Manchester City v Barcelona
Olympiacos v Manchester United
AC Milan v Atletico Madrid
Bayer Leverkusen v Paris St-Germain
Galatasaray v Chelsea
Schalke v Real Madrid
Zenit St Petersburg v Borussia Dortmund
Arsenal v Bayern Munich

First legs for the runners-up at home in the second half of Feburary.

Some incredible matches for the BPL teams, both in-form Arsenal and Man City v arguably two of the hottest teams in the world at the moment.

Which game you looking forward to?

Have we got any Galatasaray fans here? Planning on going on the 26th Feburary, would love to steal some local knowledge!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Champions League Draw - Round of 16

BARCELONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa :smt047
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Field Marshall wrote:Manchester City v Barcelona
I Cant wait, I just hope we have the same skill and luck as we did at Bayern.
Im sooooo glad were at home with this home game record. :smt047 :-D
PTCACM
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Orici
Race: Ori
ID: 1991280

CHELSEA!!!
Mourinho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PTCACM Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191133

Trade Black List
Osiris™

To write history, one must be more than a man...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

*Ritalin wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Manchester City v Barcelona
I Cant wait, I just hope we have the same skill and luck as we did at Bayern.
Im sooooo glad were at home with this home game record. :smt047 :-D
Oh gawd, another City fan #-o

I highly recommend going to the Nou Camp if in any chance you can. Firstly Barcalona is a spectacular city and their stadium is amazing. Best atmosphere ever, though scary if you win! Worth it for the Messi v Aguero battle :-D
PTCACM wrote:CHELSEA!!!
Mourinho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another Chelski fan? Congratulations, you just earnt yourself perma peace :D

...that's 4 SGW players =D>
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
TheFuzz
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅTS

I cant wait for the reception drogba gets when he comes home. Arsenal will get rolled over but man city vs barca is gonna be tasty!
*MrRobot
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Single
ID: 1995793
Alternate name(s): *Baldere

barca vs man city is the tie of the round for me, although I do hope two great teams don't cancel themselves out which seems too often the case when these big games come around but fingers crossed its an epic !
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

I follow and support the belgian players so this currently means in the CL Zenit / Chelsea mainly and also City and Atletico Madrid.

According to me this year is 'the year to much' for Barça, so my bet is on City in that game.

Btw FM, Mourinho is a nimwit for not using KDB more, imo he has the most potential in the current chelsea squad to replace Lampard. I'm sure KDB will prove Mourinhos wrong if he's loaned out again to a german team after New Year.

Regardless, Chelsea remains my favorite team in the CL as Eden Hazard is by far my favorite player at this moment.
Meh...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Field Marshall wrote:Worth it for the Messi v Aguero battle :-D
Here's hoping that little mockingbird doesn't clip his wing again, at least for that game.. and that Aguero will be back in action as well. ;)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Rodwolf wrote:I follow and support the belgian players so this currently means in the CL Zenit / Chelsea mainly and also City and Atletico Madrid.

According to me this year is 'the year to much' for Barça, so my bet is on City in that game.

Btw FM, Mourinho is a nimwit for not using KDB more, imo he has the most potential in the current chelsea squad to replace Lampard. I'm sure KDB will prove Mourinhos wrong if he's loaned out again to a german team after New Year.

Regardless, Chelsea remains my favorite team in the CL as Eden Hazard is by far my favorite player at this moment.
Hugely agree. Lampard is good but if this is Mourinho's breaking in season, then it's the one to use him in and use Lampard to rest him. He does need him, he won't get loaned out because he's a long term investment to replace Essien and Lampard but he needs first team football to develop. Something Chelsea can easily do but have failed to do! Hazard though is simply the best player to come through for years, awesome at Lille I knew he was going to be amazing.
Juliette wrote:
Here's hoping that little mockingbird doesn't clip his wing again, at least for that game.. and that Aguero will be back in action as well. ;)
Juliette wrote:
Been waiting for these two to come against each other. It'll be such a waste if it doesn't happen!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Field Marshall wrote: Oh gawd, another City fan #-o
Yup another city fan....a real one :smt047
Field Marshall wrote: Worth it for the Messi v Aguero battle :-D
Aguero vs. Messi,
Silva vs. Iniesta,
Nasri vs. Neymar,
Yaya vs. Busquets,
Kompany vs. Pique!

