For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Uefa Euro 2012.

GrizzZzzly wrote:Whilst I'm excited for the new generation of players, especially in the German team. I still feel sad for players like Thierry Henry, Ronaldo (the original), Figo, Roberto Carlos, Ballack who were always such a presence.
The beauties of age. :-D
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Legendary Apophis wrote:
GrizzZzzly wrote:Whilst I'm excited for the new generation of players, especially in the German team. I still feel sad for players like Thierry Henry, Ronaldo (the original), Figo, Roberto Carlos, Ballack who were always such a presence.

I agree such players were quite amazing players (well Ronaldo & Roberto Carlos had very little chance to ever appear in Euro though :-D ). There's still CR7 though!

I dont think there was ever such a fat man as Ronaldo in the 2006 World Cup thats graced the football pitch let alone the Brazilian national team in the biggest tournament in the world. :-k

A hero in some eyes :-D
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Ronaldo is also the one who brought that haircut to fame; that can be classified among the weirdest ever seen in a football field!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

You also mention (rightfully) Thierry Henry. One of the best forwards (and players in general) of his generation, probably one of the best french players of all time, best french scorer ever objectively talking result-wise. The ignorant will only remember his mistake handball, the enlightened will remember his career made of skills, dribbles and awesome goals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oO769IaIHU
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
GrizzZzzly
Furling

yay go germany. FU R8
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
poof
one year legos
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
you should go eat
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

GrizzZzzly wrote:yay go england the best team the world has ever seen, and will ever see, the future champions of the world!!

That's more like it.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

After that champions league defeat agianst Chelsea, Im scared for the germans
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Huxley
Forum Elder

KnowLedge wrote:After that champions league defeat agianst Chelsea, Im scared for the germans

they should be scared, england will tear them apart!!!
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Huxley wrote:
KnowLedge wrote:After that champions league defeat agianst Chelsea, Im scared for the germans

they should be scared, england will tear them apart!!!

I'd like to think so, but, I feel this is the crapest England team for a long time.
Image ImageImageImage
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

The English are finally going in with the right mindset, "We're crap and we're gonna lose"

Takes the pressure of the players compared to the standard old, "England have to win it, they have to win it, look at the players we've got. If England don't win each match 10-0 I'm going to boo them off the pitch so they know how crap they played"

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
GrizzZzzly
Furling

ya but even if people say expectations are low, those people saying that are also saying that it could be a good thing for england, less pressure, giving them a chance to win it. By doing so they are obliviously increasing expectations..... due to expectations being low.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
poof
one year legos
brutal I tell you
Spoiler

Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
you should go eat
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

England will have their best finals yet expectaions are low everyone is saying their going out so a draw and we'll ha extatic

TBH all the groups look really balanced (as in what teams they have in them) all the good teams in 2 groups all the crap in the other 2 apart from C ireland got a pretty easy group luck hey
Huxley
Forum Elder

Holy cow that was a good game!! England look like contenders to win this Euro!!!
GrizzZzzly
Furling

nah switzerland are the real heavyweights now
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
poof
one year legos
brutal I tell you
Spoiler

Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
you should go eat
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Epic evening. All is well in the world. :-D
GrizzZzzly
Furling

have i ever told anyone i'm actually swiss born? 8-[
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
poof
one year legos
brutal I tell you
Spoiler

Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
you should go eat
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:

Return to “Sports Section”