A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: A Reflection Of massing - the physical symptoms

dark lord tacoma wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:41 am
~Odin~ wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:53 pm ) The most recent time was when Buck was last around, he and I are big wrestling fans, his favourite wrestler is Shawn Michaels and mine The Undertaker. Both wrestlers had wrestled at wrestlemania twice in the last few years and we decided we should have a fun reenactment SGW style, so we armed up, roughly the same stats and we went for it. We both were chewing through naq and UU like it was chocolate in front of that fat kid in the movie Matilda lol. It was going back and forth, I would have the upper hand and then he would have the upper hand. Eventually Buck ran out of resources and I was able to hold in there and 0 him. It was a great moment and hands down one of my best onliners, great guy and a great time.
You were a lucky guy then I only ever fought along side buck never had the chance to fight against him, his pre aranged on liners were real tests of skill with balenced stats and a definitive result. Like you say a real nice guy
Indeed, however lets not talk him up to much otherwise if he were to pop his head in and say hi we wouldn't be able to get rid of him because head would be to big to leave the room lmao.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

~Odin~ wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:30 am
dark lord tacoma wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:41 am
~Odin~ wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:53 pm ) The most recent time was when Buck was last around, he and I are big wrestling fans, his favourite wrestler is Shawn Michaels and mine The Undertaker. Both wrestlers had wrestled at wrestlemania twice in the last few years and we decided we should have a fun reenactment SGW style, so we armed up, roughly the same stats and we went for it. We both were chewing through naq and UU like it was chocolate in front of that fat kid in the movie Matilda lol. It was going back and forth, I would have the upper hand and then he would have the upper hand. Eventually Buck ran out of resources and I was able to hold in there and 0 him. It was a great moment and hands down one of my best onliners, great guy and a great time.
You were a lucky guy then I only ever fought along side buck never had the chance to fight against him, his pre aranged on liners were real tests of skill with balenced stats and a definitive result. Like you say a real nice guy
Indeed, however lets not talk him up to much otherwise if he were to pop his head in and say hi we wouldn't be able to get rid of him because head would be to big to leave the room lmao.
I’m fairly sure buck knew/knows I hold him hi regard already
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Shucks, you guys! :smt090
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:smt050
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

harchester wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:40 am:smt050
just need you to know your still a fag :smt047
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

...but you never told us the physical symptoms? Only the increase of adrenaline?

There is only one more physical symptom and it's probably the most important one of all....
Spoiler
:---)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Return to “StarGateWars General”