Holiday Cease Fire - NO WAR's

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Holiday Cease Fire - NO WAR's

the grim reefer wrote:unfortunatly my cultural awareness comes from serving queen and country most of my life and im as much a beliver as the next man but i just dont see how it applies to a game with this kind of base play to it.
i think if there is a ceasfire it shoudnt be applied on a religiouse basis as more of a time for families.
'tis true that you are one of the most patriotic men I know. ;)
This turned away from being game-related a while ago (as you can see in the exchange between OP and JT). :D
the grim reefer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Sand Village
Race: HVE
ID: 66079

Julietta Putina wrote:
the grim reefer wrote:unfortunatly my cultural awareness comes from serving queen and country most of my life and im as much a beliver as the next man but i just dont see how it applies to a game with this kind of base play to it.
i think if there is a ceasfire it shoudnt be applied on a religiouse basis as more of a time for families.
'tis true that you are one of the most patriotic men I know. ;)
This turned away from being game-related a while ago (as you can see in the exchange between OP and JT). :D

dam them claws were sharp..meowwwww!!!
but yeh its a great read.
Blood washes off, Bruises go away, Bones heal, Scars show character, Pain is Temporary, VICTORY lasts forever!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Isn't it neat tho that we can "commune" together once in a while as game mates outside the realm of the game?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Psyko
The Irresistible

Jedi~Tank wrote:Isn't it neat tho that we can "commune" together once in a while as game mates outside the realm of the game?

I think this is the first time I have heard/seen "neat" used in such a way without sarcasm being involved. :?
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Psyko wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Isn't it neat tho that we can "commune" together once in a while as game mates outside the realm of the game?

I think this is the first time I have heard/seen "neat" used in such a way without sarcasm being involved. :?

:-D

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
VAGAB0ND
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance; Nemesis;
Race: Sith
Alternate name(s): VAGA, Lucian, Lasha

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Julietta Putina wrote:
the grim reefer wrote:how did so many bible bashers end up playing a game that relies on the destruction and theft of others to gain strength?
personally i have more faith in the easter bunny!
*grin* Cultural awareness != biblebashing.

Besides. It is evident from God's attitude in the Bible that he prefers the strong to prevail over the weak.
I wholly agree with that. :-D In fact, the weak should perish before the strong. Be prepared.

I bring my theme song to mind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ6cw_MuTDE

And a twist to that, GOD makes the weak strong in order to prevail ;) A n often missed yet undeniable theme throughout.

And it is the GUN which makes strong and weak equal! :-D lol

@Julietta Putina, are you like 140% woman now? :shock: :-D
Attempting to give a **Filtered**: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a **Filtered**
Spoiler
Check out my band guys:

Return to “StarGateWars General”