The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!

This thread is not entirely serious, its just made from observations, humour, disscussions, past actions and present persona's, its a little fun, so apoligies in advance if anyone is upset with the role they get, if indeed they get one... For fun ive added a shock inclusion to both the good and bad sides, see if you can guess who they are! And Feel free to expend the database of the novel with your own conlusions and characters. Many people have been deliberately left out so they can be disscussed with great interest!

Who are your great Antagonist's, and Protagonist's , in this Epic Universe we all frequent?! What are these Characters Complexitys, and Issues. Who is the Good within the Evil, Who is the Vile within the good?! The line between the Good and Bad is crossed so often in this Game of Gods and Giants... how often do we preconceive a certain "side" as the Good Guys and the Bad guys? Nothing is ever Black or White...

The Beginning..

For me the Greatest Antagonist in the SGWs Novel has to be EtL, Always behind the scenes, Always lurking always causeing chaos and playing games with his enemys... Many would agree that he could infact not be an Antagonist at all but simply a mastermind, Either way, As we always Talk of the Big Powerful alliances as bad and the Smaller , Rebelious ones as good, and this being a Novel, EtL Has to be the persona of evil.

His Fiendish Cohorts, the Devilsh demons and the curiously evil...

Tekki is and continues to be of great interest to me, shes one of those bizare characters who seems very much to be on the fence between devilishly bad, and heartwarmingly nice. Hate her or love her, this immense MS carrying lady is definatly in it for the fun of it all... At the expense of other!

Rek The Undisputed god of all things evil and menaceing, the man lives to raise hell, certainly a bad man if ever i did see one, a Key figure in the rise of our Novels Main Antagonist, and Probally would have the Leading man spot, if it was not for the sheer fiendish examples of back stage dealings EtL had a hand in.... The rise of one of the Darkest Empires within the Game.

Deni , A prime example of our Old Style Big Evil Turned Soft by the rigours of the Duty of Admin, Rest assured, There is Steel left in the belly of this Raven Haired Fiend!

GunZ , Perhaps the greatest antagonist on the list, this man crosses generations, hits all kinds of nerves and is more complex than Advanced Physics... Has more enemys than you can shake a fist at, A man whom stands up for himself always, must surely be made of evil intentions?! The "bad" lists shock conclusion some would say, "nice old gunz... wouldnt hurt a fly..." are you sure of that?

Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.

Brdvs , The evil cohort of the "good guys" ,Brdvs seems to be at the centre of every negative engagement between the Light and Darkness...

Bmmj13 , Took the Mantle of Dundee's "I dont care how tough and big you think you are" stance against the tyranic Fuall! Stands hated by Many within Fuall, An antagonist to the end, he just wont quit!

Almost38 , A newcomer, an Upstart, A swine! Loathed by so many, loved by probally more, on the quiet... Certainly a Book Unwrittain, expected to bite off more than he can chew someday!

Mathlord , hated by his enemies, often refeared to as Mouthlord, constant pain in the backside when an enemy... Theres no denying, he winds people up and enjoys it!

Neimenljevi , Despised by many of the "good" side, and the "bad" side, generally, annoying! God loves him, Someone has too!

The Grey, The Unknown, the ones who will keep you guessing...

Kaps , Is he good or is he bad? A Key figure in the Current Anti-Fuall Climate? Perhaps... what are his reasons... where did he come from? Do you trust a man who always has a Kap on... even if its not sunny?

C2 , A pirate, and a good one at that! But what is he doing, Fighting everyone all the time, playing a good game, but does he do it for freedom, Or does he do it for dominance...

Harch , The certified bad boy with a heart of gold, has no interest in dominion over others, as long as he gets the attension he deserves... he fights the fight, is it a good fight, is it a bad fight, will his hand ever truely be forced? Only time will tell, Gingers tend to turn out evil in the end...

Qacol , Antagonist? Perhaps not...Bad and Evil?! Most definatly not... One of the more Intrigueing characters our narrator has come accross, a warm heart proceeded or preceeded by a cold fist to the face...

The Forces of Light...

Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she? Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climex, will it ever come? Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now, and she must save the world or die trying.

Bebita , A shock inclusion into the forces of light... but really, Are you that shocked?! This creature of the deep, often randomly massing for little to no reason, always has a reason. He annoys many yet always fights for one reason, Too fight... he is one of the most naturally gifted players the game has ever seen, he speaks as though he hates you, yet he always has something to kill for you, he respects those who match him. He has a reason, and that reason is to play the game properly, perhaps one of the ultimate true forces for good the game has ever seen... Play it like its meant to be played.

