VAC/PPT

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

VAC/PPT

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if the community is able to tell me something I don’t know.

How are you able to vac mode while being on ppt the ingame rules state that 24hours MUST pass while off ppt to be able to to successfully go on vac mode (this was confirmed by support in her 2017 update post)

Now potential ways I think of is - that a player is purchasing 24 x10$ packs (in order to make it cheaper) which grants the person 1 hour of automatic protection to that account.

HOWEVER
If this is indeed the way to do it (spending 240$) then this is a loophole to the present game rule (24 hours off ppt). So my question is really if this is a viable way of doing it - is it possible to correct this rule/loop hole so that you cannot do this as it is an unfair advantage to $$ spenders.

So that if you purchase a black market gift - and get the automatic protection this ultimately effects the time you can go back on vac mode meaning YOU CANNOT spend a rolling 10$ to keep yourself ppt mode then suddenly hit vac.

So my question is - is their any other possible ways to effectively vac mode from ppt.

(To be clear this was an account ON protection) and Was NOT off protection for 24hours this is a FACT. And Is NOW on vac mode without being off for 24 hours.
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: VAC/PPT

Lovely!! Also it may help for those of use who do spend $ to get the quick $10 turns and get the ppt and have an opt out button. I dunno this could mean we don’t get the auto ppt protection as it would effect our vac cycle but means we can still utilise the black market function.

A potential suggestion is Add in a ppt opt in box for when u spend to get the bonus but doing so effects your vac mode cycle. Means it gives the player warning that If a purchase is made it means you can’t say hellppppp my vac mode won’t work (it won’t work cause u didn’t opt out of the automatic ppt)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

I dont think its possible, even with Alliance PPT you only get 12hrs - I know that doesn't screw up VAC mode. If you buy one of the supporter packages, it used to screw it up, unless that has changed. Cant see someone spending $240 that is dumb as **Filtered**.

Who is it?????

Cause I know Jules put Chris on vac easly when that hurricane hit cause power was getting dodgy. So it could be that
harchester
Forum History

JT - was on ppt literally last night 11pm my time. He was NOT off ppt this morning my time and now he is vac mode.

There is no hurricanes or real life disasters to his present life. Thusly there is no reason admin should/would intervene.

So unless his ppts are $ spent then there is no way he could have physically vac Moded his account. To my knowledge it is NOT possible. I should add this is not the first time this has happened.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Yeah alliance ppt doesn't affect it but normal does... Maybe he was in alliance ppt?
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
harchester
Forum History

CC90 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:49 am Yeah alliance ppt doesn't affect it but normal does... Maybe he was in alliance ppt?
He was not alliance ppt he has admitted to using $$ to ppting and then vac moding.

HOWEVER - the issue is purchasing a black market item and then getting free 1 hour ppt - do this x24 and you can effectively be given a cash ppt but what jt is doing is he is purchasing the merlins to get the ppt THEN - vac moding straight after ppt.

This is a loop hole and should be fixed - meaning that a player no matter if he buys a black market purchase he still MUST be off ppt for 24 hours
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

**Filtered** he is he wants to spend $240 dollars to not be massed before going to VAC, all the power to him.

PS JT , cant i have a loan to buy some NAQ :smt025 :smt019
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

harchester wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:13 pm
CC90 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:49 am Yeah alliance ppt doesn't affect it but normal does... Maybe he was in alliance ppt?
He was not alliance ppt he has admitted to using $$ to ppting and then vac moding.

HOWEVER - the issue is purchasing a black market item and then getting free 1 hour ppt - do this x24 and you can effectively be given a cash ppt but what jt is doing is he is purchasing the merlins to get the ppt THEN - vac moding straight after ppt.

