Thinking about old players and times..

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Re: Thinking about old players and times..

Noobert wrote:Oh god. This thread just made me remember some really old names. I wish I still had that screenshot of all the GateWars players who were in a TeamSpeak together.

Corkscrew, Visentinal, JUAN, Whitey, Whitey's Girlfriend (TigerGirl or something?), Tri (something like this) who mooned the Atlantean Wars Admin (which was hilarious by the way), DaDigi and a few others.

JUAN still owes me cash from whooping his ass in Counter-Strike. Same with Corkscrew. Bastards! #-o

El Magnifico is one of the players I remember most fondly, I think he returned a while ago but stayed quiet, because he bought me my SS for like..3K UU. Cost me like 3 months. :lol:

Madcat, Flamingo, Diomreh (I think?), and a few others from The Magnificents back in the day. God.. I feel so..old. :smt089

Old as Orpheus ? :smt047

Spoiler
SGdragonfly
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
SGdragonfly wrote:
SÅTÅN 666 wrote:How many of you players who have been around for some time think about the younger days of Stargate Wars and its players?

For example..I'd like to know what ever happend to Pianomutt aka Bill...He told me he was being deployed and have never spoke since...I can only think the worst, Sadly..

Just some old names I remember like..Corkscrew, JUAN for example..

:)

I just put a massage in the 5 year club about this. I remember it was lord this and that, like my old name was ~Lord Isis~

I remember the name, but your time frame is wrong :-p

For lords or just me? :-k
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

dastupy wrote:Old as Orpheus ? :smt047

I didn't know of Orpheus until I joined Chaos back in the day after my return from semi-quitting after Omega massed The Magnificents for some bogus reason (some loud mouthed idiot got them to mass us all somehow~lawl).

I wish I did though. Orpheus was one of the nicest, funniest, craziest people to know in this game. My respect for Rodwolf, Orpheus and a few others is the highest of anyone I know.

Not many players, or people in real life are as good of people as they are. Even if they massed me when I was in Mayhem just to get me back for saying they sucked. :lol:
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Noobert wrote:
dastupy wrote:Old as Orpheus ? :smt047

I didn't know of Orpheus until I joined Chaos back in the day after my return from semi-quitting after Omega massed The Magnificents for some bogus reason (some loud mouthed idiot got them to mass us all somehow~lawl).

I wish I did though. Orpheus was one of the nicest, funniest, craziest people to know in this game. My respect for Rodwolf, Orpheus and a few others is the highest of anyone I know.

Not many players, or people in real life are as good of people as they are. Even if they massed me when I was in Mayhem just to get me back for saying they sucked. :lol:

I meant that when you said that you feel old.
That you feel as old as Orpheus (liek ancient or something!)

Spoiler
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Yes, I feel as old as Orpheus. 21 is old! My god. :smt110

Orph's an old fart. Now he can't mass me for what I say. :-D
Angelos-
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Nemesis
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 1949510
Alternate name(s): Angelos

Tigergirl is still around, well. Not active ingame, but is on chat.
You're going to go with one of my plans? Are you nuts? What happens if we all get killed? I'll never hear the last of it.
quickshot84
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld

theres a few of us still around on chat ;)
Member of Ω Allegiance: 22/6/05 - 7/1/07
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish

Angelos- wrote:But there are plenty of others from my old alliance Unity Alliance who've left the game over the years who weren't inherently well known, but were close friends.

Theofaustus was one of the TAers, along with ThaGeneral and Tilen_15 from UA. But there have been plenty of others like Alpharius (aka Balor on the forums).

:( No love for me Angie :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

I love ya,,,
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular

Aww shucks Kojak :smt050 :smt050 thank you!!! lol
Triarius
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1337

Angelos- wrote:
But there are plenty of others from my old alliance Unity Alliance who've left the game over the years who weren't inherently well known, but were close friends.

Theofaustus was one of the TAers, along with ThaGeneral and Tilen_15 from UA. But there have been plenty of others like Alpharius (aka Balor on the forums).

but some of the UA are still around like Reschef or me
good to see some old fellas posting :D
retired ^.^
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

Triarius wrote:
Angelos- wrote:
But there are plenty of others from my old alliance Unity Alliance who've left the game over the years who weren't inherently well known, but were close friends.

but some of the UA are still around like Reschef or me
good to see some old fellas posting :D

Indeed :)
Lloth (now •Loki• ) is still arround too. And Garshaw, she's in Genesis with Angelos.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular

Grr you too Reschef lol no love for me :/ since were at war with each other im thinking an online battle between us two?
samson1111
Forum Irregular

After 3 years I checked this forum :)

Sometimes I think back of the good old days when I played SGW. This game gaved me a lot :). I can still see here a lot of ppl, that I knew back in 2005- 2008. I dont even want to imagine, what are current stats.

Good old days.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

samson1111 wrote:After 3 years I checked this forum :)

Sometimes I think back of the good old days when I played SGW. This game gaved me a lot :). I can still see here a lot of ppl, that I knew back in 2005- 2008. I dont even want to imagine, what are current stats.

Good old days.

Hello :D

There's a spy level 39 and a 5 tril mothership now :shock:
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “StarGateWars General”