The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Re: The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!

BMMJ13 wrote: :smt047 Looks like I got a new quote for my sig. :-) Interesting read all around, interesting on placements with good and evil. Perhaps you should do a GateWars character alignment chart.

x2 ! :-D
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Nice one old chum :-D
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Nice post buck :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

buck wrote:Tekki is and continues to be of great interest to me, shes one of those bizare characters who seems very much to be on the fence between devilishly bad, and heartwarmingly nice. Hate her or love her, this immense MS carrying lady is definatly in it for the fun of it all... At the expense of other!

Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

"A Tok'ra perhaps!."
"Me thinks this is a sholva" :twisted:

"My host is dead, nothing remains" eyes glow

Nice read though Buck. Not everyone in this game understands the subtle points of the threads that underlines this game. Most think hit the attack/raid/sab button as quickly as possible is all that is needed :-k

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

buck you missed yourself didnt ya.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Good read Buck. :smt023

Kjarkur wrote:Where would this community be without Buck's threads.
Probably still on this forum.

Captain Teague wrote:Hu hum and where is me? [-(
lol. :roll:
Image ImageImageImage
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Awww what about the forget ones like Blahh, Priller, Tokko, and so many more, love em or hate they all made their mark

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
GunZ
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Genesis
Race: System Lord your God
ID: 1902907

Buckaroo, lol . Damn man if you do not make your living as a writer I strongly urge you to reassess your situation , lol .I quite like that , good read ! You nailed most people...but I must say you got me way off ! Me... antagonist? complex? evil ?

Surely you jest! Everyone knows I am very nice and very simple...

(most of the time) :-D :smt083 :smt093
GENESIS IS RECRUITING !
Field Marshall wrote:Trying to decide whether you are "GunZ the Protector" or "GunZ the Destroyer"...because however evil it is, the speed at which it's been done is unseen and brilliant! How on earth is a whole Empire scared of you :-"
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

This deserved a BUMP and perhaps an update from Buck ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

This will be a bit of a blow to Semper's ego; no doubt he'd expect a category all to himself.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

buck wrote:This thread is not entirely serious, its just made from observations, humour, disscussions, past actions and present persona's, its a little fun, so apoligies in advance if anyone is upset with the role they get, if indeed they get one... For fun ive added a shock inclusion to both the good and bad sides, see if you can guess who they are! And Feel free to expend the database of the novel with your own conlusions and characters. Many people have been deliberately left out so they can be disscussed with great interest!

Who are your great Antagonist's, and Protagonist's , in this Epic Universe we all frequent?! What are these Characters Complexitys, and Issues. Who is the Good within the Evil, Who is the Vile within the good?! The line between the Good and Bad is crossed so often in this Game of Gods and Giants... how often do we preconceive a certain "side" as the Good Guys and the Bad guys? Nothing is ever Black or White...

The Beginning..

For me the Greatest Antagonist in the SGWs Novel has to be EtL, Always behind the scenes, Always lurking always causeing chaos and playing games with his enemys... Many would agree that he could infact not be an Antagonist at all but simply a mastermind, Either way, As we always Talk of the Big Powerful alliances as bad and the Smaller , Rebelious ones as good, and this being a Novel, EtL Has to be the persona of evil.

His Fiendish Cohorts, the Devilsh demons and the curiously evil...

Tekki is and continues to be of great interest to me, shes one of those bizare characters who seems very much to be on the fence between devilishly bad, and heartwarmingly nice. Hate her or love her, this immense MS carrying lady is definatly in it for the fun of it all... At the expense of other!

Rek The Undisputed god of all things evil and menaceing, the man lives to raise hell, certainly a bad man if ever i did see one, a Key figure in the rise of our Novels Main Antagonist, and Probally would have the Leading man spot, if it was not for the sheer fiendish examples of back stage dealings EtL had a hand in.... The rise of one of the Darkest Empires within the Game.

Deni , A prime example of our Old Style Big Evil Turned Soft by the rigours of the Duty of Admin, Rest assured, There is Steel left in the belly of this Raven Haired Fiend!

GunZ , Perhaps the greatest antagonist on the list, this man crosses generations, hits all kinds of nerves and is more complex than Advanced Physics... Has more enemys than you can shake a fist at, A man whom stands up for himself always, must surely be made of evil intentions?! The "bad" lists shock conclusion some would say, "nice old gunz... wouldnt hurt a fly..." are you sure of that?

Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.

Brdvs , The evil cohort of the "good guys" ,Brdvs seems to be at the centre of every negative engagement between the Light and Darkness...