This is a loop hole and should be fixed - meaning that a player no matter if he buys a black market purchase he still MUST be off ppt for 24 hours
So someone is being truthful when it suits your agenda now?? haha. since when did someone else spending become your business? and to dennis....there are only cash players in the game now. You guys are just sh i ttting yourselves and you dont have to..so to all that dont like it.....F U CK YOU AND THEM. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
IFLuX
Forum Elite

[8:01 PM] Jedi~Tank: Sold it
[8:01 PM] Jedi~Tank: Almost 2 weeks ago
[8:03 PM] Jedi~Tank: I'm gonna get a crappy descended account and **Filtered** slap Simpson eh with it

[8:53 PM] Jedi~Tank: Ur not massing it anyways. I'll sell it and give the units to a mate before you get it son

talking about turth a JT :D

Oh yea you did that 3times that means 3*240= 720$ (that's what your acc is worth alltogether ) :D
keep on doing that makes me more happy then even massing your def :smt050
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

IFLuX wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:44 am Hello everyone,

How are you able to vac mode while being on ppt the ingame rules state that 24hours MUST pass while off ppt to be able to to successfully go on vac mode (this was confirmed by support in her 2017 update post)

Now potential ways I think of is - that a player is purchasing 24 x10$ packs (in order to make it cheaper) which grants the person 1 hour of automatic protection to that account.

HOWEVER
If this is indeed the way to do it (spending 240$) then this is a loophole to the present game rule (24 hours off ppt). So my question is really if this is a viable way of doing it - is it possible to correct this rule/loop hole so that you cannot do this as it is an unfair advantage to $$ spenders.

So that if you purchase a black market gift - and get the automatic protection this ultimately effects the time you can go back on vac mode meaning YOU CANNOT spend a rolling 10$ to keep yourself ppt mode then suddenly hit vac.

So my question is - is their any other possible ways to effectively vac mode from ppt.

(To be clear this was an account ON protection) and Was NOT off protection for 24hours this is a FACT. And Is NOW on vac mode without being off for 24 hours.
I want to pay admin for thier awesome work on this game....if paying effects my vac timer, Im not paying. If you dont like it you can leave, I will personally walk your cheating punk ass to the door and hit you in the ass with it. Crybaby.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

IFLuX wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:34 pm [8:01 PM] Jedi~Tank: Sold it
[8:01 PM] Jedi~Tank: Almost 2 weeks ago
[8:03 PM] Jedi~Tank: I'm gonna get a crappy descended account and **Filtered** slap Simpson eh with it

[8:53 PM] Jedi~Tank: Ur not massing it anyways. I'll sell it and give the units to a mate before you get it son

talking about turth a JT :D

Oh yea you did that 3times that means 3*240= 720$ (that's what your acc is worth alltogether ) :D
keep on doing that makes me more happy then even massing your def :smt050
ok and your point is???? are you writing a gossip column? hahaha..Im done now troll...lol you 2 are just beyond stupid. Cya ingame on MY time and MY terms. ;)

Deni
harchester
Forum History

Your so stupid Charles i consistently chuckle at you inabilities.
jedi~tank wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:35 pm [quote=IFLuX post_id=2660856 time=<a href="tel:1510249440">1510249440</a> user_id=18369]
Hello everyone,

HOWEVER

I want to pay admin for thier awesome work on this game....if paying effects my vac timer, Im not paying. If you dont like it you can leave, I will personally walk your cheating punk ass to the door and hit you in the ass with it. Crybaby.
[/quote]

“If paying effects your vac timer you won’t pay” hahahahaha cry me a river princess waaaaaaaaaa

Ofcourse you won’t pay - you will have no defence left to protect can’t wait to level that defence princess.

It’s hilarious you are sooooooo against me levelling your account you would rather sell it off and be massed like I said I am all good for you to do that. One way or another your account will fall.
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

jedi~tank wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:18 pm
harchester wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:13 pm

So someone is being truthful when it suits your agenda now?? haha. since when did someone else spending become your business? and to dennis....there are only cash players in the game now. You guys are just sh i ttting yourselves and you dont have to..so to all that dont like it.....F U CK YOU AND THEM. ;)
So how does it make you feel that your sh it at the game and need to spend money to at least stand a chance?
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)

Return to “StarGateWars General”