Going round the world, suggestions?

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Going round the world, suggestions?

Thanks overlord, I'll love the hot water then, it's usually always too cold for me here in Europe :P I don't imagine I'll have much time for the beaches, but definitely gotta go for a quick dip in the ocean :)

Thanks Kikaz, I googled it and it seems very interesting, so it's on my to-do list :D

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
ombre
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Searching for
Race: Ori
ID: 0

I would skip Sydney - two days or three is enaugh time for this city. Yes, you have Botanic Gardens near Opera house, Harbour bridge, Bondi beach, Toronga Zoo and maybe center - some skyscrapers and Queen Victoria Station... Use trains (underground) - it is cheap (only line to airport costs more - 25$ back in 2012)

Maybe go to Golden Coast (Brisbane) or Sunshine coast instead - Jetstar airline is quite cheap if you reserve in time (50$). You have Steve Irwin park somewhere there... :)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

ombre wrote:I would skip Sydney - two days or three is enaugh time for this city. Yes, you have Botanic Gardens near Opera house, Harbour bridge, Bondi beach, Toronga Zoo and maybe center - some skyscrapers and Queen Victoria Station... Use trains (underground) - it is cheap (only line to airport costs more - 25$ back in 2012)

Maybe go to Golden Coast (Brisbane) or Sunshine coast instead - Jetstar airline is quite cheap if you reserve in time (50$). You have Steve Irwin park somewhere there... :)
Well, I made the reservations, started booking airbnb and the like now :)
I'll arrive to Sydney in the afternoon on Oct 31st and then leave to Cairns in early afternoon on November 6th (flying with Virgin Australia, it's a return trip and it's slightly more expensive than Jet Star, 210€ is the return trip, but I've already got all the baggage in that price and it's also the only one which returns to Sydney early enough for me to catch the flight to Singapore and then Bangkok. There are a couple other things I'd like to see in Sydney - perhaps you can help me out mate :) What's Madam Tussaud's like there? Have you been in it? I've only been to the one in London, so perhaps it's worth a visit. I'll see, there's one in San Francisco and also one in Bangkok I believe and I don't intend on visiting all of them. Gotta visit every Hard Rock Cafe on the way, though :D I'll also heed overlord's advice and book a trip to the Blue Mountains. So that's a day gone by as well. What's the Sydney's amusement park like? Is it worth a visit in case I've got the time? What about the aquarium? :)

Thanks mate :)

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”