Endgames - Olive branch.

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Endgames - Olive branch.

CC90 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:43 pm Can't we all just get some flowers and love each other again :smt010

I wanna say hi to my friends across the battlefield :smt064

Hi guys :smt025

OK I jest WTH is going on with you les in all seriousness your still the same doosh I've always knows... Your bad at the game but you think your good... You snipe yet you say you can mass... You talk but all I hear is white noise....

BTW if I wasn't on my last warning this comment would have been a helluva lot more graphic :smt025

Peace out mofos time I get reported again \:D/ \:D/
Iani don't know what the hell happened to you, you used to be a decent person to talk with and to.

EG you need to look at how your members talk to others if you want real growth, it's not just your game style that is off putting. Your a toxic lot that I wouldn't want my kids involved in or with
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~NyX~ wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:38 pm
CC90 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:43 pm Can't we all just get some flowers and love each other again :smt010

I wanna say hi to my friends across the battlefield :smt064

Hi guys :smt025

OK I jest WTH is going on with you les in all seriousness your still the same doosh I've always knows... Your bad at the game but you think your good... You snipe yet you say you can mass... You talk but all I hear is white noise....

BTW if I wasn't on my last warning this comment would have been a helluva lot more graphic :smt025

Peace out mofos time I get reported again \:D/ \:D/
Iani don't know what the hell happened to you, you used to be a decent person to talk with and to.

EG you need to look at how your members talk to others if you want real growth, it's not just your game style that is off putting. Your a toxic lot that I wouldn't want my kids involved in or with
Actually we do classes on how to be the most offensive and hurtful.

This way it provides each member with the tools in order to make someone delete, pending how good you are at it reflects on the “Another deletes scoreboard”

In endgame the development of its own members is taken very seriously. And thusly the classes are provided so one member can’t say oh he got classes and I didn’t that’s why he winning.

Equality
Diversity
Independence
Non discriminatory playstyle

Are just some of the values we promote within endgame
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Good to see my legacy of offending fellow SGW players and good taste continues in spirit.
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Anyone who wants help against these EG bad men message me and I'll mass them for you :smt064
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

harchester wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:58 pm Actually we do classes on how to be the most offensive and hurtful.

This way it provides each member with the tools in order to make someone delete, pending how good you are at it reflects on the “Another deletes scoreboard”
I wasn't given any classes :(
harchester
Forum History

Seaborgium wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:51 am
harchester wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:58 pm Actually we do classes on how to be the most offensive and hurtful.

No you didn’t receive them, you gave the class...
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

harchester wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:42 pm

But I'm not a foul mouth. That's not style.
Your ruining my reputation. :smt100
harchester
Forum History

Seaborgium wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:30 pm
harchester wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:42 pm

But I'm not a foul mouth. That's not style.
Your ruining my reputation. :smt100
You taught people to be eloquent and dignified but as all good pupils do - they improvise when faced with adversity
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

noone really cares lol :smt078 your worse then a teenage girl cutting herself cause her bf called her fat. same tactics different arseholes and a bunch of cheating drunks. carry on
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Les Ennemis wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:21 pm noone really cares lol :smt078 your worse then a teenage girl cutting herself cause her bf called her fat. same tactics different arseholes and a bunch of cheating drunks. carry on
Ohh that's just bad a devout Catholic promoting self harm :o
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
harchester
Forum History

:smt043 everyone loves some irony
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

CC90 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:24 pm
Les Ennemis wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:21 pm noone really cares lol :smt078 your worse then a teenage girl cutting herself cause her bf called her fat. same tactics different arseholes and a bunch of cheating drunks. carry on
devout Catholic? LOL someone feeding you lies. Christian? yes!. Huge difference.. not promoting more encouraging..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Les Ennemis wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:32 pm
CC90 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:24 pm
devout Catholic? LOL someone feeding you lies. Christian? yes!. Huge difference.. not promoting more encouraging..

You have a pretty bad mouth for someone who claims to be Christian.
Mane
Forum Newbie

So does someone keep score when someone leaves the game because of endgame?
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Mane wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:00 pm So does someone keep score when someone leaves the game because of endgame?

They'll never match OE in its prime on that account, too few active these daya.
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P

Return to “StarGateWars General”