Chelsea Supporters Thread.

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
son goku
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jon

Chelsea Supporters Thread.

I was until very recently unaware of huge amount of football supporters on SGW so I have decided to make a thread for the team I support in the PL. Chelsea FC!

It would be nice to know which of you are Chelsea supporters and to talk about the team, games, news and banter between each other.

I personally will also be setting peace with anyone who supports the blues :D

Let the football banter begin!

KTBFFH

Chelsea Fans on SGW:

Son Goku
Field Marshall
Fallen Gabriel
PTCACM
Ryu
~Coyle~
IFlux
Last edited by son goku on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Care free wherever we may be! We are the famous CFC!

Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Re: Chelsea Supporters Thread.

Im a football fan and at the moment I follow Chelsea with high interest as Belgian.

Eden Hazard is my favorite player, and will be interessting to see if Lukaku and Courtois will get their chance at Stamford Bridge in the future.

Though Mourinho made a mistake imo by letting De Bruyne go... :smt047
Meh...
PTCACM
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Orici
Race: Ori
ID: 1991280

I love Mourinho, im a huge fan
Chelsea supporters treat him awesomely, so im Chelsea :D
PTCACM Trade Feedback
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191133

Trade Black List
Osiris™

To write history, one must be more than a man...
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

Rodwolf wrote:Im a football fan and at the moment I follow Chelsea with high interest as Belgian.

Eden Hazard is my favorite player, and will be interessting to see if Lukaku and Courtois will get their chance at Stamford Bridge in the future.

Hazard is easily our best player on the pitch at the moment. His ball control is unbelievable!

I'd love to see Lukaku playing at the bridge next year however I have a funny feeling him and Mourinho don't see eye to eye after all the loan fiasco!

Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

son goku wrote:
Rodwolf wrote:Im a football fan and at the moment I follow Chelsea with high interest as Belgian.

Hazard is easily our best player on the pitch at the moment. His ball control is unbelievable!

I'd love to see Lukaku playing at the bridge next year however I have a funny feeling him and Mourinho don't see eye to eye after all the loan fiasco!
I think Lukaku is far too beast for what Abramovich wants out of the club. Courtois however, cannot wait for him to join the ranks. However, he will not be there until Cech is gone, as he is doing far too well at AM!

De Bruyne made a decent dent on the shortfall from the Torres saga :-k he's never going to replace Oscar in that CAM role and when Oscar isn't playing, we have Hazard and Willian who can both fill that role. Schurrle can move to the left and Hazard can play a floating midfield. So unfortunately, despite such promise, when somebody offers you £20m on a promise, you have to take it!

PTCACM, you got tickets to Lisbon? The draw for tickets stop tomorrow! :-D with the teams as it is, any game there will be a good game to watch!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
PTCACM
Forum Irregular

Field Marshall wrote:
son goku wrote:

I think Lukaku is far too beast for what Abramovich wants out of the club. Courtois however, cannot wait for him to join the ranks. However, he will not be there until Cech is gone, as he is doing far too well at AM!

De Bruyne made a decent dent on the shortfall from the Torres saga :-k he's never going to replace Oscar in that CAM role and when Oscar isn't playing, we have Hazard and Willian who can both fill that role. Schurrle can move to the left and Hazard can play a floating midfield. So unfortunately, despite such promise, when somebody offers you £20m on a promise, you have to take it!

PTCACM, you got tickets to Lisbon? The draw for tickets stop tomorrow! :-D with the teams as it is, any game there will be a good game to watch!
I rarely go to Lisbon and the final is in Benfica stadium so its forbidden for me :D
PTCACM Trade Feedback

Trade Black List
Osiris™

Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

PTCACM wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
son goku wrote:

I rarely go to Lisbon and the final is in Benfica stadium so its forbidden for me :D
Ahh :-k that would be an issue :smt043

Shame, you are probably rich with all the quads you are selling :smt081
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
PTCACM
Forum Irregular

I wish i was , that way i wouldnt need to sell :P
PTCACM Trade Feedback

Trade Black List
Osiris™

Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Boooooo

London is Red, it's Glasgow that's blue :D
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

Field Marshall wrote:Courtois however, cannot wait for him to join the ranks. However, he will not be there until Cech is gone, as he is doing far too well at AM!
From what I here he may be even better than Cech!

Heisenberg
Forum Expert

son goku wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Courtois however, cannot wait for him to join the ranks. However, he will not be there until Cech is gone, as he is doing far too well at AM!
Courtios is a freightening keeper! If say he's much better than Cech, his best days are behind him.
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

Heisenberg wrote:
son goku wrote:
Courtios is a freightening keeper! If say he's much better than Cech, his best days are behind him.
And yet Cech still makes the best teams in the EPL look like they still play in the conference league :p

Heisenberg
Forum Expert

son goku wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
son goku wrote:
And yet Cech still makes the best teams in the EPL look like they still play in the conference league :p
Still a good keeper, just nowhere near what he used to be! haha
son goku
Fledgling Forumer

Heisenberg wrote:Still a good keeper, just nowhere near what he used to be! haha
Agreed... It's a same with a lot of the older players, look at Lampard, he barely makes the first team now and Ashley cole is history. The only exception appears to be John Terry! He is on absolute form as CB atm

~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Another fan here :)
And yes sooner Courtois is back the better. First class keeper. Hopefully sign Falcao in the summer.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku

Return to “Sports Section”