Blast from the past - BombayTV clips

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Blast from the past - BombayTV clips

I don't know if anyone remaining on this forum remembers/knows about the Grapheine/BombayTV website, it enables you to add freely subtitles to old school Bollywood movies' short scenes. It was used within SGW community, around 2007-2008 I believe. However, there was no mention on the site from which movie(s) it came. Several months ago, I've finally found out (very unexpectedly to be honest) to which movie it belonged and watched the movie. I must say it was very odd & fun, to see these scenes played with proper subtitles (Hindi movie subbed in English) and remember more or less what fun I and others had with these scenes, adding random SGW-related subtitles. Yeah, thinking about 9-10 years old SGW wars while watching a 40 years old Bollywood movie! :smt081 :smt042
Most popular movie for Grapheine videos was Don (1978) with Hindi actor Amitabh Bachchan.

Official trailer for the movie. Recognize the car shooting scene and the police bus.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Blast from the past - BombayTV clips

Reading that, I seriously thought about adding a 'Like' functionality to the forum just for this post. :smt050

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”