Sarah

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Time does not heal all wounds. Me it only gets deep inside, sad thing is I do not feel like I did when I was 16 16 years ago when I held my dads hand watching him breath his last breath after they put him on a constant drip od codine however you spell it and something else since he supposedly woke up from a sleep and tried to choke a nurse for no reason., which was cause by a shot of morphine. I never understood why would you give someone that if there problem is lack of oxygen due to fibrosis of the lounges. makes them go into a way deeper sleep than normal which means you breath alot slower which means way less oxygen which means that would explain his loss of reality especialy if he just came out of the sleep.Anyways after he passed, the nurse asked if we would like to donate his eyeballs, They could have asked that before after they ended up putting him on a constant drip till he died. If it wouldnt have been a female nurse I would have put the nurse in the hospital himself.It hurt me for a long time, like 5 or 6 years bad, but buried it all inside and with it alot of other feelings went with that, alot, do not want to mention them but regaudless when My daughter passed I did noT feel the same, Felt real bad but only a short time, I know I feel bad inside yet I do not feel it. Now I realize feeling bad about not feeling what I should but only knowing it is there like othere feelings about other things happy and otherwise seems to be inside but only know they are there but not feel emotions for them.

-Rick
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Mate I never saw this before but its a feeling I know all too well..

I am deeply sorry for your loss, and I know the pain never goes away. You can only take it one day at a time.
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
AI_
Fledgling Forumer

im so sorry dude, ill keep you and her in my thoughts
Dirty Dozen Command Staff
little chaka
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: alpha
Race: system lord

im so sorry man, cant imagine wat it feels like.

its horrible when children die, a boy from my school died 3 years back from being hit by a car and its still hard to get over not knowing him.

i couldnt imagine someone so close to you dieing.

sorry mate.

-little chaka
Last edited by little chaka on Sat May 12, 2007 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mystake
Forum Addict
Alliance: Dominium of Chaos
Race: System Lord
ID: 50147

I wish you the very best Fury,

I myself had my final visit to my father when I was 9 years old. I was awoken at 2am by my older sister, who said that Mom had called, and dad had just died.

Do know that many others share your pain, feelings and experience and therefore all support you need is there.

All the best,
TRADE FEEDBACK - I am an A+ trader! Safest $ trades in all of SGW. I do escrow services too!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=83709

Former member of what became the Alliance of the Year of 2009, Nemesis Sect.

Mathlord wrote:The Reclaimer has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

Good times ;)
#-o
Replicate.
Forum Newbie

I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences for the loss of your daughter.
quote="PSICOLIX"]
maybe you farm so much that admin thinked you are a machine :P
Don Lewis
Forum Regular
ID: 57273

Sorry to here that, i can only hope you will pull through this.
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

There is no time limit on grieving for those you lose.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tintsel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: FAHQKD
Race: Daimon

No words I say can make it any easier, but I am truly sorry for your loss.
TH3 0RD3R 0F CH405
Rich™
Forum Regular
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
ID: 1908612

You've had 100 people give you thier condolences, but i wish to add mine anyway, not that words helps.

I'm sorry for your loss, and kind of know how you feel, i had a daughter who i lost too, before she was born, because my girlfriend had a miscarriage, i also lost my girlfriend shortly after (a break up caused by the strain of the miscarriage - she didn't pass away). I still think about my daughter and my girlfriend from time to time, and i will never forget them, but it does get easier with time, not that that's any conselation.

Just thought i'd share my words with you.

Take care.
Rich™ [ α Allegiance ] - 1908612
Living God of the INDU

My Trade Feedback
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

Re: Sarah

I want to thank all who still plays and do not for taking time out to Read and or reply, Good to know there is some caring people in this game [-o< :?
Ergon
Forum Irregular

man i was around when this first happened ages ago but i have never posted.

be strong!
Altaïr Ibn La Ahad
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Talamasca
ID: 80567

Two years has been past whithout your pleased daughter and is very painfull and i know how that feeling is.

My condolences to u sir
Blackburn
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ω Allegiance
ID: 90384

my condolences.

May she rest in peace.
Silver Neccho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Dominium
Race: Alteran

I hope you are mending inside, if only the slightest. I lost my brother 7 years ago a mere few days before my birthday. It was so hard, but it was my friend Seth who helped me through it. You want to know what he did? He dragged me to the waiting room and turned on Spongebob Square Pants, I know, its a wierd show, I was like barely 13. But the funniest thing was, a friend and a crappy show made all the difference. It helped me get past it. I hope you have a friend to help you in this. If do not, I can and offer my friendship.

She is happy if you are happy, always remember that.

Blessings
Jess

Return to “StarGateWars General”