Is there much point for new players?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Is there much point for new players?

oh lol :D i don't even know who you are ingame :P

and me on skype : pronlike
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Highergrade
Forum Newbie

IFLuX wrote:oh lol :D i don't even know who you are ingame :P

Haha we spoke a few weeks ago in game briefly after you massed me, before I joined OE I believe.
I don't have Skype flux message me ingame or on here if ya wanna chat

And harchie if it wasn't you my bad but same kind of person.. There's no attitude I'm a pretty decent guy its just sad to see this is how it is, I last played ten years ago it was bad enough then, some will agree some won't I don't care, you can taste the medicine you dish out
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Highergrade wrote:
IFLuX wrote:oh lol :D i don't even know who you are ingame :P

Haha we spoke a few weeks ago in game briefly after you massed me, before I joined OE I believe.
I don't have Skype flux message me ingame or on here if ya wanna chat

And harchie if it wasn't you my bad but same kind of person.. There's no attitude I'm a pretty decent guy its just sad to see this is how it is, I last played ten years ago it was bad enough then, some will agree some won't I don't care, you can taste the medicine you dish out
Lol, well sadly it wasn't me but be sure to tell me your id and when I drop vac mode I will pop in and mass you.

Or when you join a new alliance I'll come mass them all :)

Lots of love xxxox
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Highergrade
Forum Newbie

You can find me ingame you lazy **Filtered** there will be nothing to mass until its too late.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

why you no longer in oe ? :D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Highergrade
Forum Newbie

IFLuX wrote:why you no longer in oe ? :D
Left after couple days, too much **Filtered** and politics couldn't even attack half the game regardlessof whether they were in active farms or not.

KJ proceeds to mass former alliance, needs to change her tampon.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

which alligance that would be ?
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Highergrade
Forum Newbie

Not sure mate too many glyphs for me, the triangle one.. Decent guys just too restrictive
IFLuX
Forum Elite

so KJ is massing delta or ? :)
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Highergrade
Forum Newbie

Nah a different alliance I became 2ic of after leaving them, ACR Asgard, all relatively new and active players trying to ascend and grow. Delta has massed a few members but mostly left me alone
dazman
Forum Elite

Highergrade wrote:
IFLuX wrote:why you no longer in oe ? :D
Left after couple days, too much **Filtered** and politics couldn't even attack half the game regardlessof whether they were in active farms or not.

KJ proceeds to mass former alliance, needs to change her tampon.
Maybe you will learn that there's a reason for politics in this game, or you will constantly get massed for farming experienced players.

#-o

Welcome to Gatewars. If you want to be in a smaller alliance you need to watch which alliances you farm or you and your alliance will get massed. Maybe if you stuck around for a bit in OE we could have shed some light onto how the game works. And this is how its always worked.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Highergrade
Forum Newbie

There is yeah, to monopolize the top and squeeze the little players out.. Its okay when the farming is done the other way round tho right? This threads done anyway. Like I said OE far too restrictive for a new player to grow quickly. My offer still stands anyone want to get involved anonymously giveme a shout.
AlwaysBeReady
Forum Newbie

So you are upset that the people you hit have hit you back? ](*,)
Highergrade
Forum Newbie

No not at all I'm not even upset I'm just highlighting a real issue and of course the trolls have stepped in and hijacked. The players on their alliances that were being attacked have no defenses, very low ranked and look to be inactive. I have no problem the same being done towards our members with no defense that's their own fault its what defense Is for, but when I'm having to rebuild 15 - 20b def every day because of certain players being have a go heroes its beyond ridiculous. A message would solve all the problems and the attacks will stop. Have some class and respect seriously you'll find it goes both ways guys.
Highergrade
Forum Newbie

And in all fairness the massing of the alliance and me after this was posted have pretty much proved my initial point right there's powerful bullying tactics at play here and in all honesty its sad and pathetic, this game will slowly die. Last response.

Return to “StarGateWars General”