BANK ?!?!? need to check if you are robot

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

BANK ?!?!? need to check if you are robot

soooooooo...
i just had "onliner" if you can call it like that.. and when i tryed to bank naq and put it back out for repair few times i had to fcking solve the fcking riddle...
(first to mark the stop sign.. and later choose out of 9 picture which had water)
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! #-o #-o #-o #-o

what happend with this ?
are you guys having the same problem ?

resisted the aggressors with:
2,163,598 Super Repulsors and 7,462,463 Repulsors

The forces of fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 11,346,489,796,200 damage on forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,096,903 of Wukong's troops.

-nice ms and planets BRO
Last edited by IFLuX on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: BANK ?!?!? need to check if you are robot

Prevention of automation everyone has it happened to them at some point

Kinda stops onliners because it becomes difficult to bank or ya lose naq quickly due to it..
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

One little part of the anti-automation system that had to go in after too many lame scumbags could only manage to 'play' if a script did it all for them.

It is what it is.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Yeah it can be really rough when you need to move quickly. It did help solve one of the biggest problems that was plaguing the game so there is that...just sucks if it happens to you mid-fight and you need that naq asap.

You should have seen last year Denis. There were players whose accounts would automatically repair, untrain miners and train them as defense supers over and over again while fighting you. Best bit would be if you got their defense to 0, they'd keep taking naq out trying to repair their now missing weapons until the script was turned off. You could sometimes steal tens of trillions from them in the process.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Mathlord wrote:Yeah it can be really rough when you need to move quickly. It did help solve one of the biggest problems that was plaguing the game so there is that...just sucks if it happens to you mid-fight and you need that naq asap.

You should have seen last year Denis. There were players whose accounts would automatically repair, untrain miners and train them as defense supers over and over again while fighting you. Best bit would be if you got their defense to 0, they'd keep taking naq out trying to repair their now missing weapons until the script was turned off. You could sometimes steal tens of trillions from them in the process.
Oh wow.... sounds like farming fest!

Btw how do you do onliners nowdays, admin even remove enter working on massing(rip fingers).

Or did onliners died , or no1 acually wanna do them anymore

P.S same skype as before ?
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Yes have had it happen a few times during onliners, it suck for sure
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

not only bank :) need ceck ascend ha ha

*PhysX has been descended as a result of the battle!!!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

IFLuX wrote:
Mathlord wrote:Yeah it can be really rough when you need to move quickly. It did help solve one of the biggest problems that was plaguing the game so there is that...just sucks if it happens to you mid-fight and you need that naq asap.

Btw how do you do onliners nowdays, admin even remove enter working on massing(rip fingers).

There are some workarounds, but those are alliance trademarked secrets haha. In general, there just aren't that many onliners anymore...at least in my neck of the woods. I think I've had two in the past year? Kudos to whoever is on KJ's account for beating me in one of them not too long ago.

I haven't been on skype in ages but yeah it's the same one haha...no promises I'll actually go on in the near future though.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

IFLuX wrote:

enter still works man just use Mozilla , chrome is a piece of **Filtered**.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
IFLuX wrote:

enter and no naq repair ?? lol ryu

need keep the naq and don.t hit bank for sure not old onliners :smt047
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

R0B3RT wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
IFLuX wrote:

enter and no naq repair ?? lol ryu

need keep the naq and don.t hit bank for sure not old onliners :smt047
huh ? i thought we were talking about the enter button on the keyboard, you cant use it on chrome anymore.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

R0B3RT wrote:not only bank :) need ceck ascend ha ha

*PhysX has been descended as a result of the battle!!!

well you got me good on ascended ... shame it took you more then 24h to deascnd me on 1,8 ToC .. kinda sad no?

ah and the onliner i was talking was acually vs bilbo :)

Vs you i didn't even use crit and nox :) wanted see if you can do it without, but still had problems with the bank locking me out.

P.S. bobby don't get your hopes up i was without mouse on my laptop in bed :smt042
that's how much respect i have for some1 reporting me for cheating back in the day
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

*bilbo
Forum Newbie

If you mean onliner by the fact I was vaguely around after I had massed your alliance and was able to lifer at the end well sure I guess it was an onliner

Return to “StarGateWars General”