Lore , The ultimate Good Guy trying to be bad, it just aint happen'nin, the brother could be jesus for all we know, he will always fight the good fight, even in the darkest of lights.

Replimagni , The long time rebel without and occasionally with a cause, all of a sudden joins the Vast OE empire? A trick up his sleeve... For sure! This Soul will forever be a light in the dark and devilsome Fuall...

Vishnu , The Warlord who i have never seen Lose his Temper, the Role Player extraordinair... Some would say he deserves a place amoung the good and the great, Many feel his skills as a warrior deserve him amoung the evil, his merciless ways only proove he is a tortured soul, waiting to escape the mascarade of evil he cloaks himself in. A Tok'ra perhaps!

Norbe , Anouther not Discimilar from Robe , Norbe lives to fight for freedome, a trusted Guard of Dignity and Honour within the Game.

Kjarkur , Once a great leader amoung the resistance, the Blue one has turned Black, and gone to the dark side... he constantly shows signs of his former glorey, and the heavens await his return, Patiently...

Rodwolf , Are Mayhem really the enemy? This Mighty Player has been nothing but respectful to those who he deems battle worthy, In it for dominance? Definatly not... In anouther life, we would have been beautiful brothers of rebellion.

As for the Auther, well, nevermind him, i just think it would make a good Read if we set it down in paper, Might have to see about getting it all Copy Writed! Either way, Bit of Fun, Enjoy.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!

Excellent Read buck ;)
Last edited by harchester on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Where would this community be without Buck's threads.

A good read indeed - and may I turn you with me to the dark side old friend? :razz:
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Very good to read and nice post..

I applaud you.. :)
Spoiler
Past sigs

selth
Fledgling Forumer

Made for a great read buck, made me laugh =P
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG
- EAG - AGL - IAG- TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
lilith wrote:Selth + Demise, you make a pretty great mass/sab team. 2 vs 1, I'd choose you any day of the week. I train more spies and your sab bounces off, you're back at once ACing me again forcing me to untrain... You guys know how to mass...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

I see how it is [-(
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

buck wrote:Neimenljevi , Despised by many of the "good" side, and the "bad" side, generally, annoying! God loves him, Someone has too!

I bet you despise me for not knowing how to spell my name :-D But I wub ya either way, at least you're trying :smt060 A bit surprised I'm classed as a Devilish demon, but I prefer devil to god anyway (god is being overrated imho - no offense to those that are religious intended :P )

Anyway, a long but nice read, certainly looking forward to reading some more :)

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

This novel would be hella confusing. Way too many characters.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Z E R O wrote:This novel would be hella confusing. Way too many characters.

Don't worry about that. The last time I got a role in, actually a movie that's scheduled to come out in October (gotta call the director - she asked me if I could design the jumbo posters for it hehe), I got killed in first or second scene :lol: Turned out I couldn't attend the shooting due to being abroad so they had to find another one :P
And with all the "hatred" amongst these characters I bet it'd be a blood bath pretty soon and we'd be down to the only ones who missed blood bath: C2 due to drinking rum and forgetting about the blood bath, the Author due to obviously needing to write down everything, EtL due to being absent, Robe due to waiting to ambush EtL and Harch due to shaving his legs in the bathroom :lol:

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Hu hum and where is me? [-(
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Neimenljivi wrote:
Z E R O wrote:This novel would be hella confusing. Way too many characters.

Don't worry about that. The last time I got a role in, actually a movie that's scheduled to come out in October (gotta call the director - she asked me if I could design the jumbo posters for it hehe), I got killed in first or second scene :lol: Turned out I couldn't attend the shooting due to being abroad so they had to find another one :P
And with all the "hatred" amongst these characters I bet it'd be a blood bath pretty soon and we'd be down to the only ones who missed blood bath: C2 due to drinking rum and forgetting about the blood bath, the Author due to obviously needing to write down everything, EtL due to being absent, Robe due to waiting to ambush EtL and Harch due to shaving his legs in the bathroom :lol:

~N

Unfortunately in the real game none of the character dies. Jk lol.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

An insightful mixture of fact and fiction, which is the key to all good books.

A few more characters would help add to the story :)

Sits back with a brew and eagerly awaits the next chapter from Buck...
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Mouthlord is evil :lol:

Good read buck!
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Good read, enjoyed it =D>
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

buck wrote:Bmmj13 , Took the Mantle of Dundee's "I dont care how tough and big you think you are" stance against the tyranic Fuall! Stands hated by Many within Fuall, An antagonist to the end, he just wont quit!

:smt047 Looks like I got a new quote for my sig. :-) Interesting read all around, interesting on placements with good and evil. Perhaps you should do a GateWars character alignment chart.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to “StarGateWars General”