single reactor going critical and flooding the atmosphere with those tiny lethal particles. You cannot justify it :)

Next thing you know some do-gooder is going to blame the primordial bacteria for turning the Earth away from it's molten lava surface over 6 billion years. Oh and blame the dinosaurs too those God forsaken beasts doomed us all. There isn't a fine line between solution innovation and whining you are thinking of insanity and genius.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sniperwax wrote:
Juliette wrote:

We humans do not do nearly as much damage as we pretend we do to the Earth. Yes we are a messy parasite indeed but livestock belching methane (not farting, common misconception), plate activity, and volcanic activity (kind of one in the same as plate activity) blatantly dwarf anything we can ever do as for contributing to greenhouse effect.

Two other superior factors that have nothing to do with us messy Earthlings. The core of our planet is super heated liquid iron and the magnetic force generated by this shifts in long cycles. The sun has a powerful magnetic force as well and it too goes through fierce adjustment cycles. To believe in Al Gore is to be an idiot more or less. I'm sure we can coexist peacefully if we try but you are still an idiot if you believe our species is capable of such foolish weather drama.

If you are truly concerned about humans jacking up the Earth you need to learn about the decay rates of some of our most lethal radioactive elements. Next you need to justify the risks of one single reactor going critical and flooding the atmosphere with those tiny lethal particles. You cannot justify it :)

Next thing you know some do-gooder is going to blame the primordial bacteria for turning the Earth away from it's molten lava surface over 6 billion years. Oh and blame the dinosaurs too those God forsaken beasts doomed us all. There isn't a fine line between solution innovation and whining you are thinking of insanity and genius.
Sweetie, did I say humans were doing this? :) I did say 'natural ecosystem reset'. As in, the twenty or so major extinction level events we have had so far. The thing that ticked of those primordial bacteriae of yours.. knocked off the dinos.. reduced all beings in size.. and so on, and so on.

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”