Regarding TGW 2018 awards

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Regarding TGW 2018 awards

People who are voting need to know a few things if it is not already obvious to them. If so, vote away.

Main player of the year: Phillip looks like he'll get it, which in any other game would be great. Let me give you the background of PB. Started back in TF, had a infatuation to get back at Harchester and to secretly join them so he could "use" Scott's abilities or see if he had a script. So he left TF to go scam Scott. I was on Discord with PB when he first joined Endgame/judgement and he said he acquired the script. He did not tell me who he got it from, but said we need to mass each-other so it looks like we are really enemies now. SO i played along. He started to mass me using the script i SAW it, before i could record anything, Math-lord got on and started massing Phillip.

PB then got super butt-hurt that he was supposedly doing this great justice for TF, and Math was a **Filtered** for massing him.. PB then continued to drink the night away and became the bitter ass he is now.. He sits at rank 6k exactly where Iflux used to sit while scripting and snipes naq.. If this is gate-wars upcoming player to have a drunken cheat who bullies people in their real life then this game really has gotten worse then I thought..

HoF: It is said Drah should have his time in this as he was named BY PB and a few others for being a hell of a player cause he created two great alliances??? Are you kidding me? Forgotten Serenity was AWESOME, how-ever was not made great or created by Drahazar. It was created by Easy^ made great with great players and leaders such as Lord Mezz, Brothers, Hal, xdaku..

That bunch. When Drah got leadership he didn't lead. He ruined everything good about FS. Then FS was put to rest, Drah rage quit the game and game, came back 2 years later to sit stat-less after buying a 900 dollar account. He then was going to sell again but decided why not make a troll alliance and that is where he is now. On ppt rank 1, most of the time. Pays for ppt, buys naq, has a kick-ass account that only the best money can buy and is a narcissistic prick who enjoys bullying not just people in the game but specifically woman. Now that you have some more information on this worthless nomination vote wisely :)

Les
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Regarding TGW 2018 awards

Les the two alliance they are talking about are Judgement and EG not FS.

I don't think any player in recent years has done much to deserve being inducted into HoF. To me its more than being a great leader of an alliance, its about being a good ambassador and over all role model. Not necessarily the longest or most popular player, but one who has a lasting effect for the betterment of the game
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

That wouldn't make any since all they did was change names... I mean it doesn't matter either way you put it, I just think the nominations suck..

~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

well Judgement did die under Drah too, Scott got them alive again like phoenixes and a new name. If you really were to nominate for building strong alliances it would be Scott not Drah. Ricos, Mass Colition/Olympus, EndGame,
but does that make them worthy of a HoF? It takes far more in my books than charisma and popularity.
Last edited by ~nyx~ on Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

no it's not about being the leader of an alliance. it is about skill, personality.. That I get.. If you ask me they are all disqualified for ever even being affiliated with someone who scams the game, current or passed. That goes for our Admin as well sadly.. Too many 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances given to people who clearly cheat, bully, and scam there way through a game. There would be more to nominate if admin did their jobs and leveled the playing field. Got rid of the scammers and stop the scripting.. With that said what can we do..

Lajh
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Les, PB gets bullied in RL, not the other way around. That is why he is who he is and lets who he is be him.
I wrote: Why do people put quotes in their signatures?
http://www.lajh.youaremighty.com/
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I can’t belive I’m gonna say this - but les I agree with you drah did kill FS he was an awful leader and this is something we at endgame pride on bringing up to ridicule drah.
~NyX~ wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:00 pm If you really were to nominate for building strong alliances it would be Scott not Drah. Ricos, Mass Colition/Olympus, EndGame,
but does that make them worthy of a HoF? It takes far more in my books than charisma and popularity.
Thanks, it’s clear I’ve always built amazing alliances but I also founded judgement I left that alliance and built a Better one. However it would never have been possible without the team of players I had around me in order to build and create a force.
EG and judgement may have spawned from one alliance - but the purpose of the alliances are very different - judgement was an alliance that was all for agreements and to play the game using diplomacy and underhand tactics to get information we needed - EG has no diplomacy no regard for any alliance that being said those that were good to endgame have proven to be useful friends in this game but endgames goal is simple just mass and farm everything remove the need for agreements turn everyone into farms
But I don’t seek any votes for hall of fame I already know I’m the most recognisable player in this game.

