ENDGAME

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
god of war
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: ancient
ID: 1979427
Alternate name(s): crixus

ENDGAME

I HAVE SAID SOME OFFENSIVE COMMENTS TO MEMBERS OF ENDGAME HARCH IFLUX PHILLIP BANK DRAH WORDS HAVE GOTTEN HEATED AND I REGRET THE COMMENTS MADE THIS IS A GAME PERSONAL INSULTES SHOULD NOT HAPPEN SO TO ALL MEMBERS OF ENDGAME HARCH IFLUX PHILLIP BANK DRAH I HERE BY APOLOGIZE IT IS TIME TO BEGIN A NEW CHAPTER IN OE
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: ENDGAME

Well firstly and this will be a lengthy post, so sit back relax and enjoy.

There was an issue that occurred a good few years ago now that set in motion a war that has carried on to this date here. Myself and God of war have never gotten along it’s fair to say we have always had a difference of opinion and difference of what and how we do things in this game. But I will applaud you in this matter god of war, I never actually thought you would apologise in a public mannor and I guess this does highlight your desire for a change in your opinion and approach that you once had not displayed.

I will apologise also, for the rude, offensive and perhaps verging on the just nasty things I have said to you. This is a game and sometimes our opinions and views often get twisted and we don’t always show our true colours, we often twist the war of words to becoming so hurtful to the opponent to try and force them to quit. Effectively winning by any means necessary a strategy I have used many times on many people some who at one point I would have called a friend but that’s for another day.

I will give you props, from every fight, every mass I have given you, every beatdown, every back channeled insult I have done your still here. Sure you may not have enjoyed the war against such overwhelming odds and on occasion being caught with your pants down in terms of massing. Your still here and i applaud you for that.

You sir have not earned my respect (not that I am sure you wanted it) but you have earned a good job. For so long you had your hate to me and that’s fine we are entitled to opinions. But I will grant this.

I have set peace with both of your accounts and as a result for your apology we walk away from this fight that’s lasted a good length of time with our heads held high.

Harchester.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Revenge

=D> Well said on both sides. I also had a similar conversation with a player just recently and resolved an issue. People do need to remember this is just a game (myself included)

~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Takes a big man to apologise. A trait to be admired :) xx
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Do I see some type of NAP and close friends happening in the future? This will be very interesting!
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

sound docking ?
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

See love and peace for everyone :smt050 \:D/
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
IFLuX
Forum Elite

:smt042
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter

Return to “StarGateWars General”