The Psi: Fact or Fiction

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.

would you consider Psi Kiya Trist to be:

helpful and insightful, always trying to help
28%
calm and sincere, willing to provide assistance
19%
honest and true, not willing to compromise
12%
stuck up and haughty, lording over all
8%
annoying and spiteful, "pay attention to me" attitude
9%
if Psi Kiya Trist never lived, the world would be a better place
18%
on planet X, Psi Kiya Trist is nothing too prevalent.
7%

Total votes: 101
Ishmayeck
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Drunken Ones
Race: Russian
ID: 21616

CthulhuSpawn wrote:
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
alkesh wrote:psi i can understand that pretending to be a girl for a week or 2 was amusing but for this long? how do you think all the people feel that you talked to who thought you were a girl.

I can only imagine :smt119

tell me, if i had told you my fav color was pink as a guy wouldn't you call me a fruit anyway?

this way i at least seemed normal to the majority of people i talked with.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
-loves pink... had a pink tie once-

Pink farking rules! And im not a fruit, although the whole pretending to be a girl thing, kinda far out. I do have a question but I really dont want to ask it for fear of pain of death....

Fruit...
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Whatever assumptions one has made, Psi is still psi. A good friend to know..personally it never bothered me that I hadn't seen a pic of psi. Everyone's entitled to some fun playing with ppl's minds. lol
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

I'm quite suprised no one has dragged my name into this yet concerning people pretending to be other people, i am actually a scientific experiment on mind control gone wrong, i'm really a duck billed platypus and i have been injected with the criminal masterminds of several dictators from human history, from as far back as Ghengis Khan to more recent ones who names are still to sensitive to mention in public.

Anyhoo, i still have all the respect i had for Psi now i know the truth and had i not been blinded by his honesty and integrity in ALL other areas of how i percieved him and how he came across, i perhaps could have suspected something. As it was i didn't. But what does it matter? I'm a 28 year old man, all the feelings i had for Psi Kiya Trist i can also have for Charles, so you see there was no real shock. Was everyone REALLY that suprised when they found i was the3rdlibra? Would anyone really be that suprised if there was some shred of proof that i am Commander Cody? No. In all fairness we are, on the internet, whoever we want to be.

i'm on the right, Cody is on the left (he has Ghengis Khan's eyes).

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

GhostyGoo™ wrote: i'm really a duck billed platypus and i have been injected with the criminal masterminds of several dictators from human history, from as far back as Ghengis Khan to more recent ones who names are still to sensitive to mention in public.
-Goo

U know goo that exaplains a lot of things ^

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
THE SAZ
Fledgling Forumer

Hear hear! :-D

Be careful of who you choose to attack. Choose wrongly, and face the wrath that is THE SAZ.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

...now i just need to look up prevelent, then i can vote :lol:

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

GhostyGoo™ wrote:...now i just need to look up prevelent, then i can vote :lol:

-Goo

ok, so i mispelled it...

i'll fix it JUST for you...

-.-Psi Kiya Trist-.-
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
brothercrit
Fledgling Forumer

i keep thinking of the scene from the movie crying game where the guy find out the person he likes is really a bloke. I wonder how many of you needed a cold shower after seeing that picture..lol

BrotherCrit
sciguy
Forum Grunt

I had my suspicions since the time i started making these banner things. I found a Psi Kiya Trist at deviantart.com... and the profile there says that Psi Kiya Trist is a guy who likes to play StarGateWars (and signs off as "~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~". And the Psi Kiya Trist there writes poetry from a boy's perspective too :-)
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

NICE banner :-D (but why is the name Samantha Carter so prominent, instead of yours?)
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
sciguy
Forum Grunt

Cid Riviera wrote:NICE banner :-D (but why is the name Samantha Carter so prominent, instead of yours?)

thanks Cid
my name is less prominent because carter is the one ON the banner...
i feel it would look a bit wierd having "sciguy" written under Amanda Tapping's picture :|
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

I understand but isn't it a banner supposed to advertise an individuals character, not someone elses?

-Just curious- :-)
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
sciguy
Forum Grunt

Cid Riviera wrote:I understand but isn't it a banner supposed to advertise an individuals character, not someone elses?

nope :-D
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

sciguy wrote:I had my suspicions since the time i started making these banner things. I found a Psi Kiya Trist at deviantart.com... and the profile there says that Psi Kiya Trist is a guy who likes to play StarGateWars (and signs off as "~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~". And the Psi Kiya Trist there writes poetry from a boy's perspective too :-)

yet quite funnily, wrote some of the poems i've shared in our lovely Poetry corner...

oh wait, thats right, because that IS me...

i've had some fun times on deviantart.com, but sadly those times have come to an end.

i've also had some fun on xanga and myspace, but never held a reconisable feature from sgw's aside from contact info(msn msgr)

funny, i only had one suspecting...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

after just read everything Psi can official be declared more insane than me..i bow to the crazy master ;)
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”