where is everyone ???

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Re: where is everyone ???

Ya I've been dropping by once in a while to see if there's any new threads of interest here, but unfortunately the social part of this game on this forum has shriveled up.
I use to trade my in-game resources for real currency all the time to through this forum, it just seemed that one day nobody is interested in doing that here anymore. I just love to get ride of my UUs and start building them from nothing again, and having a bit of income to cover my own website hosting costs was just a bonus for me.

Really I have such great memories on this forum, I had such fun creating the ascension guide for everyone (including myself) to use, participating in that Counting to 1,000,000 thread (even though we didn't even reach 1/4 of that number yet :P). A lot in my life has changed while I played this game, and I wish I was able to been around this forum more these recent years, but I barely been active here on these forums do to the inactivity of it.

Even though I am still active on the main server since 2006, and not gone on vacation (NOT even ONCE), the days when this forum was really active I really missed.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

GameSquire wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:31 am Ya I've been dropping by once in a while to see if there's any new threads of interest here, but unfortunately the social part of this game on this forum has shriveled up.
I use to trade my in-game resources for real currency all the time to through this forum, it just seemed that one day nobody is interested in doing that here anymore. I just love to get ride of my UUs and start building them from nothing again, and having a bit of income to cover my own website hosting costs was just a bonus for me.

Really I have such great memories on this forum, I had such fun creating the ascension guide for everyone (including myself) to use, participating in that Counting to 1,000,000 thread (even though we didn't even reach 1/4 of that number yet :P). A lot in my life has changed while I played this game, and I wish I was able to been around this forum more these recent years, but I barely been active here on these forums do to the inactivity of it.

Even though I am still active on the main server since 2006, and not gone on vacation (NOT even ONCE), the days when this forum was really active I really missed.
Your guides have helped a lot of people over the years myself included thanks for that
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

dark lord tacoma wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:23 pm
GameSquire wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:31 am Ya I've been dropping by once in a while to see if there's any new threads of interest here, but unfortunately the social part of this game on this forum has shriveled up.

Your guides have helped a lot of people over the years myself included thanks for that
I'm happy to oblige :D
Envy
Forum Elder

Bump… were is everbody :-D
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Envy wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:38 am Bump… were is everbody :-D

IT IS YOU I LOVEEEEE YOU MISSED YOU SO Muchhhh
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Envy
Forum Elder

harchester wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:53 am
Envy wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:38 am Bump… were is everbody :-D

IT IS YOU I LOVEEEEE YOU MISSED YOU SO Muchhhh
The one and only I thougt lets check on SGW and bump some threads :D 12+ years and 2 childeren and marriage later :smt050
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
Valla
Forum Newbie
Race: Human

harchester wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:59 am Long time man - join endgame mass the server farm the server.

Hated by everyone, respected by none, but atleast we have fun :smt025
so much naq and uu out there massing is a waste of time. got massed by phillip banks the other day and had everything back within 10 min and under 300 turns. I miss the old days 5 + years ago :smt090
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Valla wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:29 am
harchester wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:59 am Long time man - join endgame mass the server farm the server.

Hated by everyone, respected by none, but atleast we have fun :smt025
so much naq and uu out there massing is a waste of time. got massed by phillip banks the other day and had everything back within 10 min and under 300 turns. I miss the old days 5 + years ago :smt090

True, but some people still cry about being massed it’s amusing
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Valla
Forum Newbie
Race: Human

lol, i remember the hate mail after a massing, "ill kill you blah blah blah" :smt043

Return to “StarGateWars General”