The Psi: Fact or Fiction

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.

would you consider Psi Kiya Trist to be:

helpful and insightful, always trying to help
28%
calm and sincere, willing to provide assistance
19%
honest and true, not willing to compromise
12%
stuck up and haughty, lording over all
8%
annoying and spiteful, "pay attention to me" attitude
9%
if Psi Kiya Trist never lived, the world would be a better place
18%
on planet X, Psi Kiya Trist is nothing too prevalent.
7%

Total votes: 101
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Cid Riviera wrote:
Weston wrote:Kudos, of course, unless you weren't as stupid as your joke appeared to have been then, you'd have already known I was male.

There's a distinct lack of humour around here. Thanks for your help with the banners btw - I learned some useful stuff :wink:

Around me*
;-)
Press Ctrl+W FTW
XIZOR
Forum Regular

wow this is a real sad thread
BleedBlack
Fledgling Forumer

alkesh wrote:wow this is a real sad thread

Are you referring to one post inparticular?
Or, the resultant posts due to this one post?
Press Ctrl+W FTW
lady_alex
Fledgling Forumer

So, Psi... How has you family reacted to your revelation? (read it in a oprah type voice)

*is able to post in the Temple of Buck!* "you can try but it's like waiting for toast to boil"
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

CthulhuSpawn wrote:Oh oh oh I have a question! do you go around pretending to be a women often? I mean i do realize that women panties are far softer then male underwear but really, to dress like one completely and pretend to be a women, thats alittle far out...

Not Nice it's not your place to say such things , and to give u fair warning the psi gets moddy sometimes 8)

-Jora, And I'm a Girl-

i sooooooooooo knew that :-D

Like me coming out and saying, "Well, actually, I'm a 54year old man called Bob who lives in The Bronx...I was just really bored and decided to become the facade of a woman to get intouch with my feminine side and mess with you all..."

Putting all hostility aside for a split second i just have to say:
Hi bob !!!!!!!!!!
Now turning it back on .

Ra- 24 odd hours later and i'am still amused .

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
SAKHMET
Fledgling Forumer

I just have to say kudos to you if your *really* a guy at pulling off a great hoax....I thought you were a girl... =D>

This may be off the mark but if you read your name fast it sounds like Psychitrist....which I think is a tad bit fitting, since it seems that some of you guys are going to need one! lol :smt043
"If the other planets are inhabited, they must be using this earth as their insane asylum."
~ George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~ George Carlin
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

lady_alex wrote:So, Psi... How has you family reacted to your revelation? (read it in a oprah type voice)

they're glad i'm finally being a guy...
after pretending for so long, some were starting to mock me...

(doesn't know how oprah would sound like)

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
-suffers from peer pressure? rarely...-
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
lady_alex wrote:So, Psi... How has you family reacted to your revelation? (read it in a oprah type voice)

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Why didn't you just put me out of my misery and tell me lol! 4 months of talking to you!!
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Jora Sjacka
Forum Regular
Race: Accountant

Cid Riviera wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Why didn't you just put me out of my misery and tell me lol! 4 months of talking to you!!

You have nothing man, over 7 months here!

THE SAZ wrote:I was joking you muppet!

Since when are you so hostile against me anyway?

I just woke up last morning, and I thought:

Why not hate SAZ for a while? :wink:

-Jora, I Can Act A Girl if You Want?-
Ira furor brevis est.
lady_alex
Fledgling Forumer

Cid, I am ashamed of you... Psi is underage any way! you naughty naughty man preying on young "girls" I would have smacked you had I known... shame on you! (Cid you are over 18 right?)

Alex

*is able to post in the Temple of Buck!* "you can try but it's like waiting for toast to boil"
XIZOR
Forum Regular

psi i can understand that pretending to be a girl for a week or 2 was amusing but for this long? how do you think all the people feel that you talked to who thought you were a girl.

I can only imagine :smt119
Ishmayeck
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Drunken Ones
Race: Russian
ID: 21616

:shock:
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

lady_alex wrote:Cid, I am ashamed of you... Psi is underage any way! you naughty naughty man preying on young "girls" I would have smacked you had I known... shame on you! (Cid you are over 18 right?)

Alex

It's fair to say that everybody has been wrapped up in their own assumptions of what/who Psi is/was. Charles has never stated yes or no, denied or corrected, yet simply gone along with the flow and left people to their own perceptions. I am no different but I won't tolerate comments like that Alex regardless of their intent. This whole issue has stressed me some since last night having spoke with THE SAZ. Ironically she knew all along yet dispite a few conversations about Psi, she never informed me of the truth, I never asked. I very much doubt any one reading this did. My grouch here is the fact that I, and possibly others alike were deceived to their wits because of Psi's personal insecurities. I myself made a constant effort to speak to this "innocent girl" thinking I could understand what "she" was vulnerable to etc. There was absolutely no malicious intent involved. It's saddening that after such lengths to make a friend in someone, it's all a big freak show. You can't tell me that 5 months of that is normal...
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

alkesh wrote:psi i can understand that pretending to be a girl for a week or 2 was amusing but for this long? how do you think all the people feel that you talked to who thought you were a girl.

tell me, if i had told you my fav color was pink as a guy wouldn't you call me a fruit anyway?

this way i at least seemed normal to the majority of people i talked with.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
-loves pink... had a pink tie once-
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
CthulhuSpawn
Fledgling Forumer

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
alkesh wrote:psi i can understand that pretending to be a girl for a week or 2 was amusing but for this long? how do you think all the people feel that you talked to who thought you were a girl.

tell me, if i had told you my fav color was pink as a guy wouldn't you call me a fruit anyway?

this way i at least seemed normal to the majority of people i talked with.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
-loves pink... had a pink tie once-

Pink farking rules! And im not a fruit, although the whole pretending to be a girl thing, kinda far out. I do have a question but I really dont want to ask it for fear of pain of death....
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
YEA BUNNY!!

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”