What to do first?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Imhotep
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

What to do first?

Hi All,

Ok so I've been playing the game on and off since about 2007.
Got massed a few times when I belonged to alliances and so on.

My question is "What should be done first"

1.Lets start with the UP, is it better for it to be high or low? Since I've never really bother getting it up as I've raided until my cap in one month
of continuous play.

2.Planets, I've seen some heavy planets with amazing stats.
Are they build up like this or found, or made on the market as I've tried a few times (Never even had a dual as yet)

3.Income, now mine sits at about 65 bil per turn
Should I better this or is it just a preference thing?

4.Not to worried about the MS as this speaks for itself, likewise for covert and so on.

5.Ascensions, are they really worth all the fuss as I'm sitting at Timeless Ancient God (14)

Any information on the above mentioned would really be great :smt081

Thanx in advance....
Username changed by administrative order.
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Re: What to do first?

UP is the single most important stat, you reach plague pop level, and UP laughs it off.

Planets, if your lucky, are found upgraded and you just buy def, otherwise they're expensive, but especially with UP they can be cheaper once your base stat is high enough.

Income, more is always better, just have a def able to handle it.

Yours is low, I'm not too far from it and I've been back a couple of weeks.

MS is important above a certain level, but gets expenseve, top ones have years of head start.

Assencion means better gear, and better stat bonus.

It's not insurmountable, but it's been ages since a non ascended was in the top ten.
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
dazman
Forum Elite

High Priest wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:23 pm Hi All,

Ok so I've been playing the game on and off since about 2007.
Got massed a few times when I belonged to alliances and so on.

My question is "What should be done first"

1.Lets start with the UP, is it better for it to be high or low? Since I've never really bother getting it up as I've raided until my cap in one month
of continuous play.

2.Planets, I've seen some heavy planets with amazing stats.
Are they build up like this or found, or made on the market as I've tried a few times (Never even had a dual as yet)

3.Income, now mine sits at about 65 bil per turn
Should I better this or is it just a preference thing?

4.Not to worried about the MS as this speaks for itself, likewise for covert and so on.

5.Ascensions, are they really worth all the fuss as I'm sitting at Timeless Ancient God (14)

Any information on the above mentioned would really be great :smt081

Thanx in advance....
A lot depends on what kind of an account you want to build. If you are a peaceful non aggressive player then working on your UP and income planets are the way to go. You can build army size and increase income to help you better your account.

Now if you are an active farmer and attack lots for a source of naq I'd suggest working on your mothership as it add bonus to your attack. Also the higher ascended level the better boost you get on all your stats. You also have a better chance of ascended blessing in battle.

If you going all out war account you will want high ascended account with good MS and good attk planets. If you raid lots UP is a waste of naq in my opinion.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

UP is never a waste, unless you're still ascending and gonna loose it anyway, because once you get big enough for plague up mitigates it and allows you to continue growth.
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
dazman
Forum Elite

Tok`ra wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:11 pm UP is never a waste, unless you're still ascending and gonna loose it anyway, because once you get big enough for plague up mitigates it and allows you to continue growth.
You don't need that kind of growth if you are a warring account. You will never stay above the plague unless you spend obscene amounts of naq on UP. So yes sometimes UP is a waste.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

Warring accounts burn obscene amount of uu, it's an expensive investment, but it pays off.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

What's ur id
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Join a good active alliance that will train you and have people you can brain storm with.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Imhotep
Forum Newbie

User ID is: 1935396
IFLuX
Forum Elite

add me on skype : pronlike
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Imhotep
Forum Newbie

So much to do with so little naq....

Return to “StarGateWars General”