A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Background - so as you know I am apart of the Endgame alliance that as most people know masses a lot of defences when the glory is usually bountiful kills.

But yesterday some of you may be aware I was tasked with massing a player called Ryu from the alliance Ghost riders his initial defence was 150trillion defence with over 450million armed supers and wepons. I geared up and massed him initially using double strike - getting him down to around 45/50trillion defence. It was just me - i was online massing and it was going well, my heart rate was calm my pulse normal, wasn’t excess sweaty palms just cool calm and collected - I knew I was making some massive grounds. BUT ryu came online and ppt’d. I waited for 3 hours rebuilding, re raiding my forces in order to await the end of alliance ppt.

3 hours past I knew ryu was online - he dropped rank to 6k I contemplated what he may be doing he dropped ppt I began instantly hitting ryus rebuilt defence of 94trillion he was unable to continue with his plan and raid people - I got 5 hits in he alliance ppt’d again. I was frustrated my emotional reaction was like disaster my alliance mates offered some advice on how best to tackle the next drop so I rebuilt my forces and rebuilt my strike by this point my double strike was well over and realised I would need to maintain a 140trill strike in order to beat ryu.

Gathered my thoughts and felt more secure in my thinking I knew what needed to be done - I’ve massed bigger before I got this. - 3 hours passed (6hours total) ryu remained in 6k ranks and within private messages I knew what his plan was to raid he needed a seller and time was against him and at this point it was always in my favour. He dropped he I began instantly hitting he raided and as I was axing through his defence he had 200mill additional uu(he was nox and he was to far to raid) he allaince ppt’d instantly after getting the uu. My emotions were high - I was stressed thinking almost 6hours have passed and I’m back to square 1 so to speak, I had rebuilt retrained my forces and maintained 140trill strike.

At this point - another player in Ghost riders dropped Qacol I was impressed and at the same time slightly nervous as qacol defence is 111trill - at this point my thought process is going crazy I may end up getting sandwiched by qacol and ryu and while I had my team behind me it would be a struggle to mass both defences on nox at the same time while they both had over 100trill defences. I noticed at this point ryu had managed to gather 200million mercs and before I knew what was happening his defence was back to 150trillion.

I felt crushed - beaten - and was frustrated I had wasted so long for nothing. But with support from my team I gathered my strength I bought more units and had to build big knowing I had no double strike. My army jumped - it was now 247trillion raw strike - 549mill supers armed and dangerous but I was stuck I could not mass anyone I dare not farm for the price of weps repair was to much so I sat there waiting refreshing the ghost rider allaince rankings and suddenly I noticed 3trillion of my naq gone I quickly looked it was mcdeadly from delta - a surprise attack while it was a failed attempt due to me doing a temporary ppt there was damage done he reduced my defence from 34trill to 26trillion the damage was there I had no free units to defend with I was not going to waste my time - I instructed flux to take care of him and suddenly mcdeadly ppt’d - my emotions were high I knew I couldn’t drop ppt early I knew I had to stay focused on the prize so I waited Flux was getting massed heavily by rodwolf - Robert there was to many variables I couldn’t account for - so we alliance ppt’d just before ghost riders ppt ran out - it was time for ryu to wait. At this point the roles were reversed I was no longer waiting I was the hunter I knew ghost riders had no more alliance ppts (9hours later) I knew what needed to be done. The problem was - who was else was waiting.

- flux dropped alliance ppt to scope out what was happening instantly Robert and rodwolf were hitting - I knew rodwolf wasn’t going to be a threat to me (but the level of unpredictablity with being faced with the prospect of over 500milion wep kill) it was a risk I wasn’t prepared to take - flux regathered his strength from raiding and was ready. The plan was in motion then suddenly flux realised he only had 5covert capacity left from his fighting with rod and Robert - we alliance ppt’d. And ryu was still waiting.

We came up with a new plan - instead of flux being the one to sab ryu drah was going to be the one - but he wasn’t online and suddenly the hunter was becoming nervous. We decided that we would just go through with the plan without drah there would be no need to sab (as ryu was nox and his strike weps were badly damaged we knew it would be difficult to get his defence weps damaged to the point they were able to being sabbed)

2 hours into our ppt - we decided it was time...
A call was made - we were ready my strike sitting at 247trillion and 549million army trained supers it was now or never. My heart was racing, palms sweating, I knew what had to be done! I did the first hit - WIN this was good second hit WIN I thought yes!! We got this... 3rd,4th and 5th we’re losses I lost over 14million per hit I needed to rebuild I sacrificed my covert knowing I risked being sabbed I rebuilt and carried on - Robert began a fury of attacks against me I managed to defend them but on occasion my naq was being stolen I was quick to repair and retake out naq. I saw ryus army being depleted losing well over 400million in the first fury the onliner had begun!!!