As for PB - he doesn’t script he got smoked online by me when I was on my mobile if he scripted I wouldn’t have been able to do that. :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
Alternate name(s): Revenge

I have to say judgement and endgame were no where near the same alliances. Yes judgement liked to random mass/war but we also had piece times and occasionally arranged wars. We didn’t run our mouths or go round declaring players would be “sat on” til they left the game. Scott did build some great alliances but in my opinion his last one was mass coliation/Olympus

Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day

Lajh wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:36 am Les, PB gets bullied in RL, not the other way around. That is why he is who he is and lets who he is be him.
Thanks mr can't break 4k. I didn't realize they bully in 3rd world countries. I figured you all bonded over having nothing.

As for the Slander that Les decided to throw at me. You are the saddest person ever. More so than hokie. Not only do you cry script you make up false claims. Truly sad from someone who I talked to and inquired wholeheartedly about your health. All remaining respect lost. There is no script, you saw no script, I left TF on my own accord and told people what they wanted to hear as EG was already aware of this. Please grow up.

All I will say on this matter as this is ridiculous. Last year famine got main player of the year who admitted to getting his script from old dde robert and no one gave a damn. Where was that thread mr TF justice. I have video proof of it as well as me defending against it for 45 minutes. The fact that your personal sad bias leads you to create this farce is sad.
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Les Ennemis wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:14 pm People who are voting need to know a few things if it is not already obvious to them. If so, vote away.

Main player of the year: Phillip looks like he'll get it, which in any other game would be great. Let me give you the background of PB. Started back in TF, had a infatuation to get back at Harchester and to secretly join them so he could "use" Scott's abilities or see if he had a script. So he left TF to go scam Scott. I was on Discord with PB when he first joined Endgame/judgement and he said he acquired the script. He did not tell me who he got it from, but said we need to mass each-other so it looks like we are really enemies now. SO i played along. He started to mass me using the script i SAW it, before i could record anything, Math-lord got on and started massing Phillip.

PB then got super butt-hurt that he was supposedly doing this great justice for TF, and Math was a **Filtered** for massing him.. PB then continued to drink the night away and became the bitter ass he is now.. He sits at rank 6k exactly where Iflux used to sit while scripting and snipes naq.. If this is gate-wars upcoming player to have a drunken cheat who bullies people in their real life then this game really has gotten worse then I thought..

HoF: It is said Drah should have his time in this as he was named BY PB and a few others for being a hell of a player cause he created two great alliances??? Are you kidding me? Forgotten Serenity was AWESOME, how-ever was not made great or created by Drahazar. It was created by Easy^ made great with great players and leaders such as Lord Mezz, Brothers, Hal, xdaku..

That bunch. When Drah got leadership he didn't lead. He ruined everything good about FS. Then FS was put to rest, Drah rage quit the game and game, came back 2 years later to sit stat-less after buying a 900 dollar account. He then was going to sell again but decided why not make a troll alliance and that is where he is now. On ppt rank 1, most of the time. Pays for ppt, buys naq, has a kick-ass account that only the best money can buy and is a narcissistic prick who enjoys bullying not just people in the game but specifically woman. Now that you have some more information on this worthless nomination vote wisely :)

Les
Ok... Let just take a minute to digest this pile of **Filtered** your trying to serve people...

First and foremost, PB. Now I have always backed PB despite what a lot of the server said, its easy to dislike him but then its easy to dislike me too, we get it, you're intimidated by our good looks and killer physiques ;) As far as his history how is what he has done in this game different from what you have done in this game, you're a vicious bile spewing traitor and a coward hiding behind the lord, to put it in words you understand you're the closest anyone has come to Judas in the history of Gatewars and they say let those without sin throw the first stone... Really accruing those heaven points...

And now Drah. Now forgive me for taking this personally. You are a **Filtered** moron. I will give you the History of FS seeing as how you seem to have forgotten. Easy^ started Forgotten Serenity, while he was leader he went to almost perma war with DDE twice, the first time because he called Deni a **Filtered**, the second time because of something equally trivial. In both of those wars he went completely inactive as did most of the alliance and left the entirety of the massing to Brothers (sometimes Mezz) we all remember the countdowns to brothers dropping PPT that used to be front page on DDE forums... Easy^ wanted perma war, the alliance was never about Gatewars never, that what you didn't understand it was about the players. It was a perma war alliance that grew while at war and whos members bonds was the alliance not the game. Put it this way the last time i spoke to Easy^ was the 3rd of Jan this year, how about you? Brothers made me the god farther of his daughter, how about you? What happened in the End of FS is everyone forgot what the alliance was about, you turned into a snivelling coward trying to broker peace for the alliance behind peoples backs, when MLH did that when she returned shortly after she became diplo Daku and I went Mental and she ended up leaving the alliance. All because she tried to broker a DRA with DDE. I put FS to bed shortly and sweetly, because no one in the alliance understood what the alliance was anymore, i was chasing a dream and an alliance full of ghosts, i spoke to Easy^ Abs Daku Brothers all because i decided to get rid of FS forever. They all agreed that it was time for it to come to an end. What you did was spit in the faces of all the people you say you respect.

