Final Countdown

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: Final Countdown

reborn wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:50 am
Infinity wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:28 pm
reborn wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:00 am So before you go saying my name around get some facts. You will see your own friends benefited more than 5 times from what i did. I cant help that i always ascend big and always have done.

I only mentioned you because your account is the best in game, not because you had biggest boost.

reborn wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:00 am But to end that Jo couldnt or wouldnt remove it as the game would of had to b taken back to its last store point, before the bug.
My statement that newbies will never catch up is valid. Even I, with over dozen years of experience, don't stand a chance. Heck, you may quit right now and I still wont be able to catch you in next few years.

P.S. I only have 2 friends, and one of them allowed a team member to mass me hiding behind Trash. That basically leaves me with a friend without s, singular.

Most laughable post ive seen in a long time.

U claim you could never catch up and pretty much crying about it. Would you like to see the convo you had were you said about 6 months ago you have been selling Lahj DMU since you been back for past 2 years constantly not just on your account, your NG and your brothers. But wait you was also selling to me. Damm how will you ever catch someone when your selling them ur own DMU :-k #-o :smt056

Own team member hiding behind Trash????
If you did your research you will find that Trash is infact or was Rambo i dont know if still is but had a hate for everyone mostly TAF, from slovenia maybe? He was playing for quite some time while i was off on a break playing other games for 6 odd years.

But if it makes u happy im also scott, dc death , com and ETL, there r many more but i dont want this to turn into an essay. :-D
Yes, Trash is at least the same account as Rambo. Play style could fit it being Rambo too..

One thing i'm not sure on is why/how Trash is here considering Rambo got perma-banned.

Norbe
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

:smt100
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Infinity
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Endgame

From all the drama in this thread? :smt050
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Infinity wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:06 am From all the drama in this thread? :smt050
DRAMMMMMAAAAAA LLAMMAAA :smt117
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Norbe wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:22 pm
reborn wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:50 am
Infinity wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:28 pm
reborn wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:00 am So before you go saying my name around get some facts. You will see your own friends benefited more than 5 times from what i did. I cant help that i always ascend big and always have done.

I only mentioned you because your account is the best in game, not because you had biggest boost.

reborn wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:00 am But to end that Jo couldnt or wouldnt remove it as the game would of had to b taken back to its last store point, before the bug.
My statement that newbies will never catch up is valid. Even I, with over dozen years of experience, don't stand a chance. Heck, you may quit right now and I still wont be able to catch you in next few years.

P.S. I only have 2 friends, and one of them allowed a team member to mass me hiding behind Trash. That basically leaves me with a friend without s, singular.

Most laughable post ive seen in a long time.

U claim you could never catch up and pretty much crying about it. Would you like to see the convo you had were you said about 6 months ago you have been selling Lahj DMU since you been back for past 2 years constantly not just on your account, your NG and your brothers. But wait you was also selling to me. Damm how will you ever catch someone when your selling them ur own DMU :-k #-o :smt056

Own team member hiding behind Trash????
If you did your research you will find that Trash is infact or was Rambo i dont know if still is but had a hate for everyone mostly TAF, from slovenia maybe? He was playing for quite some time while i was off on a break playing other games for 6 odd years.

But if it makes u happy im also scott, dc death , com and ETL, there r many more but i dont want this to turn into an essay. :-D
Yes, Trash is at least the same account as Rambo. Play style could fit it being Rambo too..

One thing i'm not sure on is why/how Trash is here considering Rambo got perma-banned.

Norbe
lots of perma banned players around iflux/icebreaker, and beci/belu for example
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707

Return to “StarGateWars General”