Flux defended me - he massed Robert then rodwolf massed Flux it was a 2v1 but flux managed to keep them distracted on him rather than me.

I needed uu I was running low I sacrificed to many covert I was taking from anti covert I was suddenly not killing spies - I needed a plan I needed some help otherwise this was going to be over quickly I saw ryu being sent uu or buying uu - during the nox I was able to get uu sent to another high ranked player - I raid massed him I knew he was off nox I needed that uu stopping quickly to repair and do one more hit on ryu to let him know I was still there. I got the uu I rebuilt strike I was taking heavy losses I was taking heavy repair bills on wepons but I knew I had to keep going.

Drah came online - he sent me some uu - he sabbed ryu strike out killing some defence weps flux managed to get a few sabs in i was still being massed ryus defence was down to 22trill I sold weps to afford my naq bills my heart was racing it was then we realised Robert was blocking me he was hitting ryu - in order to stop my hits going through ryu rebuilding defence ever so slightly I got more uu - I rebuilt and continued ACing through his defence my heart was racing I knew this would end in one way - Ryu being phased.

20more hits came - ryu phased the job was done - the defence was 10t with 1 mill spies there was nothing further that could be done except now the hunter was Now again the waiting.

Ryu knew he was phased and took quick action he managed to get himself back to trade cap and rebuilt a few minutes later ryu was back to raid cap this was it I knew he could have been massed again his phase meter cancelled but I waited - I felt bitter dissapointment at the fact I was unable to 0 ryu during the onliner but he did his defending job well making it very unlikely he would’ve been 0d online during nox.

I knew I wanted to see that 0 I needed to see that 0 I felt a bizzare sensation perhaps disappointment perhaps regret but I knew what needed to be done! - I waited until I knew everyone was asleep - I massed ryus rebuild

But something was wrong? He phased - his wepons damage listed 36/ I waited again thankfully only 16minutes but i was thinking what if he comes online what if he repairs allaince repair? So I watched the clock go by minute after minute spying constantly checking the defence weps

Turn change - I did one hit, I did two hits and finally!!!!!!!

The forces of Ryuujin Jakka~ fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage

Relief, satisfaction, happiness took over as well as tiredness - the job was done! The defence was 0d the determination to get ryu 0d was over I moved on back to bed!

——————————

That was my reflection - I think it shows that this game for as mutch as it’s text and very little graphics you (the human body) gets all pumped you get focused on something so much you need to do it.

It shows that this game can provide you so many emotions and it also shows the importance of team work it shows the benefit to having a team that has your back that shares the same goal as you (in that one instance)

So my question to the gatewars players or massers have you experienced physical symptoms from this game after massing during onliners - or when your planning a big strike how do you feel mentally when you go in with your team!

Please do share
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Was a actually not a bad read :-k sounds like fun.

Well played

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Revenge

Very good write up, sounds like was a well fought battle in both sides. I have to say I’ve had a few battles that’s had my heard pumping. Anyway good going from both sides. =D>

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Excellent Write up Harch, great read and very relatable , especially given i was the other party :P
I went through alot of similar feelings on the run myself , and as you asked i'll happily share mine :)

Background : i'm the other guy. :smt115

So i was enticing endgame to come at me for weeks i kept upping the defence , first it was 50t , then 70t , then 90t then 100t , then 120t , (had already defended multiple attempts at it when it was 20t , drah usually scampers off if you are online defending... :smt047
then when i saw harch drop VAC i knew he was coming so i pumped it to 140t because i knew he would want to double strike that , and i wanted to get the double strikes out of teh way before the landscape of the battle took place. so my plan the whole week was force his hand and that i did , i laid off him at the right times when he was trying to come at me the first time , to make him feel comfortable enough to go for the strike build , wtached him , waited and waited for it to go up , the strike went up and i kept refreshing waiting for that double strike to come ,
It came , bang hit that ppt , because i knew that this would frustrate him emotional reactions were my aim (because i knew harch was the only one in engame that would build anything above 10t naq worth of stats and even have a go at a 140T defence)

so the ppt's dropped a couple of days later , as i had expected and planned harch followed my schedule to make sure his stats were safe during that time, i wanted to stretch out the week as much as possible so that the fight could take place on the weekend when both of us actually had time.

