Introductions:

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Ranger1
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Introductions:

so i desided to use my first 1ooo glory for supporter status hope it was a smart move
IFLuX
Forum Elite

yes it was
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

IFLuX wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:01 amyes it was
Agreed, Gosh it has been over a decade since I have to of made that decision >< I'm so old ><
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Ranger1
Forum Newbie

so i have my own alliance how do i join a house
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Aww to be a newbie again :smt036
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
borg
Forum Irregular

Starlord wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:49 pm so i have my own alliance how do i join a house
you need 5 people in your alliance to gain house benefit
Ranger1
Forum Newbie

OK so i log in this day to find i was attacked for 120bill. t had 3 trill deff and thus a unfairr hit in my book with my deff. with his losses.

i look at the player he in 1 min attacked me, banked, sold off all his strike and deff weapons and untrained any covert, and retrained them as miners. i know this as i was online when he attacked.

so i set war and desided to wait for something worth taking. apparently i hit alliance war althoug its says we are alliance nutral. and less then a min later was massed by his other member. not even i am that fast but sabbing and massing went on. i wasted wth was gong on and got this.
"this is a war game and we do w/e the *** we want dawg don't like it quit." is this guy 8 and getting beet up in the little boys room at school or what.

i am cool with attacks or massingings if i deserver it but wth. 40mill troops lost 9mill weapons all from a top 30 player. was this a multi snyper acct pravoking or what?
Last edited by Ranger1 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
borg
Forum Irregular

there are bullies in every game

Who was it

U prolly need to join aa strong alliance to get some protection while u build
Ranger1
Forum Newbie

First it was SilenceWillFall about 30 seconds later i set war and his intire account was untrained and weapons sold and banked then PhilipBanks desided to just mass my account for returning war setting.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Goood let me know your account id and I’ll mass you for good measure :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
CC90
Forum Expert

Did u enjoy popping your cherry :smt043
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
Ranger1
Forum Newbie

it was abit harch. just somebody has a bad day and destroys 2 weeks work at random. would be diffrrent if i attacked him or something but no threat to his 10trill strike. but be nice to be that high ranks and act like an ass
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

btw a few people who have posted in this thread are part of the group you declared war on
Its a war game sadly.
Honestly I would just let them have there thing and keep going.
Ranger1
Forum Newbie

i didnt declare war and 3 out of the 4 are on vacation. just another high rank player getting his kicks picking on sombody is all. that group set alliance war not i, i thought i was seting personal war with the crapy attack for 120bill.
CC90
Forum Expert

Can i set war hahaha you can be my farm. :smt025

Quick hit ppt :smt043

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”