Sarah

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Eriond
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

i rarely post on the forums but my sympathies mate, never knew you but i know some of what you are going though...i hope that you are coping ok i'm not a parent but, as some people from IRC know, my brother was murdered 18th Dec.

Again my sympathies and best wishes for the future

Zathras
Move along, move along, nothing to see here
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

even tho some time has gone by........... the hurt has not for anyone that loses a closed loved one

like for an example I just got engaged, and I am the happiest I have ever been, but at the same moment, I can be brought to tears when I think about some very important people in my life that wont be able to share in my joy when I have my wedding..........

at some point in our life we probaly lose someone close to us, some lose people closer then others in really un-fair situations........

People in all the alliances in this game have lost someone close to them........so I just want to say to all of them, i hope your futures are brighter and never forget the close loved ones you have lost......but at the same time still live your life the best you can, it is what anyone that has left us would want for you to do
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

Also Remember Marissa and her dad Reborn and uncle Replijake to.guide them in ther destiny, more off there loved ones will never stop thinking about them. If I was great in graphic art I would do something for them and with that I am sory. she will be posted with my daughter. in theses post now on.Keep it a friendly war,
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

[TF]FreeSpirit wrote:Fury i knew its bin a while ago this tragic accident happened but scars like that will never heal. My deepest prayers are still with you and the rest of youre family. I found it was time to give this topic a bump as a reminder of a daughter of a friend. A friend i greatly honor. If you ever wanna talk catch me on MSN as i went trough something simular like that. These paths may look dark and you dont see an end but remember you'll never walk alone!!! And as i always say on dutch: Vrienden zijn als sterren lichtpuntjes in de nacht. Translated: Friends are like stars beacons of light in the night!! My deepest symphatie for you Fury

As a reminder i would appreciate it if this signature is used:

except... simply using that sig breaks signature rules from when i was admin >_> but that may be dated since i resigned :-p

it's a nice sentiment though.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
[TF]FreeSpirit wrote:Fury i knew its bin a while ago this tragic accident happened but scars like that will never heal. My deepest prayers are still with you and the rest of youre family. I found it was time to give this topic a bump as a reminder of a daughter of a friend. A friend i greatly honor. If you ever wanna talk catch me on MSN as i went trough something simular like that. These paths may look dark and you dont see an end but remember you'll never walk alone!!! And as i always say on dutch: Vrienden zijn als sterren lichtpuntjes in de nacht. Translated: Friends are like stars beacons of light in the night!! My deepest symphatie for you Fury

As a reminder i would appreciate it if this signature is used:

except... simply using that sig breaks signature rules from when i was admin >_> but that may be dated since i resigned :-p

it's a nice sentiment though.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Thenkt yo psi, im triing toget it smaller.
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

I know this sig is not allowed but I am willing to be banned if has to be. I just want everyone one know I love my daughter.. This gam brings me relief from real lif yet when I play sometimes when I can I feal really down and wonder why I am still playing. I want to know why I still playn. I want to die and my daghter live but it can't happen yet I still play this **Filtered** :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
WhiteyDude
Forum Intermediate

This thread has been moved to the wrong section... Sorry ™Fûr¥.

I'm going to move it back to Announcements where I think it was, and I'm sure the supermods can work out what to do with it if that's the wrong place...

-moved-

/Whitey
SHIFT TONE! OMG!

STFUBBQ?

SGW-irc founder

It means Perseverance
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Even tho time has passed away, losses are always remembered. I am sorry to hear this Fury, my deepest symphaties. Also if there's anything I can do to make u feel better - I'm right here.

Regards,
Neimenljivi
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Hells__Angel
Forum Elder

I had never seen this thread before.

I know what it is like losing loved ones, you have my upmost respect Fury for pulling through this.

God bless ya mate.
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

AmitTomar wrote:ya hidden WTH! show some tact you unsensitive basterd....

(i apologise Fury if i am doing something you dont like...)

You should apologize to Hidden as there's only one way to overcome such and that is through encouragement.

fury hang in there. a parent should never have to bury their own kid, unfortunately i only know of experience of the opposite.
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Boober
Fledgling Forumer

A close friend of my wife and I's baby boy passed away recently and helping them through this time, I understand the pain. Much love and respect and prayers go out to you.

Mene Mene Tekel Parsin
quitted
Fledgling Forumer

My deepest sympathies.
killtacular
Forum Addict

sorry for your loss
Finarfin
Forum Regular
Alliance: Deathwing
Race: Tollan
ID: 40002

Although this thread is several years old now, the pain will not have lessened. Hope things are still ok with you :)
Tassie_Devil
Forum Newbie

I know that time heals all wounds but loosing a loved one take a very long time....

You have been in my though often with your loss. It even hard when its a child as a parent is not suppose to out live their children..Our children are suppose to be her long after we have gone.

I do like your siggie it looks good
Treat people how you would have them treat you

Return to “StarGateWars General”