Happy British Asskicking Day!

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Happy British Asskicking Day!

Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Happy British Asskicking Day!

LOL, been cocking it up since.

1t in debt and counting :-D

Viva la Chinese.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

What's that saying? Owe a million to the bank, that's your bank, owe a billion and it's the bank's? :sge
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

is this the one where you guys had to get help from the French, I can't remember 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:is this the one where you guys had to get help from the French, I can't remember 8-[
...and struggled, on home turf :-"

Whilst of course, we were off taking countries worth taking :smt047
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

Field Marshall wrote:
Guild wrote:is this the one where you guys had to get help from the French, I can't remember 8-[

Meanwhile, Britain is a puny little island with none of her colonies left and America is the second largest nation, had to save England's ass from the Germans and is the richest, most powerful country in the world.

Your lips move, but all I hear are tears. :-D
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Jack wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

Meanwhile, Britain is a puny little island with none of her colonies left and America is the second largest nation, had to save England's ass from the Germans and is the richest, most powerful country in the world.

we have 16 overseas territories... :-k ,and I think the Canadians still have the queen as head of state...?

I ... what ?! I don't think you understand how the war happened, have you had a blow to the head ? are you ok jack ?!? :shock:

but yeah you're right... the future looks good for the vast % of people in america who cqant afford medical bills, live in fear of when the next school massacres will happen, terrorists always targeting you guys.... Murica <3
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack
Evil Reincarnated

Guild wrote:we have 16 overseas territories... :-k
Counting the 16 Irish districts you control doesn't count. :smt110
Guild wrote:and I think the Canadians still have the queen as head of state...?
Only cause the Canadians are too polite to tell the queen to **Filtered** off. :smt105
Guild wrote:but yeah you're right... the future looks good for the vast % of people in america who cqant afford medical bills, live in fear of when the next school massacres will happen, terrorists always targeting you guys.... Murica <3
Better than England taking their orders from us. :smt047
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Jack wrote:
Guild wrote:we have 16 overseas territories... :-k
Counting the 16 Irish districts you control doesn't count. :smt110
Guild wrote:and I think the Canadians still have the queen as head of state...?
Only cause the Canadians are too polite to tell the queen to **Filtered** off. :smt105
Guild wrote:but yeah you're right... the future looks good for the vast % of people in america who cqant afford medical bills, live in fear of when the next school massacres will happen, terrorists always targeting you guys.... Murica <3
Better than England taking their orders from us. :smt047
ur an boxhead! england has still overCCs territories as does american if u didnt know :-$ #-o and ireland really theres not districts in ireland thats american politics #-o there called constituenCCys over here or CCounties :smt100 jacks getting schooled Im sorry the stereotype of the fat american doesnt apply to jack just the noob brainless one :smt050 but i still like british asskicking day!

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Jack wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

Erm, no. Canada is the second largest. No country has any colonies, many have over sea terretories. For a puny island we still hit way above our weight class in just about everything. You never had to save us from the Germans either, EVER, that's an assumption made, funnily enough, by ignorant yanks.
In the second world war the British won the battle of britain and everyone and their dog, including the german high command knew Germany wasn't taking the UK mainland. Germany was dead in the water against the UK, we didn't need saving from nothing to do with them. In the first world war we certainly didn't need your help.

As for being the most powerful... well... you mean because that's all so very useful these days. Richest? Sorry, what state is New Orleans STILL in after hurricane katrina? What is your great health care system like? OR, yes, your crime rates? lmao...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Semper wrote:
Jack wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

Erm, no. Canada is the second largest. No country has any colonies, many have over sea terretories. For a puny island we still hit way above our weight class in just about everything. You never had to save us from the Germans either, EVER, that's an assumption made, funnily enough, by ignorant yanks.
In the second world war the British won the battle of britain and everyone and their dog, including the german high command knew Germany wasn't taking the UK mainland. Germany was dead in the water against the UK, we didn't need saving from nothing to do with them. In the first world war we certainly didn't need your help.

As for being the most powerful... well... you mean because that's all so very useful these days. Richest? Sorry, what state is New Orleans STILL in after hurricane katrina? What is your great health care system like? OR, yes, your crime rates? lmao...

This one seems fitting for you.

[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

After the events of tonight i believe the correct term is fussball.
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Semper wrote:
Jack wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

lol Ze Germans would have never taken over our land whether we had the equipment from the US or not.. and thats all it was really ... US provided us with equipment ... mainly tanks which is why we was in debt until the 1980s... a country cant say "we saved your ass" and expect us to be thankful when all they did was loan us some equipment and make us pay it all back for years...

all the hard work was done by the British and the Common wealth and then the US stepped at the end and want to claim the glory...

kind of like a whole football team putting in the work and then the striker saying he is a one man team.... SORT YOUR HEAD OUT AND EAT SOME MORE BURGERS lol

Edit FYI we still own

British Antarctic Territory
Tristan da Cunha
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
The Falkland Islands
Gibraltar
Saint Helena
Ascension Island
British Indian Ocean Territory
The British Virgin Islands
The Turks and Caicos Islands
Anguilla
Montserrat
Bermuda
The Cayman Islands
The Pitcairn Islands
Akrotiri and Dhekelia

Also Head of state in Canada, Australia .... etc etc etc basically all common wealth countries... we may be small but we have accomplished what the entire world have not.... dont try to be us ;)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Setesh wrote:Image

hahaha. Don't you forget the first one! No one else has provided such a reliable, sustainable source of entertainment! Second, well, you did help, but then there are a few nations that can wear a t-shirt like that. :smt047 No comment can describe the hilarity of the third and as for the fourth, well... I have no excuses for our football team. They're awful, but then again, we did gift the world with the sport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0rUtSLZTlc
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”