i had been very active after dropping ppt , refreshing constantly waiting for that drop hit , not sleeping dor a couple days straight , just not to be caught off guard for that second double strike useage , the one time i took a break he came at me , impecible timing , and i thought to myself **Filtered** i better go check the comp , caught him it was pretty low alot of damage done , i was like awh **Filtered** , the timing on that , did what i could to repair and recoup from where i was at , hit alliance ppt to draw out that double strike , now this is where the stretch plan came into play i rebuilt what i could , but i knew **Filtered** i need more UU this AC is tearing my ass up and i wanted to rebuild the defence back to the initial 140 ish T so i dropped to raid my target , as i was over trade cap and that;s the only way i could purchase UU in a short time span ,

i thought i had the timing upper hand here , so i dropped a couple mins before the ppt ended and started letting rip with the raids , i knew i was safe because both drah and flux were too scared to be involved or build any strikes , and harch was much to big to raid even if he was at that rank. only a few seconds passed before i noticed harch was battering my defence with a much larger strike , so my plan was to raid and then re ppt so that i could rebuild properly and have the proper fight .

at this stage it had cost us both quite the amount of resources already but i knew i had the double strikes out of the way and if i could get that defence back up then his hand would be forced to build raw ,
so there was 45 mins of the last ppt left ... i decided **Filtered** i need a 20 min nap or something because i havent slept 1 second in 2 days so i got a 20 min power nap ( at this stage i had no idea what was going on and that harch had ppt'd himself)
so i woke up , feeling like Death warmed up , Dragged my ass to the computer , was barely able to keep my eyes open , and i was getting nervous at this stage because i knew the time was coming and the battle was about to happen , unfortunately my heating was on the brink yesterday so it was pretty icy when i got up i decided to find a good music mix to get me ready for battle and pump me up , wake me up and get my reactions back on point so here's me getting all pumped up and warming my body up with blood flow getting ready to go... then i log in and see harch ppt'd

so i spy and what i saw got me shook , no joke
i did not anticipate him to market it up to 900m army from just under raid cap and when my ppt dropped and he was on ppt during this nervous stage. i spied him and notices a 240trillion strike
I'm not going to lie when i saw that , i had instantly relegated myself to accepting my defence will be 0 and that's that , because the strike was almost double my defence , and his ac just melted my spies no matter what , and with the resources he had behind him i knew i couldnt keep up with the ammount of units he could pile onto me , so i said to myself , well i'm going down but i'm gonna make sure it **Filtered** hurts. lets go !
so the nerves started to settle in

and i said , right this is it , i sat refreshing , spying watching , for a couple of hours , untill it got to the stage where my 20 min powernap turned into diminishing returns and had actually made me more tired , so i went to lay down and rest , while i refreshed from my bed with my wireless keyboard i use for media

was refreshing ........ being impatient as **Filtered** because i knew what time i had left awake was limited at this stage... frustration , impatience , not wanting to be caught off guard , same feeling harch was having when i ppt'd

Next thing i know , BANG i wake up out of no where ,
I had crashed and went to the underworld, Risen from the dead , some internal instinct slapped me in the face to wake me from the underworld ! lol

, i thought ahh FUUUCK i got up so quick i almost teleported to my computer , and at this stage my heart was sinking , knowing that feeling that **Filtered** , how could i of fell asleep and missed this .... my defence is gone 100%
i got logged on , and i think harch had me about 30/40% down in weapons damage , spies were mauled nerves started racing , like **Filtered** he got such a huge jump on me , how the hell am i going to recover from this

had to think fast and work hard
so i snapped into it and just started to go to work , next thing i see rob in the logs hitting harch , phew what a sigh of relief , this might give me the few seconds i need to compose myself , which it did , got on top of my ms repairs , rebuilt some defence , moved the 100m units i had in attackers waiting because i knew he would be acing my cov and my only chance was to have backup UU to stop sabbs and other things i knew that my covert had no chance and all i could do was throw off their calculators with odd numbers and constantly adding random numbers to spy count , keeping my ms up as best i could inbetween

