Free Naq?

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Free Naq?

How about a **Filtered** ton of naq for every player whose been here for over...say...8 years?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Free Naq?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yea let's boost those best acc even more ! :smt021
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

better still ! how about a **Filtered** ton of naq for everyone here under 1 year and active :smt047
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Yea better make multys now Guild then ... oh i forgot you have few xDDD :smt042 :smt100
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:Yea better make multys now Guild then ... oh i forgot you have few xDDD :smt042 :smt100
yeah because everyone that wants a multi doesnt already have one :roll: keep up kid
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFLuX
Forum Elite

you make me cry guild :) i hoped i would see more action in war but YOU JUST CAN'T KEAP IT UP! :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:you make me cry guild :) i hoped i would see more action in war but YOU JUST CAN'T KEAP IT UP! :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
You missed your opportunity to do any fighting when you had your vendy with zero , we went to war squashed you and you gave up for a nice few months, gave up on you about then :) not coming back to see you run of again kiddo :smt056
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

hahaha with zero ? :) Like we post everythink on forum :) OH AND how cute you didn't mention you got owned in onliner :smt043 Oh you guys won the war well that's cute too :smt058

P.S. Now i know somethink is wrong with you and the uu's giveaways .. somethink must of confused you =D>
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:hahaha with zero ? :) Like we post everythink on forum :) OH AND how cute you didn't mention you got owned in onliner :smt043 Oh you guys won the war well that's cute too :smt058

P.S. Now i know somethink is wrong with you and the uu's giveaways .. somethink must of confused you =D>
:-k when ?

its something* :smt058
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote:hahaha with zero ? :) Like we post everythink on forum :) OH AND how cute you didn't mention you got owned in onliner :smt043 Oh you guys won the war well that's cute too :smt058

:-k when ?

its something* :smt058
You are just lost hope :) Deal with it
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote: You are just lost hope :) Deal with it
I'm not the one hidden behind High emptys shadow :-#
Spoiler
Game Over
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:

=D>
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:
You needed whole day to come up with somethink...i will give you few more days mybe your "brain" will think of somethink better :smt043
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:
You needed whole day to come up with somethink...i will give you few more days mybe your "brain" will think of somethink better :smt043
or.. I havent been on all day 8-[

besides im satisfied with that, in fact i'll further it, Iflux what have you achieved so far ingame ;) ponder that to yourself then get back to me on me being a lost hope :smt117
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:
or.. I havent been on all day 8-[

besides im satisfied with that, in fact i'll further it, Iflux what have you achieved so far ingame ;) ponder that to yourself then get back to me on me being a lost hope :smt117
What have i achieved you better ask yourself that :smt081
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”