It has been 10 years of dominance

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

It has been 10 years of dominance

10 long years have past, the game has changed so much, alliances rise, alliances fall, but what is extra special, the Mighty Omegan Empire, has been slowly crumbling at the hands of me and my friends who decided to unite against such a feared enemy. Many alliances that have faced them have fallen and surrendered to them, the resistance, the anti omega threads all rose in the hope that one or few would stop the domination.

Well i Harchester am here to announce to the gatewars i have delivered what the anti omegan threads wanted - The End and Demise of Omega Empire.
They have endured years of massings, random massings, give them hope just to remove it again, show them unyielding pressure their end has come

Omega - 1 member stands
Delta Allegiance - is no more it has left Omega Empire to become Delta.

I have killed Omega, you are all welcome.

the vision remains strong - Endgame has only just begun

H
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Re: It has been 10 years of dominance

And I thought fleet alliance would never achieve anything :smt019
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History

We are always Endgame - Just the Fleet name keeps foxes from annoying me :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

harchester wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:59 am We are always Endgame - Just the Fleet name keeps foxes from annoying me :smt043
I like to imagine foxes gives the orders LMAO :smt081
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History

dark lord tacoma wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:01 am
harchester wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:59 am We are always Endgame - Just the Fleet name keeps foxes from annoying me :smt043
I like to imagine foxes gives the orders LMAO :smt081
he is the mastermind of Endgame the grand architect of all plans we are just his minions who seek to make him more :smt025
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

well played ProspeX

so when do homly and the others move into Fleet err EndGame?

*hails the mighty DoA* :smt050
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
harchester
Forum History

~NyX~ wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:43 am well played ProspeX

so when do homly and the others move into Fleet err EndGame?

*hails the mighty DoA* :smt050
They are good where they are making me lots of naqqies
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

:smt043
harchester
Forum History

Delta has now disbanded :-D
~nyx~
Forum Expert

why you hating on all the Greeks? :smt022
― Søren Kierkegaard

semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Hmmm. This reminds me of that time someone claimed they'd beaten america in a war by voting for Trump. Then the other time someone said they'd toppled communism by continuing their war with soviet russia well into 2018...

You've not destroyed Omega, Omega left mate and chose not to participate. I'm not talking about post 2008 inductees either, i'm talking about the real Omega from way back when. The game is fading. Sticking around whilst something toddles off of natural causes and 'out stubborning' an ageing player base who are moving onto other things with their time isn't beating them. (is it wrong to recall a large portion of Omega's true players turned their gaze to Eve long ago?). I'm sure you've not given them an easy ride and you've certainly been a recent factor in hampering any resurgence or legacy but let's not let the success creep too much; it's not as if ANY alliance or Empire are doing too well from what I can see. There used to be empires with triple figure numbers back in the day, alliances people scrambled to join. I don't see that any longer. As with all things, except me ofc, entropy wins.

I cast your hollow claims at your feet. You've no more defeated Omega than anyone in this community has beaten me in a battle of wits.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
~nyx~
Forum Expert

harchester wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:12 pm Delta has now disbanded :-D
I remember OE before there was Delta
― Søren Kierkegaard

Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Semper wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:55 pm Hmmm. This reminds me of that time someone claimed they'd beaten america in a war by voting for Trump. Then the other time someone said they'd toppled communism by continuing their war with soviet russia well into 2018...

You've not destroyed Omega, Omega left mate and chose not to participate. I'm not talking about post 2008 inductees either, i'm talking about the real Omega from way back when. The game is fading. Sticking around whilst something toddles off of natural causes and 'out stubborning' an ageing player base who are moving onto other things with their time isn't beating them. (is it wrong to recall a large portion of Omega's true players turned their gaze to Eve long ago?). I'm sure you've not given them an easy ride and you've certainly been a recent factor in hampering any resurgence or legacy but let's not let the success creep too much; it's not as if ANY alliance or Empire are doing too well from what I can see. There used to be empires with triple figure numbers back in the day, alliances people scrambled to join. I don't see that any longer. As with all things, except me ofc, entropy wins.

I cast your hollow claims at your feet. You've no more defeated Omega than anyone in this community has beaten me in a battle of wits.
This is the kind of post that the community is missing most. Well written but respectful.

Hope life treats you well Semper.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
killtacular
Forum Addict

I wonder how good you'ld be if you hadn't cheated? And someone not a farce admin that actually punished you.
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

killtacular wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:41 am I wonder how good you'ld be if you hadn't cheated? And someone not a farce admin that actually punished you.
I see you are still hanging around here, crying like normal.

Return to “StarGateWars General”