Is there much point for new players?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Eärendil
Forum Deity
Race: Forum Diety
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Is there much point for new players?

Highergrade wrote:this game will slowly die.
Like it has been for 5 years

Do not let my post count fool you, I still don't care what you think that you know.
“You get what anybody gets - you get a lifetime"
Spoiler

Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

Highergrade wrote:No not at all I'm not even upset I'm just highlighting a real issue and of course the trolls have stepped in and hijacked. The players on their alliances that were being attacked have no defenses, very low ranked and look to be inactive. I have no problem the same being done towards our members with no defense that's their own fault its what defense Is for, but when I'm having to rebuild 15 - 20b def every day because of certain players being have a go heroes its beyond ridiculous. A message would solve all the problems and the attacks will stop. Have some class and respect seriously you'll find it goes both ways guys.
1st of 15-20bil def is not a def...
2nd you believe it is ok to farm someone inactive in the active alliance, and members of said alliance believe it is ok to mass someone who farms someone inactive in their alliance - you and other people just have different opinions of what is fair. maybe considering you are new and small player you should be a bit more flexible and realize that you are not the one who decides what's fair and what's not, try to keep a low profile and farm raid and grow there is a lot of naq and uu outside active alliances so if you really wanted to grow you could.
BAU for Life!
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Nikola Tesla wrote:
Highergrade wrote:No not at all I'm not even upset I'm just highlighting a real issue and of course the trolls have stepped in and hijacked. The players on their alliances that were being attacked have no defenses, very low ranked and look to be inactive. I have no problem the same being done towards our members with no defense that's their own fault its what defense Is for, but when I'm having to rebuild 15 - 20b def every day because of certain players being have a go heroes its beyond ridiculous. A message would solve all the problems and the attacks will stop. Have some class and respect seriously you'll find it goes both ways guys.
1st of 15-20bil def is not a def...
2nd you believe it is ok to farm someone inactive in the active alliance, and members of said alliance believe it is ok to mass someone who farms someone inactive in their alliance - you and other people just have different opinions of what is fair. maybe considering you are new and small player you should be a bit more flexible and realize that you are not the one who decides what's fair and what's not, try to keep a low profile and farm raid and grow there is a lot of naq and uu outside active alliances so if you really wanted to grow you could.

Invictus lays the smack down!!!
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
IFLuX
Forum Elite

your options are very limited you have many enemys now :)

Best thing you can do .. is hide in one of bigger alligance like "taf" they have plenty of farms covered by naps and dra's and god knows what .

Or simply buy a better acc and most won't mass you
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Highergrade
Forum Newbie

Maybe an alliance in time, stats are gonna be crap for a while anyway I'm ascending.. Makes no difference KJ will be seeing 0's real soon and will deal with the fallout it's only a game at least my ascension path just got more interesting :)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Highergrade wrote:
IFLuX wrote:why you no longer in oe ? :D
too much **Filtered** and politics couldn't even attack half the game regardless of whether they were in active farms or not.
Its a war game, in war there is politics and diplomacy.
Either follow the diplomacy and be kept safe, or dont and get massed.
Your not in a position to do what ever you feel like with that account of yours, so play the hand your dealt or stop whining like a little **Filtered**.

Your small, act and play like you are until your not. Or be reminded that you are until you behave appropriately.

KJ proceeds to mass former alliance, needs to change her tampon.
See now sexist remarks like that are just going to get you more enemies amongst the female playerbase.

You have a lot to learn about the ways of the game my young padawan.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Smackkkkkkkk downnnnnn

Pin 1, 2,...........3 DING DING DING
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Highergrade
Forum Newbie

I'm 99% sure KJ is a male, it was a mainly a reference to how much of a whiney b1tch he is. Should see the ingame messages from him its playground crap at best.. As to my account its this way cos its a months old and I've been constantly massed and sabbed for weeks there really is no point building something for it to be instantly taken away.. I've farmed 150T in past 12 hours my resources are where they need to be KJ and one other player will be seeing zeros today prior or no prior that is all.
Highergrade
Forum Newbie

Support please close or delete I didn't want a troll fest from the forum goons. Any problems guys message me ingame to discuss.
Highergrade
Forum Newbie

DDE are PPT merchants, bunch of overly active nerds who got scared by little old me, I won't warn you when its coming next time.. :)
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

Just dont let them get the better of you as they will just keep on ranting on forums and mass you ingame. Dont give them anything to satisfy their ego as it feels good. Just play the way you wanna play till they find someone else to mass and make leave. Dont give them any attention.
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
_Bjorn_
Forum Irregular

you little **Filtered**

Return to “StarGateWars General”