after reading harches write up i saw that flux got hampered badly from robert and rodwolf , coincidentally random , but thankful it happened. (P.s) drah was on and sabbing me) as was flux did my best to keep my strike more damaged than my defence at all time and any time that the bank **Filtered** me over with that **Filtered** CAPTCHA **Filtered** i had to start hitting someone in my out going list to damage my strike more and make sure that i wasn;t losing defence weapons they eventually got about 50m weapons sabbed , maybe 65m the rest i sold as my supers went down and it allowed me to buy more units throughout the fight to keep the defence going and at least stop some easy sabbs

used alliance repair 3-4 times (whenever the capthca totally **Filtered** me over on naq for repair!!! , god damn toxic **Filtered** captcha) without realising that it basically resets your phasing , so probably 3-4 full phases worth of attacks before i actually phased
Finally i phased , phew , what a fight , 650 B M/E gained. just off one fight at the end i was down to **Filtered** all spies and just barely hanging together with a defence of 10t , but had still alot of weapons

so with the remaining naq i had i built back up to 48t def and 400t covert and raided to raid cap , and went off to bed because i was blown out , needed sleep bad before it would start taking years off my life and figured , great fight , happy with the results and how intense and epic fun it was.

Great battle, excellent work by harch , juggernaut kept on trucking till the end couldn;t of picked a better person to tango with , respectful throughout honorable warrior and worthy adversary

battle well fought and much respect Brother.

I was proud to the fact that i managed to cling on and kept the defence up right to the last threads of possibility before i phased out , 0 uu left to retrain spies was close. as i felt from the start i was going to 0 because the UU he had was astronomical in comparison to mine and i couldn't do **Filtered** about that AC, and the fact he caught me and started when i had crashed out and i somehow awoken from the dead on instinct and got to it just in the nick of time about half way down. so you can think at that stage i was totaly gone of any chances in defending due to the sheer size of the raw strike , thankfully kept my witt and timed repairs on good timing to hurt his supers, and rob started to block me which game me some crucial time to buy some units and train some spies to stop the sabs , before they did any actual damage to me...... at this stage they werent affecting me at all , rebuilt some strike weps again and dmged them to stop sabbs , and as i expected , if it didn't cost 100 bill , drah and flux were going to **Filtered** out. thankfully as i expected , they did just that. when i got spies trained again.
and can understand the empty feeling you were having. hence why i left the 48t def as courtesy for overnight. as i knew either i'd catch you in the morning , or you'd get me when i slept .

as you said the excitement this game can bring is all still there , and that was my soul reason to build that defence in the first place to get some hype and some action into the game , it had been dead and quiet for weeks other than flux just having verbal diarrhoea daily as usual.... talking big , no action.

i'm happy to see at least one other person matching stats like that , there are very few and far between of people who will build big to lose it these days in ~GW
too many sit with minimal builds and make a mockery of themselves through doing so.
Wars with people like that have killed the game to the point of where it was at last year , DEAD.
thankfully activity picked back up.
a war should be about having fun and challenging each other. it;s not serious , it;s just a game at the end of the day, we all here to enjoy it and better ourselves , and i'm yet to see a battle as big as that ever in GW history , if thereis one it;s maybe limited to 1 or 2 others.

i would say easilly it was one of the biggest clashes in terms of raw stats there has been , and a great and enjoyable day , with lots of emotions and thought processes and hard work put in.
So in the end you actually had me on the back foot trying to get back to the starting point from the very start due to that first off guard double strike that caught me!
over 5.5b total dead units yesterday and between me and harch i'd say that 60-70% of those were just us alone.
Peace to an epic battle

~Ryu

Moral of my story , even tho i puppeteer-ed every ones mental reactions and responses and reactions the whole way (week) leading up to the fight. forced into my plan with just light banter , (people say you can't read tone through text , but you surely can especially if you are very analytical psychologically) you can still get put on the back foot even if just by a couple of minutes of timing!
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

On a side note @Harchester Bro I'd like us to come up with a name for this battle as it's sure to go down in history as one of the greats !

2 Loyal Devout Ascended Beings of the Ori Clashed at the greatest of heights and stats!

it's much more fun to care less about losing units than the enjoyment and thrill of the battle! which is what made Gatewars the great and amazing game that has continued to enthrall us for all these years and Hopefully many more!

