Rank 1 Congratulations Thread

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Rank 1 Congratulations Thread

I was asked to remove something from bebita's thread and make another to congratulate the person.....but I figured that rank 1 will most likely fluctuate a lot now with all the power boys able to build up......so trying a rank 1 congrats thread; if you're ranked first or want to congratulate whoever is, why not try here :P

So, Congratulations Caesar on grabbing rank 1 ;)

Offensive Bias: Hijacked with author permission to create a General "Congratulations Rank 1" stickied thread. A very good idea. This thread is ever actual, ever relevant, and very positive. *applauds RM*
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: Rank 1 Congratulations Thread

congrats caesar2
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Congratz

Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

gratz
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Well done. Now, given the war has ended, rank 1 will be much more difficult and like someone said in the other thread, perg people will not have easiness in being in top 5.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Suzuk
Forum Regular
Alliance: Brothers in Arms

I have a feeling rank 1 is going to be shared by a lot of different FUALL/TAF/TTF members in the next few weeks.

Congrats Caesar2!
ogre9805
Forum Regular

congratz mate , and future gratz to those who reach the giddy heights of rank 1 might have to throw my hat back in and see if i can get back up there with u all :)

id : 14000
msn stg.ogre@hotmail.co.uk.

I am the punishment of god , if you had not committed great sins , the gods would not of sent a punishment like me upon you
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

Legendary Apophis wrote:Well done. Now, given the war has ended, rank 1 will be much more difficult and like someone said in the other thread, perg people will not have easiness in being in top 5.

I would think not either. Even first page will be a great challenge now.

Anyway congrats to ceasar and whoever may follow and gain the top rank
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Legendary Apophis wrote:Well done. Now, given the war has ended, rank 1 will be much more difficult and like someone said in the other thread, perg people will not have easiness in being in top 5.

Aye that was me ;) I expect they'll struggle to stay in the top 100 generally....

Also noticed another effect of this ceasefire....just spent 10tril on my MS....and its still gone down nearly twenty ranks today :-k
Jorgensen
Forum Regular
Alliance: DDE
Race: Draeden / Love Demon

I might be the time for all to show our boats in their full might..

Spoiler
With 16,324,769,805,579 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1937494 of underdog's Covert Agents!
Spoiler
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 5993156 5722/5750 sabbed in one go
RepliMagni
Forum Addict

Jorgensen wrote:I might be the time for all to show our boats in their full might..

I'm sure qacol is nervous :smt117
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Jorgensen wrote:I might be the time for all to show our boats in their full might..

:smt044
Death is the Road to Awe

RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

Congrats mate!!!
Tekki
Forum Addict

RepliMagni wrote:Also noticed another effect of this ceasefire....just spent 10tril on my MS....and its still gone down nearly twenty ranks today :-k

GIGGLE! That is funny.

Um yes congratulations ceasar, are you coming off PPT before war end official time? :D
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Hail Ceaser, congratulations mate.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “StarGateWars General”