Next years 2017 awards

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Next years 2017 awards

dark lord tacoma wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:20 pm I always considered villain someone who did something bad ingame but not cheating, for example switched sides in a war, told people that a alliance mate had duals out or when someone’s ppt ends, infiltrates a enemy’s alliance leadership that sort of thing
wouldn't necessarily think changing side as bad, would depend on the reasons, if you found out your side were dirty players for example. Infiltrating the enemies leadership however Id think that very much part of the war side of game. :/

selling out a friend or team mate is pretty low, just like scamming people is.

Some of the reasons people have won hero or villain n the past are questionable,
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Cleo wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm
dark lord tacoma wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:20 pm I always considered villain someone who did something bad ingame but not cheating, for example switched sides in a war, told people that a alliance mate had duals out or when someone’s ppt ends, infiltrates a enemy’s alliance leadership that sort of thing
wouldn't necessarily think changing side as bad, would depend on the reasons, if you found out your side were dirty players for example.
It’s about perspective the people you left would think you were villainous
Cleo wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm . Infiltrating the enemies leadership however Id think that very much part of the war side of game. :/
This would be considered espionage and some might think this a less honorable way to make war like the victim hence believing the legend who did this a villain
Cleo wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm selling out a friend or team mate is pretty low, just like scamming people is.
I agree it is low and the act of a villain, but it isn’t against the rules we all agreed to when registering, Scamming is a grey area as admin has always put the responsibility on the perspective victim to avoid being scammed,and I may be wrong hasn’t punished scammers, (scammers in this instance meaning resorse thieves) so I’m unsure my opinion on scammers :smt104

My examples were just things I know/have heard have happened this last year
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

dark lord tacoma wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:11 pm
Cleo wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm
wouldn't necessarily think changing side as bad, would depend on the reasons, if you found out your side were dirty players for example.
It’s about perspective the people you left would think you were villainous
Cleo wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm . Infiltrating the enemies leadership however Id think that very much part of the war side of game. :/
This would be considered espionage and some might think this a less honorable way to make war like the victim hence believing the legend who did this a villain
Cleo wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 pm selling out a friend or team mate is pretty low, just like scamming people is.
I agree it is low and the act of a villain, but it isn’t against the rules we all agreed to when registering, Scamming is a grey area as admin has always put the responsibility on the perspective victim to avoid being scammed,and I may be wrong hasn’t punished scammers, (scammers in this instance meaning resorse thieves) so I’m unsure my opinion on scammers :smt104

My examples were just things I know/have heard have happened this last year
I agree. Breaking the rules in game should be grounds for no awards and a ban.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

If the asshats in pork chops alliance aren't going to be banned from playing then why ban anyone from awards?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
killtacular
Forum Addict

Hell let's make a new reward then.

Cheater of the Year.

I nominate Harchester
killtacular
Forum Addict

When the admin doesn't ban a proven out right cheater. Their integrity is just as scandalous as the cheater.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

killtacular wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:32 pm When the admin doesn't ban a proven out right cheater. Their integrity is just as scandalous as the cheater.
Kill, but has anything really changed with the admins of this game in the last 5 years? They have never had integrity!

Do not get me wrong, I know nothing of what Harch has or has not done, so I will not cast judgement on him, only a simplistic, generalized statement when it comes to cheaters in general.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

jedi~tank wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:52 pm If the asshats in pork chops alliance aren't going to be banned from playing then why ban anyone from awards?
Its easy we vote on the awards, so just don't vote for suspected cheats
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

killtacular wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:32 pm When the admin doesn't ban a proven out right cheater. Their integrity is just as scandalous as the cheater.
which takes us back to Admin being Ella Dan and that whole scam, catfish and all

then we do have other previously banned players allowed back, Icbreaker/Iflux for example banned for scripting in the past,

idk if he is currently playng atm but Beci was constantly banned by previous admin for scamming but Jo allowed hm to continue to play under the ~orphy/nonoka name (not to be confused with the legit player)

Harch is just one of known cheats to still play, $$$ talks and not all pots are as clean as they want others to think.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:smt101
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “StarGateWars General”