massing

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: massing

Elysia wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:53 am actually when i joined an alliance and got massed and asked the person why they massed me they said "your leader asked me to". then about a month or so later he massed me again and i wasnt in an alliance. so pretty sure it wasnt a war thing, it's probably just an ahole. the other person only massed me like yesterday but i fully expect them to do it again : /
i'm not giving up, i expect losses, just don't see the reason in random mass. id be fine with being attacked for resources, units, whatever, but massing just seems like a jerk move
There are lots of people in this game that get their pleasure out of massing random accounts. it's been around as long as the game has been. Sadly over the years as the game has shrunk, the "peaceful" players have diminished relative to the more aggressive ones. Odds are, if you haven't done anything people disliked, the main reason you'd be targeted is if you are in the top few pages of the rankings or you have a lot of killable units. The best way to grow safely in this game is to minimize what can be killed on your account. Miners cannot be killed and if you want to avoid being a big target, maintain just enough defense to protect your income so you're not farmed frequently. Keep a low strike and focus on farming 0 defense accounts and raiding 0 defense accounts. Keep enough spies to see what you're doing while you're online but train down when you're not around. Focus on ascending if you haven't finished that yet or boosting covert/ac levels and mothership when you are done ascending. Technically you can always work on that mothership. Stats will always be forfeit in this game...nothing lasts forever. Focus your gameplay on improving the things that can't be destroyed until the day you are big and powerful and you do the destroying just as well as the people doing it to you.

Or go crazy and mass the jerks back. You only live once and self-righteous vengeance does feel good...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

harchester wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:30 am Wait? So this game doesn’t revolve around me? :shock:
Nope sorry

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

harchester wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:30 am Wait? So this game doesn’t revolve around me? :shock:
It always will revolve around harcheater LMAO

Im sorry but that's genius right there...

And just for the record I'm the one who massed you FYI :smt025
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)

Return to “StarGateWars General”