Total post count and posts per day

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Eärendil
Forum Deity
Race: Forum Diety
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Total post count and posts per day

Juliette wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:07 am Hand grenades might be truer to their area of effect though. :o
Speaking of areas, just imagined almost 8000 shoeless horses, quite the Dothraki/Mongol/Hunnic/(generic nomadic horse culture) horde. I pity the blacksmith.
Do you pity how those little metal bits brought him coin?

Those Dothraki are why countries have lax labor laws for kids.

Do not let my post count fool you, I still don't care what you think that you know.
“You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime"
Spoiler

SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:20 pm
Juliette wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:32 pm Total posts: 31769 (1.97% of all posts / 6.76 posts per day)

Assuming no significant number of new posts by this account, I will be above 6 posts per day on average until August 6th, 2019.. guess I 'win', depending on your point of view. :P
TBH, SS would have won by a land slide. :-"
If only someone wasn't naughty whilst I slept :-"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I did expect you to acknowledge the usefulness of the occasional purge, but this enthusiasm is positively overwhelming, good sir. :o A purge of humans, that is. Not posts. 8-[ Never delete posts, ever again.
As for the blacksmith, no, I pitied them for being a blacksmith in a society that did not hoof its horses, leaving them out of -that kind of- work. :P
Eärendil wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:24 am Do you pity how those little metal bits brought him coin?

Those Dothraki are why countries have lax labor laws for kids.

When the cat's asleep.. the intrinsic conscientious motivations of the mice are regrettably insufficient to compensate for the absence of your anchoring voice.
SuperSaiyan wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:03 pm If only someone wasn't naughty whilst I slept :-"
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

SuperSaiyan wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:03 pm
Tetrismonkey wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:20 pm
Juliette wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:32 pm Total posts: 31769 (1.97% of all posts / 6.76 posts per day)

Assuming no significant number of new posts by this account, I will be above 6 posts per day on average until August 6th, 2019.. guess I 'win', depending on your point of view. :P
TBH, SS would have won by a land slide. :-"
If only someone wasn't naughty whilst I slept :-"
I doubt you being awake would have helped. 8-[
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”