A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Forum for all general ingame discussion.

Moderator: General - Battle/FAQ Mods

User avatar
~Odin~
Alföðr
Posts: 6475
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:23 pm
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Post by ~Odin~ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:30 am

dark lord tacoma wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:41 am
~Odin~ wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:53 pm
) The most recent time was when Buck was last around, he and I are big wrestling fans, his favourite wrestler is Shawn Michaels and mine The Undertaker. Both wrestlers had wrestled at wrestlemania twice in the last few years and we decided we should have a fun reenactment SGW style, so we armed up, roughly the same stats and we went for it. We both were chewing through naq and UU like it was chocolate in front of that fat kid in the movie Matilda lol. It was going back and forth, I would have the upper hand and then he would have the upper hand. Eventually Buck ran out of resources and I was able to hold in there and 0 him. It was a great moment and hands down one of my best onliners, great guy and a great time.
You were a lucky guy then I only ever fought along side buck never had the chance to fight against him, his pre aranged on liners were real tests of skill with balenced stats and a definitive result. Like you say a real nice guy
Indeed, however lets not talk him up to much otherwise if he were to pop his head in and say hi we wouldn't be able to get rid of him because head would be to big to leave the room lmao.
Image
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Posts: 1605
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:36 am
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~
Location: Cumbria in England in Britain on earth
Contact:

Re: A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Post by dark lord tacoma » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:53 am

~Odin~ wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:30 am
dark lord tacoma wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:41 am
~Odin~ wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:53 pm
) The most recent time was when Buck was last around, he and I are big wrestling fans, his favourite wrestler is Shawn Michaels and mine The Undertaker. Both wrestlers had wrestled at wrestlemania twice in the last few years and we decided we should have a fun reenactment SGW style, so we armed up, roughly the same stats and we went for it. We both were chewing through naq and UU like it was chocolate in front of that fat kid in the movie Matilda lol. It was going back and forth, I would have the upper hand and then he would have the upper hand. Eventually Buck ran out of resources and I was able to hold in there and 0 him. It was a great moment and hands down one of my best onliners, great guy and a great time.
You were a lucky guy then I only ever fought along side buck never had the chance to fight against him, his pre aranged on liners were real tests of skill with balenced stats and a definitive result. Like you say a real nice guy
Indeed, however lets not talk him up to much otherwise if he were to pop his head in and say hi we wouldn't be able to get rid of him because head would be to big to leave the room lmao.
I’m fairly sure buck knew/knows I hold him hi regard already
Image
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all

User avatar
buck
The Main Event
Posts: 9787
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 7:56 am
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843
Location: Between and Devil and the Ace of spades

Re: A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Post by buck » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:29 am

Shucks, you guys! :smt090
Image
Image
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."

User avatar
harchester
Forum History
Posts: 10330
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:31 am
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Location: Scotland

Re: A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Post by harchester » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:40 am

:smt050
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

User avatar
Les Ennemis
Forum Addict
Posts: 3197
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:41 pm
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332
Location: Murica

Re: A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Post by Les Ennemis » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:59 pm

harchester wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:40 am
:smt050
just need you to know your still a fag :smt047
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice


lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that

User avatar
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie
Posts: 6093
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:30 pm

Re: A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Post by Field Marshall » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:30 am

...but you never told us the physical symptoms? Only the increase of adrenaline?

There is only one more physical symptom and it's probably the most important one of all....
SpoilerShow
:---)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Post Reply

Return to “StarGateWars General”