this will be the game of all games!!
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

*Ritalin wrote:
Field Marshall wrote: Oh gawd, another City fan #-o
Yup another city fan....a real one :smt047
I feel your pain :-D

You should talk to Drahazar, he's a proper fan...from the West Country :smt043

...but he does go to games, so he gets a reprieve :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

For you Arsenal fans, enjoy it as you can, you will crash and burn like you have in the past, AW knew he was in for a beating before they played Man City, saying they were tired. You need a bigger a team to win the PL and CL.

Lets see how really good Man City are with out Agüero for a month being injured. Your away recond is shocking but facing Barcelona in the next game has come at the right time. Barcelona have been really poor this season. Mc need to get a result at home with goals in the bang, 2nd leg will be interesting.

Chelsea, the great one dont know his 1st X1 is, or a format to play with. Playing with no strikers up front isn't making chelsea good. They have too many midfield players, who can play in the same postion.

I'm a Man utd fan, yes they have been so piss poor. I've had the piss takenout of me about all the Man utd jokes doing the round.

None of the so called big teams will CL.

2 games take would like to watch. yes its Olympiacos v Manchester United. Olympiacos have bee scoring goals for fun in their league and have played really well in CL. PSG were in their group, and outplayed them. PSG have bee doing alright.

Best game of the draw, AC Milan v Atletico Madrid.

Atletico Madrid are the best team in Madrid in the last 2 years. They are joined top of the spain league, watch them take apart about AC Milan. Diego Costa is the best attacking Midfielder in the planet, worth about £50M.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

byrne_1 wrote:For you Arsenal fans, enjoy it as you can, you will crash and burn like you have in the past, AW knew he was in for a beating before they played Man City, saying they were tired. You need a bigger a team to win the PL and CL.

Lets see how really good Man City are with out Agüero for a month being injured. Your away recond is shocking but facing Barcelona in the next game has come at the right time. Barcelona have been really poor this season. Mc need to get a result at home with goals in the bang, 2nd leg will be interesting.

Chelsea, the great one dont know his 1st X1 is, or a format to play with. Playing with no strikers up front isn't making chelsea good. They have too many midfield players, who can play in the same postion.

I'm a Man utd fan, yes they have been so piss poor. I've had the piss takenout of me about all the Man utd jokes doing the round.

None of the so called big teams will CL.

2 games take would like to watch. yes its Olympiacos v Manchester United. Olympiacos have bee scoring goals for fun in their league and have played really well in CL. PSG were in their group, and outplayed them. PSG have bee doing alright.

Best game of the draw, AC Milan v Atletico Madrid.

Atletico Madrid are the best team in Madrid in the last 2 years. They are joined top of the spain league, watch them take apart about AC Milan. Diego Costa is the best attacking Midfielder in the planet, worth about £50M.
Hahahaha.

**Filtered** off David Moyes, Wenger touches boys, we got Moooooourrrrrinhooooooo!

:smt043

Is kind of worrying though don't you think Byrne, if Mourinho doesn't know his first 11 and we're 2nd in the EPL...

:smt100

Love you :smt047 check out my PM btw in main. I need your Skype, don't haz it :(
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Huxley
Forum Elder

byrne_1 wrote:For you Arsenal fans, enjoy it as you can, you will crash and burn like you have in the past, AW knew he was in for a beating before they played Man City, saying they were tired. You need a bigger a team to win the PL and CL.
Probably right about the first part. BM will most likely smash us. Last part, don't agree. PL is within grasp! Top of the league for how long?!?!
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.

Return to “Sports Section”