Bmmj13 , Took the Mantle of Dundee's "I dont care how tough and big you think you are" stance against the tyranic Fuall! Stands hated by Many within Fuall, An antagonist to the end, he just wont quit!

Almost38 , A newcomer, an Upstart, A swine! Loathed by so many, loved by probally more, on the quiet... Certainly a Book Unwrittain, expected to bite off more than he can chew someday!

Mathlord , hated by his enemies, often refeared to as Mouthlord, constant pain in the backside when an enemy... Theres no denying, he winds people up and enjoys it!

Neimenljevi , Despised by many of the "good" side, and the "bad" side, generally, annoying! God loves him, Someone has too!

The Grey, The Unknown, the ones who will keep you guessing...

Kaps , Is he good or is he bad? A Key figure in the Current Anti-Fuall Climate? Perhaps... what are his reasons... where did he come from? Do you trust a man who always has a Kap on... even if its not sunny?

C2 , A pirate, and a good one at that! But what is he doing, Fighting everyone all the time, playing a good game, but does he do it for freedom, Or does he do it for dominance...

Harch , The certified bad boy with a heart of gold, has no interest in dominion over others, as long as he gets the attension he deserves... he fights the fight, is it a good fight, is it a bad fight, will his hand ever truely be forced? Only time will tell, Gingers tend to turn out evil in the end...

Qacol , Antagonist? Perhaps not...Bad and Evil?! Most definatly not... One of the more Intrigueing characters our narrator has come accross, a warm heart proceeded or preceeded by a cold fist to the face...

The Forces of Light...

Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she? Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climex, will it ever come? Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now, and she must save the world or die trying.

Bebita , A shock inclusion into the forces of light... but really, Are you that shocked?! This creature of the deep, often randomly massing for little to no reason, always has a reason. He annoys many yet always fights for one reason, Too fight... he is one of the most naturally gifted players the game has ever seen, he speaks as though he hates you, yet he always has something to kill for you, he respects those who match him. He has a reason, and that reason is to play the game properly, perhaps one of the ultimate true forces for good the game has ever seen... Play it like its meant to be played.

Lore , The ultimate Good Guy trying to be bad, it just aint happen'nin, the brother could be jesus for all we know, he will always fight the good fight, even in the darkest of lights.

Replimagni , The long time rebel without and occasionally with a cause, all of a sudden joins the Vast OE empire? A trick up his sleeve... For sure! This Soul will forever be a light in the dark and devilsome Fuall...

Vishnu , The Warlord who i have never seen Lose his Temper, the Role Player extraordinair... Some would say he deserves a place amoung the good and the great, Many feel his skills as a warrior deserve him amoung the evil, his merciless ways only proove he is a tortured soul, waiting to escape the mascarade of evil he cloaks himself in. A Tok'ra perhaps!

Norbe , Anouther not Discimilar from Robe , Norbe lives to fight for freedome, a trusted Guard of Dignity and Honour within the Game.

Kjarkur , Once a great leader amoung the resistance, the Blue one has turned Black, and gone to the dark side... he constantly shows signs of his former glorey, and the heavens await his return, Patiently...

Rodwolf , Are Mayhem really the enemy? This Mighty Player has been nothing but respectful to those who he deems battle worthy, In it for dominance? Definatly not... In anouther life, we would have been beautiful brothers of rebellion.

As for the Auther, well, nevermind him, i just think it would make a good Read if we set it down in paper, Might have to see about getting it all Copy Writed! Either way, Bit of Fun, Enjoy.

I feel left out :(
MOD SPEAK
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Hmmm :-k

Also, I agree with Mordack
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

On the contrary. I didn't really look on this with an egocentric take. I suppose if I had to keep up my more recent, selfish RP...then i'd say Phil obviously left me out for the same reason he left himself out because he and I are a class above the rest...sorta God and the Devil, him the former and myself the latter.

But if I have to give a more johnny on the spot reason behind it.. it's because at the time of writing i'd left the game to take up my current casual posting every few weeks, I hadn't done much to be in anyone's thoughts or because Phil doesn't view me as good or bad, or as that successful... just as an old friend which I am happy with.

None the less... good post. :-)
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Kjarkur wrote:
BMMJ13 wrote: :smt047 Looks like I got a new quote for my sig. :-) Interesting read all around, interesting on placements with good and evil. Perhaps you should do a GateWars character alignment chart.

x2 ! :-D

x3, I'd like to see that, it'd be interesting :)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161