FAV player

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Re: FAV player

Where to start. I have so many.

Scott/harch
Ian/cc90
Alex/drahazar
Odin
Rob/CJO
All for being awesome guys and helping me become the player I am today. Each and everyone of them I’d class as a real life friend for 1 reason or another.

Peter/curumo from mayhem because he must be the most genuine guy in the game. I can’t believe he hasn’t had any other mentions.

I think that’s it if I’ve missed anybody sorry

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

naberius wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:35 am Where to start. I have so many.

Scott/harch
Ian/cc90
Alex/drahazar
Odin
Rob/CJO
All for being awesome guys and helping me become the player I am today. Each and everyone of them I’d class as a real life friend for 1 reason or another.

Peter/curumo from mayhem because he must be the most genuine guy in the game. I can’t believe he hasn’t had any other mentions.

I'd happily buy you a pint and grab a bite to eat at the pub mate ^_^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

~Odin~ wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:48 am
naberius wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:35 am Where to start. I have so many.

Scott/harch
Ian/cc90
Alex/drahazar
Odin
Rob/CJO

I'd happily buy you a pint and grab a bite to eat at the pub mate ^_^
I'd happily share a sheep with the guy :smt025 :smt043
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
ChronusDDE
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): Chronus

Comulous, my CO, for being a geniunely nice person.
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

~Odin~ wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:46 am
Tok`ra wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:36 pm
~Odin~ wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:30 pm God thats tough, as someone that has gotten to know so many people in this game since 2006 >< I can't say just one so I will pick my top 5.

Robe (if it wasn't for her I would never of made the main connections I needed to spread out within the community)
Drahazar (Has been there for me through some extremely tough time in RL)
CC90 (because he is a crazy loyal friend)
Lordmike11bravo (without him The Collective might never have gotten to where it did as he was the co-creator along with me, as well as being a best mate in RL)
fuhrer/Andrew (he is like my ride or die hoe lol)

There are so many other people out there, I just want to thank everyone that ever left a mark on my ingame/Real Life
man robe tried, but she sucked at massing, she did good in orginizing the foundation of evil against omega tho, that was a fun war.
She might not have been the best in main, she was good in ascended. However yes her strengths were in organizing for sure, While I was in The Foundation/The Foundation of Evil she taught me a lot that I would go on to use in The Collective.
Heh, so basically you were one of the many FoE attack drones I cant remember from back in the day :p
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Tok`ra wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm
~Odin~ wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:30 pm God thats tough, as someone that has gotten to know so many people in this game since 2006 >< I can't say just one so I will pick my top 5.

Robe (if it wasn't for her I would never of made the main connections I needed to spread out within the community)
Lordmike11bravo (without him The Collective might never have gotten to where it did as he was the co-creator along with me, as well as being a best mate in RL)

There are so many other people out there, I just want to thank everyone that ever left a mark on my ingame/Real Life
man robe tried, but she sucked at massing, she did good in orginizing the foundation of evil against omega tho, that was a fun war.
She might not have been the best in main, she was good in ascended. However yes her strengths were in organizing for sure, While I was in The Foundation/The Foundation of Evil she taught me a lot that I would go on to use in The Collective.
Heh, so basically you were one of the many FoE attack drones I cant remember from back in the day :p
I had fun in there and enjoyed the people, after all thats what gaming is all about right?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

No love for me :(
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

~Odin~ wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:34 pm
Tok`ra wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 pm

I had fun in there and enjoyed the people, after all thats what gaming is all about right?
yup.

that was a fun war, the untouchable ones got touched..... in special places
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P

Return to “StarGateWars General”