Great disturbance in the Galaxies..

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Great disturbance in the Galaxies..

In the cosmos, there has been a disturbance that has been pointed out and needs to be corrected. In this universe, we call gatewars. Lower beings have been caught using great wealth and influence to change the mind and soul of the of the great cosmic overseer.

With great power come tremendous responsibility.... with this cosmic responsibility of overseeing the lower beings of this universe. Great trust is given to the cosmic overseer as well, by the lower beings and that trust has been ABUSED and misused. With this GREAT responsibility of the ENTIRE cosmic universe as the overseer it carries the duty of casting down righteous judgment to anyone that has broken the LAW's of the cosmos.

It has been brought to the attention of the lower being that the great and powerful overseer HAS in fact been influenced with great wealth to change its mind on topics that should have been judged harshly even after seeing damaging evidence...

“Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for Israel. Whenever you receive a message from me, warn people immediately. If I warn the wicked, saying, ‘You are under the penalty of death,’ but you fail to deliver the warning, they will die in their sins. And I will hold you responsible for their deaths. If you warn them and they refuse to repent and keep on sinning, they will die in their sins. But you will have saved yourself because you obeyed me.

Ezekiel 3:17‭-‬19

LETS TALK ABOUT IT😘💟
Last edited by ~Les Erebus~ on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Great disturbance in the Galaxies..

=D>

Psalm 34:13
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707

Return to “StarGateWars General”