As far as EG goes now, its actually a close parallel to what FS was supposed to be, a perma war alliance that lets people have complete freedom you want to mass, mass, you want to descend people do that, you want to planet strip some random nub, hey im not going to tell you how to play, play your way.

Now for the personal stuff... I buy merlins for the merlins not the PPT i cant afford to drop 240 usd on ppt that's insane, but when you sign in and see this:

You have 2 days of MPDSD power stored.

Igneal + 2,756,326,050,000 Attack
+ 3,000,000,960,000 Defence
MPDSD active until 15:32:53 2000000 (Def: 6,000,000,000,000) mind blowing
Metalicana + 2,756,326,050,000 Attack
MPDSD active until 15:32:58 2000000 (Def: 6,000,000,000,000) mind blowing
Grandeeney + 2,756,326,050,000 Attack
MPDSD active until 15:33:02 2000000 (Def: 6,000,000,000,000) mind blowing
Weisslogia + 2,756,326,050,000 Attack
MPDSD active until 15:33:10 2000000 (Def: 6,000,000,000,000) mind blowing
Zirconis + 2,756,328,750,000 Attack
MPDSD active until 15:33:14 2000000 (Def: 6,000,000,000,000) mind blowing
Belserion + 2,756,326,050,000 Attack
MPDSD active until 15:32:56 2000000 (Def: 6,000,000,000,000) mind blowing
Kreshnor + 2,756,326,050,000 Attack
MPDSD active until 15:33:00 2000000 (Def: 6,000,000,000,000) mind blowing
P3X-984 + 2,756,326,050,000 Attack
MPDSD active until 15:33:05 2000000 (Def: 6,000,000,000,000) mind blowing
Vis Uban + 2,756,327,400,000 Attack
MPDSD active until 15:33:12 2000000 (Def: 6,000,000,000,000) mind blowing

like i have today, what am i supposed to do?

I do have a pretty nice account, 50t+ ms look at those planets baby oh yea, got a semi just thinking about it. People have always had good accounts, stop being a jealous little butt-hurt cuckold and get over it. It's me that keeps the server's lights on.

And Finally, the most offensive baseless claim in this while pile of bile you just vomited all over us, I am narcissistic who wouldn't be when your literally better than everyone else in every way???? I am a bully, it's and online game and that the role i play, but specifically women!? The **Filtered** did you get that from?? If your referring to my Ex i don't remember you being a part of our relationship? What goes on in forums is completely different to what goes on in Game and if i was so bad, again why are we still friends?

Can you please do me a favour and just my balls out of your mouth, years later after you betrayed ME FS and EVERYONE you claim to respect you still need the taste of my balls to get to sleep at night. Do me a favour and just get over me please, I'm not going to sell you any cocaine so stop trying to get my attention. I want that fresh butt hole and unfortunately you'rs is so **Filtered** and blown out by some priests advert candle that i'm just not interested. I would literally prefer a piece of Philip Banks, yea let that sink in...
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite

P.S. **Filtered** You.
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:shock:

The only emote that describes what you just typed
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Drahazar wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:41 am P.S. **Filtered** You.
lol Triggered.. you pointless morons dont bother me. you spin your words. PB your a moron your lucky i don't save convo's and i was NOT allowed to record that.. Drah, you spoke with them after I took the members who were active away from FS.. This was only because after being on low-key fir half of a year, you put us into a war with TF and left again for vaca. i enjoyed getting a double post from you though Drahazar, that's something that doesn't happen very often. Did i touch a nerve? :-D :-D :-D

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

i thought you were intelligent to a point, just read your last part on priest.. you silly british **Filtered**.. HAHA. you still think Christianity is about Catholicism.. drink some tea you'll be fine :smt117

Drahazar
Forum Elite

Les Ennemis wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:45 pm
Drahazar wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:41 am P.S. **Filtered** You.
lol Triggered.. you pointless morons dont bother me. you spin your words. PB your a moron your lucky i don't save convo's and i was NOT allowed to record that.. Drah, you spoke with them after I took the members who were active away from FS.. This was only because after being on low-key fir half of a year, you put us into a war with TF and left again for vaca. i enjoyed getting a double post from you though Drahazar, that's something that doesn't happen very often. Did i touch a nerve? :-D :-D :-D
That was meant to be tongue in cheek... 🙄
Spoiler

Return to “StarGateWars General”