I'd like to dedicate this awesome clash in homage to This Great Game that was once Stargatewars that captured all our minds and hearts from the beginning , eventually Known today as Gatewars , but we all still know it's roots and the true meaning and inspirations to this great game that it continues to honour!

Many people would scoof at the thought of a text based game , especially in this day and age , without realising the true and utter intelligence , smarts , tactics ,Skill , Determination and Heart that this game requires at the top levels requires.
There are none and never will be none Quite the same as this great game.

Hopefully many more great clashes to come through the future times!
peace

On a side note the epic Battle lasted An hour Around 57/58 minutes in total before phasing. due to the 4 alliance repairs used that reset the nox 200% in total it kept the battle ongoing without halt. :)

~Ryu
Last edited by Ryuujin Jakka on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

nice opening post Harchcans and good response Ryu, =D> =D> =D>

Impressed to see it wasn't one of your usual educational adventures on some poor happless noob for a change. :smt050
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
borg
Forum Irregular

Enjoyed a Great battle tale from two great players
=D> =D>
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Thread cleaned.

Interesting read for a change :shock:
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Seconded (or however many), sounds like a great battle guys. :D Good read, too.
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

I just love the line from harch Stating he felt beaten and restless :D

Made me feel so. Warm and fuzzy hahahah
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

CC90 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:24 pm I just love the line from harch Stating he felt beaten and restless :D

It lasted only a moment :smt019
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

harchester wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 pm
CC90 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:24 pm I just love the line from harch Stating he felt beaten and restless :D

It lasted only a moment :smt019
That's what she said
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

I would have to say that is one of the best posts I have seen in a very very long time, It actually had me wanting to put on a playlist and get out there myself (which as most of you would know is rare these days lmao).

only 3 times does something similar pop into my head.

1) The Collective going to war with DxM when DxM massed a few of our players, I was just arriving at work, it was 9pm and I got a txt message from some of my alliance members ( RL friends) saying that I needed to jump on msn as something had happened, MSN was blocked at work so I jumped on a thing called meebo which was basically MSN but a bad rip off version. Turned out DxM/DDE were at war however they had massed a few of our members, there was little time to think so I gave the order and we went on our first strike, there were about 5 of us online at the time and we nailed every defence we could. Over the coming days I was over at my 2IC's house and I was online and massing DxM members that continued to rebuild, I sat in the same chair (only getting up to go to the bathroom and get a drink a few times) for 13 hours massing members of DxM.

2) Getting into an onliner/s with DC Death, we have had a handful over the past years while at war either under the Collective Serenity or The Collective Banner, every time I was just as nervous and filled with excitement similar to as you put it harch, long story short sadly every time DC would get the better of me.

3) The most recent time was when Buck was last around, he and I are big wrestling fans, his favourite wrestler is Shawn Michaels and mine The Undertaker. Both wrestlers had wrestled at wrestlemania twice in the last few years and we decided we should have a fun reenactment SGW style, so we armed up, roughly the same stats and we went for it. We both were chewing through naq and UU like it was chocolate in front of that fat kid in the movie Matilda lol. It was going back and forth, I would have the upper hand and then he would have the upper hand. Eventually Buck ran out of resources and I was able to hold in there and 0 him. It was a great moment and hands down one of my best onliners, great guy and a great time.

As the years pass and we all become more and more aged in the way of SGW very little will get our blood pumping, As someone that started back in 2006 I can admit I feel this way. However when these little moments pop up it does indeed remind you of how fun it really can be.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

~Odin~ wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:53 pm ) The most recent time was when Buck was last around, he and I are big wrestling fans, his favourite wrestler is Shawn Michaels and mine The Undertaker. Both wrestlers had wrestled at wrestlemania twice in the last few years and we decided we should have a fun reenactment SGW style, so we armed up, roughly the same stats and we went for it. We both were chewing through naq and UU like it was chocolate in front of that fat kid in the movie Matilda lol. It was going back and forth, I would have the upper hand and then he would have the upper hand. Eventually Buck ran out of resources and I was able to hold in there and 0 him. It was a great moment and hands down one of my best onliners, great guy and a great time.
You were a lucky guy then I only ever fought along side buck never had the chance to fight against him, his pre aranged on liners were real tests of skill with balenced stats and a definitive result. Like you say a real nice guy
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Had the pleasure of getting messy with him all those years ago. Bread buns in the washing machine at the GhostyGoo BBQ.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust

Return to “StarGateWars General”