Thinking about old players and times..

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Thinking about old players and times..

How many of you players who have been around for some time think about the younger days of Stargate Wars and its players?

For example..I'd like to know what ever happend to Pianomutt aka Bill...He told me he was being deployed and have never spoke since...I can only think the worst, Sadly..

Just some old names I remember like..Corkscrew, JUAN for example..

:)
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: Thinking about old players and times..

yaww i bet those were great times
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:How many of you players who have been around for some time think about the younger days of Stargate Wars and its players?

For example..I'd like to know what ever happend to Pianomutt aka Bill...He told me he was being deployed and have never spoke since...I can only think the worst, Sadly..

I'm also curious to know what's been going on for him since last time he was around here. It's been a while, more than a year I think. :shock:
Q Man
blarney stone

Some of the names that pop to mind (many have visited recently i do believe) are Nuto vixen, hidden (being the spammer i am), Bad wolf, Goo.

But i think the game was much better back then, when rank actually meant something, there was more roleplaying and proper empires who were really respected for what they had done.

i was never a big ingame player as i'm sure many of you know. but i used to actually enjoy the game back then. now its just a bit...pointless?

The community had ALOT less trolls.

but most of all, i miss when this, that and those were 3 seperate forums :(
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Lord Balor (Asgard Nation founder) and BeerPongChamp :smt060 are two I miss :'(

Also miss PianoMutt, his posts where always entertaining and he seemed a fair and just player :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Bill (Pianomutt) was a fine player and his posts were awesome.

Not sure how I feel about JUAN but regardless, he made quite an impact on the game. But so did Nebulator, and poor nebbie, none of us wanna see him again do we? We can all be thankful for EtL for taking care of him.

I'm not gonna whine about the old days of this game, sure the game has changed. But not nearly everything was better back then.

I do miss my old pals eX and Svarun though.

And the best part of the old times was the role-play, oh how we used to go at each other simply for choosing different races lmao. Good times indeed! I remember massing and sitting on some close real life friends, simply because of rumors of them being tok'ra :lol:
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Docan, Svarun, killy, Lajh, eXtreamers and his most famous quote ever " i will enter the lion" :-D

Juan i suppose

corkscrew i miss

Puck #-o
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

Bigcakes was a cool guy
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Too many to count anymore. Old alliance friends and leaders, Opticallove, Brothercrit, Jay, Metal, EvilHomer, Nox, Manetheren. Wolf359, Badwolf, Esker (the true roleplayer), JUAN, Saz, Goo, Puck, forgive_me. The people that made the game what it is today. Shoot, I even miss Replijake and his brutal honesty :lol: I could spend all day running off names of old friends. Makes me want a time machine.

I recommend for anyone nostalgic to go read through the old threads in the general archive. Some are truly hilarious and awesome!
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Mathlord wrote:Too many to count anymore. Old alliance friends and leaders, Opticallove, Brothercrit, Jay, Metal, EvilHomer, Nox, Manetheren. Wolf359, Badwolf, Esker (the true roleplayer), JUAN, Saz, Goo, Puck, forgive_me. The people that made the game what it is today. Shoot, I even miss Replijake and his brutal honesty :lol: I could spend all day running off names of old friends. Makes me want a time machine.

I recommend for anyone nostalgic to go read through the old threads in the general archive. Some are truly hilarious and awesome!

You listed many oldies there..So many I forgot out about. Glad I remember them now...I had heard of Nox, Manetheren, Badwolf, Esker and definately Wolf359. The other guys I probably didnt notice throughout the ranks but yes.. :)

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:Lord Balor (Asgard Nation founder) and BeerPongChamp :smt060 are two I miss :'(

Also miss PianoMutt, his posts where always entertaining and he seemed a fair and just player :)

I was actually looking through my msn and saw BeerPongChamp on there..hehe.
Lord Balor I remember him..Had a little empire going didnt he with Asgard Order Elite and Asgard Order?

Maddog wrote:Some of the names that pop to mind (many have visited recently i do believe) are Nuto vixen, hidden (being the spammer i am), Bad wolf, Goo.

But i think the game was much better back then, when rank actually meant something, there was more roleplaying and proper empires who were really respected for what they had done.

i was never a big ingame player as i'm sure many of you know. but i used to actually enjoy the game back then. now its just a bit...pointless?

The community had ALOT less trolls.

but most of all, i miss when this, that and those were 3 seperate forums :(

Indeed. The community and game play was x10 better back then. Alot of new players will disagree but how are they supposed to know what it was like back then? :-D Sadly they missed the times were Stargate Wars really shined. :(
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:
Mathlord wrote:Too many to count anymore. Old alliance friends and leaders, Opticallove, Brothercrit, Jay, Metal, EvilHomer, Nox, Manetheren. Wolf359, Badwolf, Esker (the true roleplayer), JUAN, Saz, Goo, Puck, forgive_me. The people that made the game what it is today. Shoot, I even miss Replijake and his brutal honesty :lol: I could spend all day running off names of old friends. Makes me want a time machine.

You listed many oldies there..So many I forgot out about. Glad I remember them now...I had heard of Nox, Manetheren, Badwolf, Esker and definately Wolf359. The other guys I probably didnt notice throughout the ranks but yes.. :)

Opticallove was the original leader of the TA back when they, along with EPA and Elusive fought the Order of Chaos (Saz, Goo and Apophis). He disappeared shortly after that war. Crit was an old TA player that left and was instrumental in the rules only allowing two PPTs a week as he and a few other ex-TA had built his account so big that he could stay on perennial PPT buying supporter bonuses with money from his income naq. Evilhomer, jay and metal were other old TA players, Puck was leader of UTA (part of the original GA), forgive_me was the old leader of The Order, JUAN was...well...JUAN. lol.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Tekki
Forum Addict

Another “it was better in the past thread”… do we really need yet another one? For all those complaining it was better in the past, why don’t you put as much effort as you do remembering the past into making the present as good or better?

It’s one thing to be fond of the past and to remember it with happiness, it’s quite another to venerate it unthinkingly just because it was the past. So here’s a suggestion for everyone, if you think it was ‘better’ in the past, go make a suggestion and ACT on that suggestion to make the game better now.

The past of the game for me holds both good and bad memories and some of the people mentioned and respected all I can do is LOL at that because let’s face it, individual interaction makes for very different memories and if some of them returned… oh I’d be happy to show them how much I learnt from them.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

yea those times alliances were based on role play and races but the activity drop forced recruiting of all kinds
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Only thing I "cry" about is still the race stuff, with the old 4 / 8 races we at least had a good base for roleplay, nowadays we have Borgs, Pirates, Sith, Titans, Dreadens and all kind of more or less strange names in the race rankings ... they just don't blend, either with each other nor with themselves.

Anyway. I guess everyone who has already played a few years would want to have one or another guy back. Former Alliance mates / leaders, "legends" etc ...
But as Tekki said, indulging in reminiscences won't help us much, lets better try to help this game, either by improving itself or by bringing back some of the guys mentioned in this thread :)
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Tekki
Forum Addict

Please... bring back some of them.... :twisted:
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “StarGateWars General”