does anyone?

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

does anyone?

"Does anyone have a kleenex? "
:-D :-D

Just seeing what sort of a conversation can come of this infamous phrase :0?
Who?
What?
Where?
When?
How?
Why?

On a side note. Dangit the forums new skin is really tough to read on my phone'or did i do that some "intoxicated" night?
Its really not friendly to the colourblind eye...
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: does anyone?

Who? :D

Which theme are you using for the forum?
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Come on
Daniel jackson....
Sg1 episode 1
..... Gah lol

I fixed the font now it was some red thingy think its the standard font now
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I thought the Kleenex gag was used a few times in the first few seasons? :)
Couldn't settle on an answer. In any case, "nice callback". (To quote another episode.)

James Spader was funny as Danny Jackson in the film by the way. Look how far he's come. :-D
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Juliette wrote:James Spader was funny as Danny Jackson in the film by the way. Look how far he's come. :-D
Always preferred Shanks over Spader for the role of Jackson. Might be because of seeing the character (and Shanks) evolve over time.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Clockwork wrote:Always preferred Shanks over Spader for the role of Jackson. Might be because of seeing the character (and Shanks) evolve over time.
I totally agree. Just wanted to plug Spader because of how awesome I think he is, haha. :-D
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

throwback thursday eh :)

just started watching the seasons on netflix againgod remember them likeit was yesterday . infact it was a long long time ago lol.

still got the original sg1 magazine colletion and the dvd's that came out with them with single episodes on them.

i never got around to watching SGU and SGA as i just wasnt sure on them , growing with the sg1 chars it kinda threw me off ,watched1or two of them but this time it will be all :)

although sga, has just sparked interest in me asi now see that its robert carlisle playing the doctor

he was epic as "rumple" in Once upon a time.

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”