Harchester is a cheater

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
killtacular
Forum Addict

Harchester is a cheater

Scumbag cheater
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Harchester is a cheater

:smt043

I am declaring you to be harch number 1 fan your obsession with me is touching...
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Kilts its old news, harchicans has been blacklisted before for scamming this round of multying and scripting is just another facite in the Harchester Saga.

look here
viewforum.php?f=38 he is mentioned a few times

this one in particular
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=205047
ƒëmmë wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:53 pm smh,

The thing with Harch is you know what he is like and you either accept it or you don't, The thing you can trust about him is you can't trust. When you know that it makes it easier on yourself.

And yeah I got stung myself by him and his mates in Olympus when they decided to "save" me from my friend "HHB". They decided destroying me ingame and on forum and on FB was the way to get at HHB. Harch did things I didn't even think he'd stoop too to me.
Funny now iFlux is convinced I'm HHB's fake female acc, HHB thinks I'm a fake. Crudos to Nab for being the only man in the whole lot to offer any apology at all.

Point is Kilts, you have to let it go for your own sanity. I'm out of the game for good due to all the **Filtered** that went down this year. Don't let him ruin your enjoyment of game,

@Harchicans love ya, but hate that you cheat.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Love ya too femme
Tho I do find it amusing people think your a fake, I distinctly remember you not being a fake :-D

I do especially remember hearing your voice and seeing you on cam :shock:

Tho I can think of a few who “trust” and I “trust” 8-[

@ ken do it for your own sanity we can’t have a craaaaazy killlz on the lose :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”