Free Naq?

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Free Naq?

IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote: You are just lost hope :) Deal with it
I'm not the one hidden behind High emptys shadow :-#
You needed whole day to come up with somethink...i will give you few more days mybe your "brain" will think of somethink better :smt043
or.. I havent been on all day 8-[

besides im satisfied with that, in fact i'll further it, Iflux what have you achieved so far ingame ;) ponder that to yourself then get back to me on me being a lost hope :smt117
What have i achieved you better ask yourself that :smt081
what, ask myself what you have acheived...I asked you because I dont have a clue all you do is whine and boost about OE when its only 1 guy doing anything :smt081 we're all laughing at you not with you :smt110
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote: You are just lost hope :) Deal with it
I'm not the one hidden behind High emptys shadow :-#
You needed whole day to come up with somethink...i will give you few more days mybe your "brain" will think of somethink better :smt043
or.. I havent been on all day 8-[

besides im satisfied with that, in fact i'll further it, Iflux what have you achieved so far ingame ;) ponder that to yourself then get back to me on me being a lost hope :smt117
What have i achieved you better ask yourself that :smt081

what, ask myself what you have acheived...I asked you because I dont have a clue all you do is whine and boost about OE when its only 1 guy doing anything :smt081 we're all laughing at you not with you :smt110

Haha i will let 18 ME speak for itself ;)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

You two are like an old married couple :smt110

How's things guild? :)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:what, ask myself what you have acheived...I asked you because I dont have a clue all you do is whine and boost about OE when its only 1 guy doing anything :smt081 we're all laughing at you not with you :smt110
:smt043

When ever I check up on these forums I see you sniffing the butt cracks of OE. Get a grip of yourself.

A silly game suggestion spiraling into a muppet show, quite fitting.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote: Haha i will let 18 ME speak for itself ;)
lol I left when I was ahead of you :smt117

also who cares what ME you bought yourself :-#
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote: Haha i will let 18 ME speak for itself ;)
lol I left when I was ahead of you :smt117

also who cares what ME you bought yourself :-#
WAS yea :) ... i bought what exacly me ? :D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild is a turd muncher, it's gone to his brain.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote: How's things guild? :)

yeah things pretty good, nice and relaxed :-D how you gettin along ?
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Umm...can we get on topic please? :-$
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Navy
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Gordy

Field Marshall wrote:Umm...can we get on topic please? :-$
hell..by the end of it I almost forgot what the topic was.

So...free naq...pretty crazy idea.

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”