where is Omega Empire ?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Defense Forcefield
Forum Newbie

where is Omega Empire ?

i'm back since a month, and just took a look at alliance ranking today

whats happened to the omega's empire ? whats about The Legion Empire ? i dont see The Gladiators anymore :( DDE isnt anymore, DD isnt anymore...

is Robe still playing ? so many question, i hope someone can answer...
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

Re: where is Omega Empire ?

The Omegan Empire is still here
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

so is DDE and TL

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

all of the old dde/oe /tl alliances like alpha, pi, dxm, doc, or tdl or the glads are gone... most empires have consolidated alliances or reformatted their empire. tl is one alliance now. the only empire that has kept its alliance structure the same over the years would probably be TA.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~
Forum Regular
Race: System Lord
ID: 42235

check your facts zero...OE has opened up other alliances once again
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Lots of miniature alliances came into being. 4-5-6-man alliances. ;)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Omega has Omega, TITaNS and WHU now correct? Might be missing more, but idk. WHU is a three member strike group from the looks of it.

DDE has TDD, DoB, Shadow Dominium, The Dark Angels, DDE Commandos and Command and Conquer, the last three only being 5-6 member attack groups.

TL switched to an elite single alliance form a couple years ago...basically after the server war ended. They've kept between 20 and 40 members since then.

TAF has mostly stuck to 2 or 3 alliances over the years, currently with 3. There was a period a little over a year ago when we did have 5 floating around with the merger of EPA and BAU. Three seems to be a good number for us though.

Outside of that, FSF has three alliances, HVE has five still and I'm sure there are a few other alliance and sister alliance pairs left out there.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

~Desert Phantom~ wrote:check your facts zero...OE has opened up other alliances once again

you'll notice I never said oe was only one alliance ;) just that oldies like alpha and pi are gone.

math summed it up nicely.

I'd recommend if you're interested in catching up on all the politics Ans propaganda leading to these changes to go look through old alliance announcements or even war threads to get an idea.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

OE:

Alpha was removed when T I T A N S merged with OE a few months ago. T I T A N S had at one point expanded to four alliances but went back to three before the merger with OE. Alpha and T I T A N S still exist under the name T I T α N S which reflects the heritage of both. Alpha has sense been reformed as a small strike team.

DXM from dde broke off and renamed to Dragon Company which then deleted and merged with OE. Alpha has been brought back somewhat recently.

With current updates going live many are splitting into smaller strike team groups.

DDE and OE are currently in a war however things seem to be slow lately on both sides. Both have made smaller 4 or 5 man alliances as strike teams which will probably become the norm soon.

Forgotten Serenity is now the lead of a three alliance Empire Forgotten Serenity, Forgotten Prospects and Collective Serenity.

Mayhem still allied somewhat with DDE. The Legion still strong as always. Ricos (not sure whats going on there but I have noticed a distinct lack of seeing them around since their last war with TAF). Tari Alliance Family (TAF): Still pushing (rather forcefully now) for peace on the server. :-) HVE, 5 alliances: Leaf Village, Sand Village, Cloud Village Mist Village and Snow Village. Still getting farmed and picked on by everyone for their peaceful ways. There are a few others still out there but these seem to be the most well known. Hope it explains things. If you want some of the political stuff I don't really know much but can relay what I do know and others can fill in the blanks.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

SuperSaiyan wrote:
WoofyBear wrote: HVE, 5 alliances: Leaf Village, Sand Village, Cloud Village Mist Village and Snow Village. Still getting farmed and picked on by everyone for their peaceful ways..
lol, our ways serve us just fine thank you.
At least you are well-known. :-D
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular

SuperSaiyan wrote:
WoofyBear wrote: HVE, 5 alliances: Leaf Village, Sand Village, Cloud Village Mist Village and Snow Village. Still getting farmed and picked on by everyone for their peaceful ways..

lol, our ways serve us just fine thank you.

Hey, not trying to start anything.. Just pointing out when ppl get bored they still pick a fight with HVE.. :-) They used to do the same thing with T I T A N S..

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
Osiris™ wrote:

You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Our ways serve us well ;)
They come to us because they know we are good sports when the people they are fighting decide not to be.

Honestly, I wouldn't know. I have not fought HVE but did sell an account to someone that went there a long time ago.. wonder what happened to her... Anwynn or something was her name then.

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
Osiris™ wrote:

ZERO
Spoiler
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

To answer the last question... No she stopped playing about 9 months ago.

All the others were answered. :razz:

Image Image Image
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

Mathlord wrote:Omega has Omega, TITaNS and WHU now correct? Might be missing more, but idk. WHU is a three member strike group from the looks of it.

DDE has TDD, DoB, Shadow Dominium, The Dark Angels, DDE Commandos and Command and Conquer, the last three only being 5-6 member attack groups.

TL switched to an elite single alliance form a couple years ago...basically after the server war ended. They've kept between 20 and 40 members since then.

TAF has mostly stuck to 2 or 3 alliances over the years, currently with 3. There was a period a little over a year ago when we did have 5 floating around with the merger of EPA and BAU. Three seems to be a good number for us though.

Outside of that, FSF has three alliances, HVE has five still and I'm sure there are a few other alliance and sister alliance pairs left out there.

Thanks for the update .. havent had much time to read up but that just sums it all up :D
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Defense Forcefield
Forum Newbie

Angelis~ wrote:To answer the last question... No she stopped playing about 9 months ago.

:(

Thanks for all your answers, cu all soon on the battlefield ;)

Return to “StarGateWars General”