For the discussion of sports. Moo?
~RaZor~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: TOLAH
ID: 1922320
Alternate name(s): ScytheGod, TRiViUM_

Stanley Cup Predictions

i think it wud be nice to see the blackhawks win again :P but highly unlikely but im gunna predict LA is gunna take it this year :D
~RaZor~
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Stanley Cup Predictions

lol :P i unno man i think LA can make a pretty gud run of it lol its alwayz the ones who you dont excpect to win, win :P but ya rangers will do good this year 2
~RaZor~
Fledgling Forumer

thats what they said about the hawks when they won the cup :P but they took it and i think they do they have a soild 4 line team the first 3 better then the 4th but its not terrible
~RaZor~
Fledgling Forumer

the hawks were a complete underdog through the hole playoffs :P no1 thought they wud win lol but i went ape **Filtered** when they did lol :smt043
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

My favorite to win the cup this year is probably Detroit, but NYR, or any other underdog type team may come up and blow us away. I would like to see a Canadian Team win, but chances of that are slim.

Vancouver cant play in finals (lost both times they made it, Vancouver was burned down)
Calgary ... where have they been since they lost to Tampa
Edmonton too many Rookies, should have picked Larsson 1st in last years draft, defense is still lacking; Goaltending too.
Winnipeg, play better than they did in atlanta, but i dont see them making the playoffs and if they do not moving past first round
Toronto, seriously doubtful, but making the playoffs would be nice. Havent made it in since pre-Lockout years.
Ottawa, they have a slight chance, but i doubt they would make it far
Montreal...well since they have no secondary scoring, i doubt it would happen for a 27th time.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
~RaZor~
Fledgling Forumer

i think its funny how detroit has pretty much owned the league for the past 10 years but there no where near the amount of stanley cups that the canadiens are at LMAO i hope the habs win again but honestly i dont see nyr goin far they usually choke in playoffs :P
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

TRiViUM wrote:i think its funny how detroit has pretty much owned the league for the past 10 years but there no where near the amount of stanley cups that the canadiens are at LMAO i hope the habs win again but honestly i dont see nyr goin far they usually choke in playoffs :P

Yes and No. There were a few years Detroit barely made it to the playoffs and such, i also agree with your statement for NYR. They dont play the same between season and playoffs, and are usually tired from being pushed over the limit from Tortrella. I do not think this is Montreals year, they arent getting enough scoring from almost anybody right now, especially the overpaid Scott Gomez who has 1G all season, which he just scored a few days ago. I can see this being a Detroit vs Boston final, but i dont like Boston so i hope they lose.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
ANIMAL MOTHER
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: bad kids
Race: RIP KP (if your dead
ID: 48299

TRiViUM wrote:i think it wud be nice to see the blackhawks win again :P but highly unlikely but im gunna predict LA is gunna take it this year :D

glad to see another blackhawks fan on here :smt060
old siggies
Trade Feedback
~RaZor~
Fledgling Forumer

YEYE blackhawks pwn and totally tru shadow i hate boston to the very core of me :P they will be out early of the playoffs now i totaly agree that scott gomez is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY over-paid he has been over-paid scince he was on NJ he wasnt that good he just had a lot of wingers that made him look good just sad to see people who wud pay for that kind of player only thing he is good at is face-offs and thats only 1 part of the game :P
dazman
Forum Elite
ID: 0

If malkin keeps playing like he is, and most of the Pens stay healthy, they can win a cup without Sid.

But my money is on Wings or Boston to win it.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
dazman
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Eärendil wrote:
dazman wrote:If malkin keeps playing like he is, and most of the Pens stay healthy, they can win a cup without Sid.

But my money is on Wings or Boston to win it.

As much as I do not care for the Pens, it was more so of the media attention Sid was getting. Malkin is a beast (and i'm so glad i grabbed him in the 2nd round >> ) I would rather them than the Bruins anyday.

It seems that the Wings at least have a decent backup now too.

Yea but when it comes down to it, wings back up isn't going to win them a cup.

Nice Malkin 2nd round :p i scooped up Kovy for mine(thank god he lighting it up now)
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Brythalious
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Briton
ID: 19326

I would have said the Pens had a good chance this year but seeing the first three games against the flyers... wow.. and Ouch, not a Pens fan but a friend is, not sure he is too happy about the way this is going down, me personally well Canes never made the playoffs... (again) But after the start of the season not a surprise... I am happy for whoever since I have no preference now though I do like Boston for it again.
Main ID: 19326. Ascended: 2853
A Warlord never asks how many but where they are!
Arturus Rex Quondam, Rexque Futurus
Brythalious
Forum Intermediate

I would be most surprised if they came back now, sure would be impressive if they did though. Not many come back from that deficit.
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Bryth :smt060

Where have you been? :shock:
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Brythalious
Forum Intermediate

GrizzZzzly wrote:Bryth :smt060

Where have you been? :shock:

Not been on much I bank that's about it now, between work and Boxing I don't have much time for this. I always try to answer messages in the inbox though.

So Pens brought it back to almost even I wouldn't be upset if they managed to make a come back.

Did I see right that Detroit are out?

Return to “Sports Section”